You excited for Zapper in Chief's /ChristianTheocracy/?

You excited for Zapper in Chief's /ChristianTheocracy/?

>inb4 Catholics are not Christian

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_FdnA4SyYzE
youtu.be/nlxfDvSyPKA
bustle.com/p/does-mike-pence-call-karen-mother-their-marriage-has-strict-rules-48204
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

libs want to impeach trump to get this guy?

they have no real idea of what they want. they just wait for celebrities to tell them what they want and they run with it.

They're already trying. Look how many of them parade with " Refugees welcome " signs.

Christians in this country would consider him a legitimate prez

He's almost right
Instead it will lead to women lying and saying they were raped to get an abortion

Dear God I realize he is neo cuck incarnite and will fight wars for kikesreal and shit but at the same time he is so woke on the social issues area that I would kill for him to be pres in 2024
I want my revenge for June 26, 2015 and mike fucking pence would surly bring said revenge down HARD

>implying hes not right
>implying whores dont already pretend to get raped for all the benefits they bring as it is
you underestimate the mental illness that is being female

REMINDER - THIS IS A SPONSORED THREAD:

All major Christian groups are just an arm of Judaism now.

Everyone who claims otherwise is just here on a chan working for the Jew World Order.

There is no group that isn't compromised except for a few Christian Identity groups and they're just perpetuating Jewish myth and pacifism anyways

There is no point to Christianity anymore and Islam isn't really that different, since they're both race and culture killers and both the sword of the Jew.

The esoteric cucks and religious cucks all serve the Jew banks now.

WHITE MAN YOU HAVE AN ANCIENT RELIGION

YOU STILL PRACTICE IT TODAY

IT'S CALLED SCIENCE/PHILOSOPHY AND NATURE:

Example of Aryan faiths:

>Stoicism (reason as divine)

>Buddhism (moral nihilism)

>Zen (anti-cult)

>Nietzsche's Overman (Will to Power)

>Naturalism (nature as divine)

>Cosmotheism (Dr. William Pierce, evolution as divine)

>Nazism (blood and nature as divine)

>Pythoagorism (numbers as divine, "man is the measure of all things")

All perfectly acceptable alternative to Semitic slave cults.

And for the more Esoteric fag who wants Spiritualism you have:

>Zoroastrianism (good replaced with wisdom of good, evil replaced with incorrect thoughts; the first philosophy)

>Vedda (Brahmanism)

>Wotanism (non-cucked chivalry)

>Druidism (nature as spirit)

>Mithra-ism (divine purity, Christianity stole most of its ritual from)

STOP WORSHIPING A JEW AS GOD OF THE UNIVERSE!

Varg, pls.

ahahahhaahahhahahah can t wait for MIKE " 10.000 ampere " PENCE to purge everyone

i dont know if this is even an exact qoute, but what he is trying to say is that women will claim they are raped if they become pregnant.

Thank god, secularism ruined the west

pic related is literally fake news

I like how Pence calls his wife "Mother", and that he's not allowed to be alone with other women except for her.

He's also not allowed to attend events were drinking alcohol is involved without her presence either. Apparently she married Pence after her first divorce, and accepted his proposal by giving him a gold cross emblazoned with the words "YES".

that reminds me
john oliver said something about there being no one 'good' next in line after trump for 20 positions
impeachment won't get them anything even if they somehow managed to do it

No, it freed the west.
I cannot believe you are this dumb.
America and by consequence the world owes its very place in the world order to secularism.

I liked his quote

this. Its obvious whores will claim rape to get abortions when they can't get one otherwise

>ChristianTheocracy
>implying pence is christian and not a jesuit nwo agent

Its going a bit far now, reel it back to 80s style without televangelist

top kek

What does any of that have to do with Catholicism or Christianity?

>My eyes have seen the Glory of the coming of the Lord.

Was about to post this, but yes, instead they would just claim they where raped and then the national rape rate will go sky high because bitches are to stupid or cheap to not get fucking came in.

>With a girl.
>About to have sex.
>Oh its ok, I love being came in.
>Oh baby ya, this is gonna fucking be great!
>In the back of my brain before I even stick it in "Hey remember that bank account?"
>Quickly put a condom on.
>She gets pissed and no longer wants to have sex.

No one wants a rape baby though

>implying they aren't already

stop watching that current year man

I know how bad he is
I watch him to know what the opposition is thinking

also the comments in youtube are just plain disgusting

reminder there should be a death penalty for abortion

a life for a life

He's not wrong, you know.

Suddenly every woman who has sex was 'raped'.

