Bootstrappers

>bootstrappers

fuck off, retard.

Hahah that shit always makes me laugh. I fucking hate people like that. I just hate these online beggars period.

Bootstrapper is a retarded term for lazy lefty fags. Nobody believes that they were the only person involved in their success but without Ines own hard work success is not possible. As for the tweets why is it so hard for you morons to understand the difference between someone pointing out that ultimately you have to learn skills to pull yourself out of poverty on the one hand, and needing temporary help until you find employment again on the other? It's not like she didn't have a job. Just another worthless leftwing faggot with no understanding of the world looking for excuses for why your life sucks balls

wesearchr.com does good work.

This shit is Sup Forums incarnate we need to get behind some of this shit.

You can have a job and be poor. But people still look at them with contempt and give them the ole "should have" bootstrapper bullshit.

Its fucking funny when bootstrappers fall off their horse. They start asking for handouts quick. Maybe you will too when muhammad bombs your workplace and yourw carrying your leg in your lap at the hospital, wondering how youre gonna pay for it all.

I thought this girl was fired from Brietbart for being Islamophopic.

Oh wait, just noticed the UK flag. Your socialized healthcare got you covered senpai.

Hey Sup Forums! Can we? Huh? Can we? C'mon let's get a private zim zam inteview! Chance of a life time...

>Americans shouldn't be extorted so the government can give their money to corrupt third world countries that will squander it
The same as
>would anybody like to volunteer to give me some extra cash
Nice argument, you fucking inbred retard.

>asking for help = welfare state

you don't know how charity works, do you?

>govt coerced taxation funding lazy fucks who don't want to work or make their own countries better
>a request for voluntary donations

OP is a fucking retarded dipshit, surprising no one.

In a welfare state she wouldn't even ask for donations because she'd have enough money anyway.

make's sense :DDDD

I gave her twenty bucks it's not going to break me.

Don't be silly, she is clearly talking about men in the first tweet but that's entirely optional for qt's like herself.

>This post is not hyperbole, it's just a statement of fact which will hold true time and time again

See, all your doing is enabling her. She needs to learn begging for money on Twitter isn't a real job. She needs to go to college for STEM like I did. She's just lazy.

She was a reporter until last week when she was fired for exercising her first amendment.
Of course I'm going to throw down a few bucks. If not us who if not now yada yada...freedom isn't free no there's a heavy fucking fee...bout tree fiddy

The laugh is that if the welfare state lefties wanted was real, she wouldn't need to ask for charity, she would be able to get all the help she needs.

without having to beg strangers on the internet for help.

But in that system worthless people would get money to waste away while remaining worthless. In this system only based people like girls who are too racist for Breitbart get money.

she was fired for telling the truth
fuck you and fuck bitchbart too

taxation is not equal to willingly helping someone else out

Stop supporting cunts like this. She is doing this for attention and notoriety like the cunt from the Blaze did and Lauren Southern. They leave with a bang cry victim and go in self employment. She probably begged Brietbart to fire her.

>it's a /r9k/ diaspora brings down the quality of Sup Forums episode again

Kill yourself moron. It's funny how your thoughts are so clearly emotionally driven that you can't even think straight, but I'm sure you have some image of yourself as a "logical thinker".

I though she got fired for being poophobic

Did you read 90% of the post where I explained what she is doing which has nothing to do with hating any gender?

>t. Breitbart
nah. You're trying too hard.
She seems like the real deal. She's got no pictures of herself all over social media, she's not recording youtube videos in tank tops, just small fund to pay medical bills while she's jobless because Breitbart of all places fell for the pc mob.

Yeah I read the post where you provided zero evidence apart from your totally emotion-based """analysis""" of the situation. And Southern didn't even play the victim, she split from The Rebel amicably so that doesn't even make sense.

As yourself why someone like Tomi Lahren was burning bridges left and right to get out of a contract that let her sit on her ass and make money? She wanted t use her infamy to be self employed. Just like Lauren Southern did when she left her publication. You guys are retards and think these people doing this for a living are martyrs no they see an opportunity for $$$.

I gave you examples of other people doing the same exact shit she is doing.

>she split from The Rebel amicably
Also how do you know?

It doesn't even matter why Southern really left, the point is they were professional about it, Ezra wished her well etc. None of this "victim" bullshit you're talking about.

Your other "point" is that these people do this for a living? No shit, that's some deep insight. So what? I consider spreading right-wing ideas an honorable job.

>It doesn't even matter why Southern really left, the point is they were professional about it
She left shortly after that Somalian cuck mocked white nationalism. She saw a wave and rode on it. You guys throw money blindly at these people because they have a pretty face meanwhile they are manipulating drama to secure a paycheck. You retards trusting any news personality, left or right are cancer. These people create a niche, fill it then beg for donations and push book sales. That's it. Twitter is filled with conservative woman like this today. Lap it up goy.

I don't give money to any of those people but I see nothing wrong with giving it. You sound like a bitter fuck and your only argument seems to be "I don't like it that they're making money off of this". Which is fucking retarded and very anti-American I might add.

How are you contributing to right-wing culture? How many people have you convinced of right-wing ideas through your content? None? That makes you objectively less useful than these roasties.