There are more than 33,000 gun deaths in America every single year. This is completely unacceptable...

There are more than 33,000 gun deaths in America every single year. This is completely unacceptable. There is a fundamental problem with how the second amendment allows anyone to have a firearm. The only people who should have firearms are police officers and soldiers, which is the model in safe nations (gun-free nations) like Australia, England, Mexico and Brazil. Ordinary citizens have no need for guns. When ordinary citizens have guns, they use them to kill each other in large numbers (proof: the United States). For the sake of the future of your country please repeal the second amendment America, and follow the path to safety and security which civilized nations like Mexico have shown you, by banning or heavily restricting the civilian ownership of guns.

You can be as safe as Mexico America, but you have to ban guns now.

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2017/02/15/traffic-deadliest-year/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What a childish post

shh
do you hear that juan

i think i hear ICE outside

Too obvious 1/8 b8

If you deport all non whites I bet that number would vanish.

Don't mind me, just finger fucking my shotgun while thinking about how many mexicans, leafs and other idiots will die with we finally decide to Manifest Destiny the rest of North America.

Most are suicides

Number three is making me reconsider necrophilia.

It's time for America to join the 21st century and make the right decision on guns, the same decision safe nations like England and Mexico did.

Don't we want to be as safe as those safe Londoners, as safe as the citizens of peaceful Mexico, free of guns?

>more than 33000

Let me guess, 'sources' gave you that number

>33,000 out of 320,000,000
>0.000103125%

and half of those are suicides and lawful police homicides.

And the ones that aren't are nigs killing nigs

>Brazil
>Gun-free nation
>SAFE NATION

nigger please, every time I put my step out of my house I wonder if it will be finally my day

I wish I could have arms, so at least I could shoot back before I died

33k is acceptable to me. Quit being a eurocuck...

It's an official CDC number, but OP is trolling

Drugs kills far moar people than guns, we should ban drugs. Oh wait...

>Still using that Brazilian pic

>There are more than 33,000 gun deaths in America every single year.
Nowhere near enough. I still see way too many spics and niggers around.

Sauce on pic? Posted all the time but never any backstory. Just some jealous rival bangers?

Op is being facetious.

the majority of deaths are from scumbag criminals being shot by police with their hands up reaching for the cops gun. and suicides. And Mexico is crime ridden. Why do the drug cartels in mexico have guns if they are banned?

There are more than 40,000 car deaths in America every single year. This is completely unacceptable. There is a fundamental problem with how the second amendment allows anyone to have a car. The only people who should have cars are police officers and soldiers, which is the model in safe nations (car-free nations) like Australia, England, Mexico and Brazil. Ordinary citizens have no need for cars. When ordinary citizens have cars, they use them to kill each other in large numbers (proof: the United States). For the sake of the future of your country please repeal the second amendment America, and follow the path to safety and security which civilized nations like Mexico have shown you, by banning or heavily restricting the civilian ownership of cars.

You can be as safe as Mexico America, but you have to ban cars now.

fortune.com/2017/02/15/traffic-deadliest-year/

I'm an ass man, but I'll still take #3

How about a firearm licence requires a drug use test?

hahaha ....lets see how the left defends against that.

I know what you mean Mr. DaSilva. I made all that post in irony.

The whole thread has one message---- DON'T GIVE UP YOUR GUNS UNLESS YOU WANT TO BECOME THE NEXT MEXICO OR BRAZIL.

Sorry your country has to be a meme like Mexikill.

>theres something fundamentally wrong
With the 1st ammendment When OP
Is able to run (((its))) shill mouth

This ignorantly

Lemme guess, 1 post by this ID

this pic just reminds me how much I love being rich

Lol could you imagine being one of these poor shitskins lol ! fuck that@!

Nice b8 faggot, you know as well as I do mexico is one of the most dangerous countries on earth.

While obvious bait thread is obvious, down here in mexico is fucking war, isis gets alamba hot pocket'd compared to mexican drug cartel violent ways, it's truly beyond any intelligent person why the US has done absolutely 0 to stop this savagery, and it will only expand unless we start doing something about it.

According the websites, just another day in Brazil. Some drug dealers suspected his lady friends of snitching them out to the local police.

That right there will get someone killed along with their friends and they died right there on some street in Brazil, headshots by the images, small caliber handgun.

Can't we just get rid of niggers and Jews and keep the guns?

Dat ass on the right

Majority of the shootings and deaths in America are due to the gangs, and lets face it; Niggers.

Think i might take my mosin nagant out later on for some target shooting, nothing better then the sound of a loud blast in this beautiful winter weather and seeing smoke escape out of the muzzle.

>lets see how the left defends against that.
fake pee sales rise

i have the weirdest boner right now

I always see that pic of the guy with the knives and I think... What a waste of nice kitchen knives!

By the way, that's a dead US soldier.

Fag

LOL
PUSSY PASS REVOKED

2nd from left...would be my face in her arse for days.

Not anyone can purchase or own a firearm, educate yourself on the laws you brainwashed retarded commie.

If you can't separate law abiding gun owners from criminals, you better also support condemning all muslims to death as they are all potentially dangerous weapons of mass destruction.
>applying liberal logic to liberals
>yfw you realize you're spewing selective bullshit you were programmed to repeat and stay ignorant on

By the looks of those degenerates the shooter probably done us a favour.

Am I supposed to sperg out now?

Jihad detected, self destruct you cunt. Never forget 9/11.

There are more than 35,000 traffic-related deaths in America every single year. This is completely unacceptable etc
kys immediately, OP

>You can be as safe as Mexico
lol

>>You can be as safe as Mexico

Please read the whole OP before you sperg out my man. I am trying to show the absolute utter retardation of the gun-control argument, by showing what a gun-control Utopia (Mexico) looks like.

Gun grabbers, are literally screaming and begging and pleading, that we make America into Mexico, a fucking war zone of death and violence (if we ban guns, exactly like Mexico did)