TRUDEAU ABOUT TO DECLARE WAR ON USA BLUMPFKINS BTFO

TRUDEAU ABOUT TO DECLARE WAR ON USA BLUMPFKINS BTFO

who?

Annexation of Canada when?

>Implying our limp dicked prime minister would ever go to war

The closest Trudeau will ever get to a war will be sucking off Trump in a press conference after the latter has bombed the fuck out of a country.

Mfw defense budget includes protecting immigrants and first gen immigrant.

Trump guilted that Troo-doh faggot into paying his NATO dues? ahhh, all the winning ....

Umm, you are buying our weapons. C-18s are not cheap, nor at the ordnance they drop.

>Liberals
>whine about others starting wars incessantly.
>?????

We'll see drumpfies just wait until Trudeau starts sending our canadian raised isis insurgents into burgerland

I honestly could see Trudeau declare jihad.

>32.7 billion

lel

>$32 billion

aw isnt that cute, the leaves want to play army

Not even declare war, learn how to assimilate information. America is going for a more America-Centered system and Canada realized they can't depend on America's defense forever.

Their budget would become $33 Million, you realize that we have jets that cost more than that here in the US, right?

>Let's pull jets outta Syria
>Let's boost up the military

Someone wanna tell Trudope that the military is used for killing people. Not for him playing army men in the sandbox

kek

Even our budget is higher than that.

So when are you hats going to just join us?

Come on you whiny liberal leafs hate borders right.

I suppose he would be given an honorary position in the German govt immediately after?

kek

>trudeau expands moose cavalry and firework-strapped paddleboats by 70%
>the integral of what he'd spend in the next decade- we'll spend this year alone
cool cool

How many genders are there again leaf?

Excellent. Maybe now I can get hired.

Thanks Trump

JTF2 has been in every recent conflict, Syria, Ukraine, Libya, Afghanistan etc etc

He's gone to war, we just USA now and don't need to declare war.

All of it will go to the Great Wall of Canada. Unfortunately there won't be enough funds left over to keep the guards armed with sharpened hockey sticks, and the walls ready with cauldrons of boiling hot maple syrup.

>mfw JTF2 are untouchable gods of the spec ops community

Does Justin from Canada have a pilots license? I find the thought of him yelling allahu ackbar while flying towards a building rather hilarious.

Lol nice try losers Canada will btfo you fags by 2030

that's not to be used against americans leaf, that's for you domestic enemies who watch the rebel

FUCK TRUDEAU AND FUCK KEK PEOPLE

you're military budget is already less then ours you lazy fucking faggot. go eat a cock and have another siesta

So cute. We spend over $500 billion Every Godamn Year. Are you hoping to buy some of our 1980's jets with your lil piggy bank fund?

We spend 7 billion more than Israel does, Israel invasion when?

its to meet their nato obligations you maple syrup slurping fuck

we'll likely end up with F35s at some point although they probably won't replace the entire fleet as was originally planned

>at some point
Yup, 2020 is looking about right

It's not even for weapons. It's for resources for female, gay, and trans military personnel.

YFW all that money goes to unisex bathrooms, dildos, lube and sensitivity training programs

I love how Trump mind fucked these people into paying their share and they think they're showing him up.

maybe after sweden is white again, idk we'll see bud

Meh Canadian Tire has plenty of rifles and hockey sticks to arm the border guards. Citizens will be tasked with tapping trees to extract sap for the syrup

you would be disintegrated in 24 hours and dont think just because you are our door stop between the mainland and alaska that we'd think twice to turn you into fertilizer...leaf

Kek. Maybe Canada will get it's own Reality Winner

32.7 billion canadian on defense?! I'm sooo scared now

Its defense jobs for the new refugees.
what could possibly go wrong

33billion in drones armed with anthrax bombs

>32billion
>can barely buy 100 f35s
lmao

THERE.
ARE.
FOUR.
GENDERS.

The right will be out to vote next election, cya Trudeau you weak faggot. Canada is just like Canada except its more rural than city. Trudeau will hang for treason.

show them fuggin french cunts how to surrender to america properly

>Canadian defense budget: $33B by 2027
>US defense budget: $593B in 2017
>leaf thinks Canada can go to war with US

WEW

Canadian Halberd does 2 damage you hoser

>Male
>Female
>Hermaphrodite
>Attack Helicopter
Checks out I'd say

That ought to get us up to 2% actually. NATO members are basically doing this across the bored while saying through gritted teeth that it's because "America isn't showing global leadership."

No, the problem is that the most powerful nations on Earth aren't showing global leadership. There's absolutely no reason why Canada can't reach 2% and there's no reason why we can't take unilateral military action when it matters.

What are the other 3?

>Sajjan said the boost would take total defense expenditures to 1.4% of GDP by 2024-25 from 1.2% now. Other estimates put Canada’s spending at closer to 1.0%.

It's just Trudeau being a good cuck, doing what his NATO master, aka Trump, tells him to do

That's a couple considerable amount compared to our size. Per capita, it's a greater expenditure than China.

>If you kill your enemies they win
When your pm says shit like that what makes you think we give a single fuck ? You are not now, nor will you ever be a threat to America.

