Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek
archive.is/wFjLG
youtu.be/QzJtNjXRMck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let's archive it

>newsweek com/trump-impeachment-process-begin-al-green-622349
archive.is/wFjLG

It won't happen, but they will at least force congress to put their vote on public record about it.

Kek get fucked op

*laughs in your face*

>Newsweek

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

IT'S OVER

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT

Gotta throw a bone to those constituents you've helped delude.

>he's totally getting impeached guys honest

Let me know when it actually begins

The founding fathers called it the "invisible hand".

C'mon Al Green. Let's stay together

Its a little early? I mean they should at least wait till they really have something, else if he really does need to be impeached no one will believe it.

The Republicans voted over 100 times during Obama's term to kill the ACA, purely to score political points with their constituents. Why expect less for this useful issue?

>newsweek

If this is their coup, then they're betting the farm on the comey testimony/obstruction of justice charge.

I don't think the russian narrative took well, objectively, so they're riding on this it seems

Al Green kek

How does one craft an impeachment?

kill yourself shill rat

Doesn't the Klingon realize that a conviction by the Senate is needed to remove the President?

Literally anyone can file for impeachment.

Sometimes voting an issue is about the next election.
Any Republican that votes for it, will lose the support of Trump loyalists.
Any Republican that votes against it, will lose the support of classic Republicans.

Don't interrupt your enemy when they're making a mistake

Shouldn't he wait until Comey testifies?

I disapprove of suicide more than anything. But in related news can you BELIEVE THE AUDACITY OF THESE NIGGERS? A year ago we were wondering if the Republican party was going to survive. Now just look at these fucking feckless fucks. Not even worthy of pity just scorn. Doomed to the pages of irrelevancy in an arm chair coup that never had a chance. This stain is going to be so deep it's literally going to set globalism back decades if not outright killing it by then. Good fucking riddance, wail into the wind.

Al Green has the IQ of a juvenile chimpanzee.

how can drumphkins ever recover

>al green

Is there a single smart black congressman or woman. You got this clown. You got Hank Johnson that thinks islands float. And, Maxine Waters that though Russia invaded Korea, and this today.

youtu.be/QzJtNjXRMck

Yeah, fire off that gun before it's out of the holster, ruin any potential future case against Trump for yourselves, real smart.

will herd of texas is as close as you can get

They stand to lose more if they vote to impeach.

Impeached for what?

Obstruction of justice most likely.

Maybe. Losing their seat is losing their seat. Perhaps losing a primary to a new Trump loyalist is a bit harder to come back from in the next cycle.

Keep crying for impeachment for false reasons. You help to ensure it will never happen.

Thanks, Harald V.

>al green

wewest of all lads

>falling for a fake filename

I see you in every thread 24/7. Thank you. If your a bot, then i thank your creator.

Trump is truly finished this time!!

/pol BTFO!!

Best bot of all of Sup Forums

Denying the Jews their shekels