What? How did these retards read Comey's statement and still come to these retarded conclusions?

What? How did these retards read Comey's statement and still come to these retarded conclusions?

Other urls found in this thread:

circa.com/politics/accountability/james-comey-sued-by-intelligence-contractor-dennis-montgomery-over-spying-on-americans
youtube.com/watch?v=C-CG5w4YwOI
imgtc.com/a/0VXnX10
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Comey confirms that Trump asked him to leave Flynn alone. That's obstruction of justice. It's the issue that everyone has been discussing for weeks.

>That's obstruction of justice
sweetie...no...

You just blow in from /r/politics, amigo?

That's retarded

I went on Shittit today and read through some comments. Most people there believe Trump is literally Hitler, the EU dindu nuffin, Trump is a Russian agent, and they reference Wikileaks but insist it "doesn't matter". I remember a few years ago Reddit was a good source of actual political discussion, and they did things like dissect the NDAA and the Patriot Act.

Sauce, retard?

How does it feel to be this delusional? It's ok go turn on CNN and go circle jerk at Reddit and make terrible puns about trump and jerk off to trump all day when you should just kill your self

Amercan Education at work

Remember when Donald Trump was business partners with the Russian government and his company got 53 million from the Russian government investment fund called Rusnano that was started by Vladimir Putin and is referred to as "Putin's Child"? Oh wait that wasn't Trump it was John Podesta.
Remember when Donald Trump received 500 thousand for a speech in Moscow and paid for by Renaissance Capital, a company tied to Russian Intelligence Agencies? Oh wait, that was Bill Clinton.
Remember when Donald Trump approved the sale of 20% of US uranium to the Russians while he was Secretary of State which gave control of it to Rosatom the Russian State Atomic Energy Corporation? Oh wait, that was Hillary Clinton.
Remember when Donald Trump lied about that and said he wasn't a part of approving the deal that gave the Russians 1/5 of our uranium, but then his emails were leaked showing he did lie about it? Oh wait, that was Hillary Clinton and John Podesta.
Remember when Donald Trump got 145 million dollars from shareholders of the uranium company sold to the Russians? Oh wait, that was Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation.
Remember when Donald Trump accepted millions in donations from Russian Oligarchs like the chairman of a company that's part of the Russian Nuclear Research Cluster, the wife of the mayor of Moscow, and a close pal of Putin's? Oh wait, that was the Clinton Foundation.
Remember when Donald Trump failed to disclose all those donations before becoming the Secretary of State, and it was only found out when a journalist went through Canadian tax records? Oh wait, that was Hillary Clinton.
Remember when Donald Trump told Mitt Romney that the 80s called and it wanted its Russian policy back. The Cold War is over? Oh wait, that was President Obama.
Man..... Trump's ties to Russia are disgusting.

Not an argument. Drumpf is finished so you can say hello to MADAM PRESIDENT.
>MFW Hilldawg takes over for DRUMPF

Fucking lol, these delusional psychotics are in for a rough wake up call when they finally, inevitably come to the Truth that there is no crime, there is no evidence, there will be no impeachment, Trump IS your president, and you lost to him in a legitimate election by 306-232.

penis envy was real this whole time.

Wrong. That's not how the fuck it works. Government 101, go back and LEARN SOMETHING....ASSHOLE!

just wait until trump wins in 2020

mind if i pasta this all over my fb?

>bombshells drop and FBI start preparing arrest warrants
>comey has already confirmed obstruction of justice
>overwhelming evidence of Russian collusion
I genuinely don't know what kind of person can possibly think like this
>ladyboner
oh. it's a woman. of course.

Go for it.