You know my swag not my story

fair enough just be careful of the subversion

the only problem is I can only handle 2-3 minutes at a time, it's really hard to watch

No, he's 100 percent correct. A third of the threads in this autist shithole relate in some way to frustration over this exact type of behavior, and based on that alone, the consensus here is that there are enough false rape accusations already, and it's essentially Sup Forums theory that women are inherently inclined to destroy any man they can if it avoids for them a situation that they do not want to be in.

fake and gay kill yourself

I am glad I cut my cable. I have internet and that's it.

I haven't watched anything on TV for quite a few years now. I don't even know why I keep my TV as I never turn it on. I used to play a lot of games on my PS2. I gave all my games and my system away to the Salvation Army and haven't touched a game since. Last game I played was World of Warcraft and I quit that in Cataclysm as I felt it destroyed the game I loved.

I just watch things on my computer now, read a lot of books and try to keep myself busy. It is strange how I now feel different from my co-workers and friends. "Did you watch the Warriors game?" "Did you see Game of Thrones?" Did you see...."

I always smile and say "I am going to binge watch them when the season is done. So please don't spoil it for me" and I will often walk away when they are talking about "last nights episode". I just say "wait till I am gone! I want this to be a surprise!" and leave. It feels good because nobody now talks about stupid TV shows with me.

good for you man modernism is a hell of a drug

Apparently he gets most his conservative views from his wife, whom he calls "Mother" and his prayer warrior.

She has his balls in a vice too, literally is not allowed to drink alcohol without her present, nor is he allowed to be alone with other women. I'd probably hate the opposite sex too, in his shoes.

We have a better one regarding rape here, the government introduced a policy for benefit scroungers shitting out kids, you can now only get bennies for the first two kids so any third or more child born after May 1st 2017 is going to get Karen in her 5 bed council house full of wild brats cant get her extra dole money for more fags, beer and take aways.
However this was contested by "well what if the woman was raped and is against abortion?" so the government agreed a clause whereby any woman who is impregnated and has a third or more child via rape will have benefits for that child.
So then this was contested by fears that they would just have one night stands to get extra benefit babies and claim they were raped.
So the solution is that they would have to prove they were raped.
So this was agreed upon after a bunch of back and forths about the dignity of the woman having to prove rape and now it looks like a shit load of men are going to start getting accused of rape just so she can get her extra benefits while some poor cunt is locked up and forever known as a rapist.
I'm sure there will be some religious clause in there to protect fucking Muzzies of course.

No, no, please go on, I completely believe you.

T. Fedora tipper

I am ready for him to oust the pope, name himself the new pope, and start the next crusades. DEUS VULT! youtube.com/watch?v=_FdnA4SyYzE

I like him. I do not see Why not? Trump is the reason why nobody is winning anymore.

He hid the ring in a loaf of bread and took her to feed the ducks. Their marriage seems super comfy

He's not wrong though is he? They'll actively be accusing m n of rape, even if it didn't happen just so they could kill the child.

yes, because the next 20 positions are all republicans
literally the only "good" option to oliver is a dem.

T. Everyone is autistic but not me I just read every thread relating to rape. I am proud fedora tipper

youtu.be/nlxfDvSyPKA

You can google search it for yourself, faggot.

Here's the first article I hit:
bustle.com/p/does-mike-pence-call-karen-mother-their-marriage-has-strict-rules-48204

>Trump says some bad things about Muslims
omg he is so bad, he is worse than hitler, he must impeached, something about nuclear codes...

I think he meant that women will just start claiming rape to get their abortion

>super comfy

You think your wife being so controlling that she won't allow you to be alone with other women or drink alcohol without her present is "comfy"?

I mean, isn't she a divorced Catholic anyway? I didn't think those even properly existed. But fuck me, I sure as hell can't blame her previous husband.

Hope Pence likes sloppy seconds.

He has a point. If abortion is illegal except in cases of rape women will just do what they always do and lie to get what they want.

The number of """""""rape"""""""" cases would skyrocket as women try to use it as a loophole to get an abortion.

Catholics are not...

>inb4 Catholics are not Christian

o_0

>_< dammit!

Well, he should raze the Vatican while he's at it. The Basilica of San Pietro is a blight on the name of the saint and its site as part of the early Church.

Is pence catholic? I always thought he was some kind of protestant evangelical

>he's not allowed to be alone with other women except for her.
Yes, he's actually Christian.

You're right and O.P. wasn't.

He's right. Women will just lie and say that they got raped. Although you could reduce that somewhat by making it illegal to lie about being raped, so if they lie about it (if you can't find proof for it) they will get a X year jail sentence (must be a long sentence to scare them off).

Might be they actually care more about the country in general than just single issues like abortion.

Trump is a danger to the US and to the world.

He's baptised Catholic but seems to be a practicing non-denom Protestant.

I have a question for you, user.: are you anti-white or something?

This. Spot on.

i'm ok with trump, but do americans really like this guy? he seems like the worst neo-con you can imagine