He had to fuckin increase it to pay all the money they owe to Nato

We would kick your fucking ass as it stands right now, you wet back taco munching piece of shit.

Fucking Canada.

We are a tenth your size, faggot. Get real.

When you guys win can Mexico be next?

Pulling out of Syria was a great idea. Being involved in that shit show is cancer.

>Canada declares war on Spain
>Trudeau sends thousands of unarmed troops to Spain
>All Canadian soldiers are slaughtered
>Trudeau declares victory "If you kill your enemies, they win"
>Canada is annexed by Spain in their "victory"

WTF? Canada has always been a mistake.

What does that even buy though? A single fighter plane costs about $200 million.
I think Canada would be better off just giving the 32 billion to the US in exchange for unlimited protection.

>nz is literally the only anglo country downsizing its military

Even cuckanda is increasing military spending.... Put us out of our misery.

You guys need boats. This is a good move, Canada. Have the specific what weapons/research/systems will get the largest attention?

*have they specified

Canada vs. Australia. Total war, who wins?

Why don't you just let the Aussies annex you?

Don't worry NZ. No one even knows where you are let alone wants to attack you.

Canicucks haven't won a cup in 20 years

This is so fucking wrong, it's hilarious.

Our armies train together and share common airspace. The USA and Canada are "greatest of allies" not the fucking Israelis and Americans.

Don't believe this fucking blowhard who is spouting shill disinfo.

Real talk.

What are the actual downsides to annexing Canada? They honestly could not even remotely begin to resist a military invasion. They don't have the population or the arms to put up a real fierce resistance. I mean sure there would be some heat from NATO but fuck them they are on the other side of the globe, why should they dictate how we operate?

>t. angry as fuck North Dakota user sick and tired of maple niggers ruining shit and sending man made natural disasters across the border to make my life hell

thank you for this gem

No one gives a fuck about your island Frodo.

That's because ~66% of the entire NHL are made up of Canadian players. They choose American teams because they get paid higher salaries on those teams and they get to keep more of their paycheck.

Use your fucking brain, moron. Canadians are winning those cups every year.

being Lockheed Martin shareholder feels good, man.

No. The faggot is just going to channel more money to his masters.

Bring it leaf cucks

>What are the actual downsides to annexing Canada

We would have to ask Britain since Canada is still technically part of the British Empire.

American Revolution Part 2, Canadian Boogaloo

Inshallah we are going to take back Alaska and Minnesota, prepare for war fellow leafs

Wow, they can buy some jets.

Meanwhile

I ran this simulation in Hearts Of Iron 4 and it ended with America nuking me

be careful bro

KISAMA

I don't understand why we don't just kill all those little bitch countries off. The fuck am I paying all this tax money for if you don't bring me results.

Canada isn't a sovereign nation. It's under the queens thumb.

They don't have enough testosterone in Canada to be men. You can find more in the tip of texas.

We honestly don't want Canada anymore.
The only reason we would annex Canada is for the land or to open a giant Christmas theme park.

If we annexed Canada, we would march all its people into gas chambers.
Or we would evacuate all are American citizens out of Alaska, and shove all the Canadians into Alaska, and let the U.S. Alaskan citizens have now U.S. Canada. They've earned it.

We need to destroy Africa and South America and take the resources while we colonize the Canadian women.

Literally what in tarnations does China use that budget for? They have absolutely no presence nor battle-hardened generals?

If the leafs invade we will have their army arrested

>Evil USA with such a big military wasting money and waging wars everywhere!

>WTF USA not spending enough on military we have to pick up the slack!

Is this the art of the deal?

You want all the land between British Columbia and Alberta stretching up to Alaska, user.

It's prime real estate and chalk full of natural resources.

Who will win?

Leaf Army vs. Texas National Guard

Canada is a sleeping giant. America had better watch out.

How modest? The plan calls for the number of sailors, soldiers and air force personnel to increase by five per cent – over 10 years. Canada’s defence spending, among the lowest in NATO, will gradually increase from 1.2 per cent of GDP to 1.4 per cent, according to the government, or from one per cent to 1.2 per cent, as measured by many international observers.

Either way, even if the Trudeau government wins a second majority government mandate, and then a third, Canada will still be nowhere close to meeting the NATO defence spending target of two per cent of GDP.

The big money in the plan is devoted to new equipment, replacing some very old kit. The Royal Canadian Air Force will get its much-delayed new fighter jets, eventually; timeline, cost and supplier to be determined. This announcement is a recommitment to a long-planned and long-troubled purchase – though the Liberals say they will buy 88 aircraft, nearly a third more than the 65 jets the previous Conservative government proposed.

TL;DR
>Canada has a tiny military that has been leeching off the US acting as a practical colony (many Canadian writers have characterized this behavior as "colonial behavior")
>Canada has TONS of old shit they have to replace
>It will take 20-30 years (or longer) for Canada to get where they need to be

Kek. Ok. Sure. They'll just have to sleep for 30 years to still barely be able to put up a fight. See

They have a big-ass border, a lot of disorder out west, and a big red bar that doesn't like them very much.