Well, "legitimately". You forget the millions of aliens voting.

circa.com/politics/accountability/james-comey-sued-by-intelligence-contractor-dennis-montgomery-over-spying-on-americans

comeys going to get BTFO because of those 600 gorrilion documents

>Trump just asked Comey to drop the investigation
>its ok because he didnt order him to
>his firing was completely unrelated

>calls others delusional
I hope Trump gets impeached just to see how hysterical and suicidal nu/pol/ becomes

I made it into an easy to post meme for you

God I will have a permanent smile once that gets revealed and Hillary loses her popular vote "victory". All they'd have to do is take a look at LA County.

Too bad it isn't easy to read

>500x500

You're retarded.

So basically tomorrow that "lady boner" will become a flaccid meat button drowning in its owners tears

>I remember a few years ago Reddit was a good source of actual political discussion
You should go Make Reddit Great Again

> That's obstruction of justice.
I also saw this book in the library. How was it?

Give it up losers you lost and will keep losing.....

old Sup Forums accomplished nothing. when will you accept you wasted this chinese coloring book club forum and new pol is better than you.

They didn't read it, they are delusional people.

nice work. very readable
I would be shocked if she actually did lose the popular vote. 3 million is a lot of votes, so there would have to be literally the biggest scam in the history of voting (outside of soviet satellites) going on. Not that the popular vote actually fucking matters since we live in a republic with an electoral college

Is this a joke

Reasons why its not obstruction of justice

>it was ambiguous, even Comey specified that it was clear WHAT he was talking about

Not gonna hold up against the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES in court. Sorry.. youre gonna need more than that. Hillary wasnt even taken to court with all the evidence in the world and now people think Trump is going to prison for telling Comey in a vague way that he should drop the investigation. BTFO

TWO SCOOPZ SCRIMPF IS FINISHED! FINALLY HILLORY WILL GET TEH SCOOPZ AND BE THE PRESDONT! ITS HER TURN SCRUMPF!

They didnt read it they watched it on cnn

Well I posted assuming that it being a joke was pretty damn clear, apparently not...

>Ladyboner
Who talks like this? God woman really are beyond help.

degenerate reddit faggots do

Holy shit snacks what the fuck is this

i've always been able to sympathize and understand why conspiracy theories are popular. but this russian collusion shit is so fucking deranged that i literally can't fathom how people believe it.

LA County alone has at least 10.1 million folks living in it, I'm sure they could find three million illegal votes.

Same. I'd rather have fried fags

I hope Trump comes out smelling like a rose, just to watch all the fucking libtards have to be on suicide watch at their local psych ward.

They call me crazy for knowing 9/11 was an inside job and aspartame gives you cancer & brain tumors yet they believe this baseless nonsense. It's crazy stuff, man.

Because

THIS IS MY FIGHT SONG

youtube.com/watch?v=C-CG5w4YwOI

the CIA kidnapped 9 year old orphans and fucked them so hard (literally and figuratively) that they reverted to the mental state of newborn children, and you see warrant-less domestic surveillance as something groundbreaking?

cnn told them to
that's literally it

i bet its a tranny too, someone who can go on reddit check its history and report back if this is true please

no

asking is one thing,to say drop the case or else is another

I'm pretty sure he's going to say something in his 3 hours of questioning that doesn't hurt Trump at all but send them all down a whole new trail of conspiracies for the next 6 months

>Trump IS your president, and you lost to him in a legitimate election by 306-232.

Ahhh man. It was so fucking hilarious to see them get all hyped up for the electoral recount, only to find out that Trump won by an even bigger margin.

I was in a constant state of orgasm for like a week.

I'm looking. Just saw this lol

Also don't forget, nothing new or groundbreaking EVER comes out of these Congressional testimonies. They aren't even allowed to say anything classified because it's public. It's really nothing more than political theater.

You dumb motherfuckers like to spout off about how you are so much smarter than the Right, but you have no clue how Presidential succession actually works. My sides are in orbit. Thanks for the laughs, Scooter.

If it can get a boner...it's not a lady. Fact!

This is very nice.

SCRIMPF OUT HILLORY IN! WE NEED A GOOD PRESDOBT!

That's a given.

Wow. Twin peaks again?

Oh my god this account is a gold mine. It's likely a shareblue loser though as it's only two days old and all it does is post anti-trump crap.

>imgtc.com/a/0VXnX10

It would go to congress, not court... That being said, not going to hold up in congress either. Dem congressional leaders already backing waaaay off impeachment push.

>ladyboner

>by du waaaaayyyyyyyyy, I'm a gurrrrrrrrrrrl
>don't hit on me silly redditors!

Wow...your delusional babbling is so incredible...it's like having a living laboratory into the workings of a diseased mind. Please

I know you're larping and all, but there's literally no chance Hillary would become president even if Trump were impeached and removed from office, which he won't be. Not for this or the bogus russia shit anyway.

Asking is clearly not obstruction of justice.

Firing him may very well be.

This is why it's gonna be an 8 year presidency.

After that election, better make sure the hospital has a burn unit.

YOUR PROBLY 2 SCOOPS SCRIMPTH. SHUT UP. ITS HER TURN. GET OUT.

I swear to god I fucking hate women and white-knights more than muslims.

>Boaty McBoatface
>"LOL we did it guise! Reddit yay! Puns and Rick & Morty are the best thing EVARRR"

Just admit it Sup Forums Drumpf is finished

>say hello to madam president
dont tell me you retards actually believe that hillary becomes president instead of pense
please be bait
please dont tell me people are this stupid

YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME? TICK TOCK, DRUMPFKINS.

>MaximumEffort6

IT DONT GO TO PENSE IT GOES TO HILLORY. THATS HOW IT WORKS MORAN. SCRIMPFY 2 SCOOPZ IS FIRED!

There's people that think Hillary loves gays and has a successful track record. I think that answers your question.

Sadly....they are that stupid. Day Of The Rope would actually be doing them a real favor.

Does Trump ever gave him a reason to drop it, or just asked him because? Add to it that reunion when Trump asked Comey for loyalty.

But I won't be able to share this on Donny's birthday.

grgrrrrrgg

>firing Comey
>implying Comey was anything but tangentially involved in any FBI investigation as directory
>did absolutely nothing to derail, obstruct, or influence any FBI investigation
>yup, they're all still ongoing

Literally not a crime for the president to fire someone in the federal government. As Obama, he fired something like 100 state's attorneys his first week in office. FBI independence is a matter of 40 year old "tradition", it's not codified in law.

Those people actually released their tax returns unlike Drumph

I only accept single scoops out of respect for god-emperor President Trump.

People seem to also forget that Bill Clinton fired the FBI director a day before Vince Foster was killed.

>Maximumeffort6
Is there a reason we arent spamming her pm inbox with gore?

Rev up those screenshot engines.
I want to see some tasty liberal tears tomorrow.

Who gives a shit about tax returns? There's no law that a president has to show tax returns to become president. The electorate didn't give a fuck about it either, obviously.

> one post by this ID

Out of all the discussion in this thread, you had to single my post out for your asinine drivel? Kill yourself faggot. Since when has it been a requirement to release your tax returns to become President of the United States? Show us in black and white, chapter, title, clause, subsection, etc....where it fucking says "YOU MUST RELEASE YOUR TAX RETURNS TO RUN FOR THE HIGHEST OFFICE OF THE LAND!" Pro tip.......You can't find it, because such a requirement doesn't exist!

>We need less evidence for rape convictions
Troll account. Lefties may think that, but they aren't being too vocal about it. And if they were, they wouldn't put it so bluntly.

Tomorrow Comey CANNOT say the following words: 'i believe there is obstruction of justice'

his next question will be a statement: you have the right to remain silent

You aren't?

Here's some of its lunacy now: imgtc.com/a/0VXnX10

I too forgot about that. Didn't he also pardon a bunch of super corruptoids as well?

>ladyboner
E3 soon