Why do you guys love Snowden but hate her? Reality is literally /ourgirl/

Why do you guys love Snowden but hate her? Reality is literally /ourgirl/

>but hate her

She's a leftist kike...

She released literally nothing, and it was for political affiliation, not integrity.

Because she leaked nothing of merit and did it for entirely partisan reasons?

I wanna fuck her silly

Literally. That's because literally.

She's an anti white jew. A "noble leaker" has no agenda and only seeks the truth.

O hi Styx.

>Russians trying to hack the election
>nothing of merit

Are you dumb?

Obuttfuck was actually violating the Constitution, which is why Snowden leaked. Trump is not...this dumb twat is just one of those sore "Not my President" Hillary supporters.

I'm still waiting to see Podesta swing and America revolutionise into a multiparty state with preferential voting. It is cute how the democrats kill their leakers but this whore is scared she's going to get the entire book and keep her life.

Dyke traitor

>Release nothing
>L-Literally Snowden
Wasnt Snowden a friend of Soros?

She wasn't working for the GRU and Drumph

Whistleblower laws only apply if the leak results in a conviction of the person youre spying on, which in this case it did not. She just spied on Trump which actually breaks privacy laws.

>MUH RUSSIANS

Kek, not so smug now.

LOSER!

We already knew that.

>hurr durr how do I read a color-coded flowchart?
She didn't leak anything that says that you retard. Just some analyst's guess.

Im not against any leaks but she didnt leak jack or shit. Everything released was worthless.

Nah, just not a stupid bitch

pic related: (You)

Because her name is fucking reality

She has two options after all this is over;

1. Learn from it and decide that maybe being political to the point you break federal law is beyond stupid and childish.

Or

2. Fuck learning shit, dig in and become more political, likely in some misguided attempt to validate her own inflated sense of self worth.

Bets on what road she takes?

She released a nothing burger. Seriously, if you are going to go down for 10+ years make it worthwhile. She couldn't even do that right.

how about leaking something that our government does that is illegal, not a classified document about phishing emails that every country on earth does

Katyn

Anti-white progressive who only did it to score points with the Democrats, not out of any real sense of justice

I don't agree with what Snowden did, but he leaked classified information because he felt that what our government was doing was wrong.
This dumb cunt leaked classified information because she was butthurt about an election.
There is no comparison.

>love Snowden
I don't. Traitors must be removed

What makes it even funnier is even if they Russians were successful with their hacking she just proved 4 of the 7 states that would have been affected by any hacking went to Hillary.

>the russians tried to hack our voting machines but it didn't work

k

Snowden leaked important information in a brave act for the public interest, she trickled a non event for her political agenda and is a lefty cunt.
I hope she is licked dry by butch bulldykes.

Did she even look at what she had? Why would she go to jail over a phishing scheme..?

Soviets

>After all this is over.
It probably wont ever be over for her. Shes looking at at LEAST 30 years. What with Trump in charge, she wont every be released like obama released bradley manning.

Still, I could maybe see her getting a slap on the wrist because wmyn, amirite?

Or not. Again, withe trump culture? Would see yer hang. So, idk.

>leftists actually believe this

leftists are so infantile and sheltered they are unaware that every country is constantly trying to phish every country.

Because she's a dumb bitch?

She was infected by FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AND FUCK DRUMPF!

Turns out it was terminal.

Same shit different day

You're relying on a false equivalency, OP.

She did nothing good.

Yes it is possible to remotely hack into voting machines even though they aren't connected to the internet...

Snowden was a patriot this bitch did it because
>TWO SCOOOOOPS

Its weird how much she look like whats his name, the He Will Not Divide Us guy. Like his daughter/sister, same fucking face.

>Jewess
>/ourgirl/
You fucking Jew. None of you (((chosen))) will ever be /ourguys/ or /ourgirls/.

Enjoy prison you smug bitch.

blobfish face has finally (almost) stopped smirking. Sara Wiener folks.

because she's female, ugly, and liberal in that order

>literally /ourgirl/
STOP IT WITH THIS TIER SHIT!!

What a dumb bitch, she went to the press, she should have gone through wikileaks, they have a much better record and protecting their sources then the press. Of course she's an idiotic lefty, the report she leaked shows nothing that wasn't unknown and proves absolutely nothing, I'm betting she didn't cover her tracks when getting the files and that's how they got her.

She leaked unimportant FALSE fake news information that was only designed to make Trump look bad because she disagrees with him politically.

That is quite different than the honorable service that Snowden did for us.

gonna need a quick rundown on this one

It's nothing burger.

her eyes are all puffy, she's been crying

*blocks your path*

Gotta love it though. Who's the Orange one now.

But uh uh uh uh uh But MUUUUUHHHH RUSSIA.

Shut the fuck up.

I hope this communist cunt gets raped and beaten hourly.

He's not traitor he exposed the deepstate.

i fucking hope shes raped in prison then slaughtered

>muh deepstate
oh fuck off. governments have the right to privacy

ALL traitors cannot be tolerated

>be resistard
>gonna do something good for the world
>work up courage to print top secret documents and mail it to the intercept
>intercept publishes the story and outs you
>everyone ignores the leak for Comey
>go to jail

K I N O

>governments have the right to privacy
so do law abiding citizens

they'd have it if it weren't for leakers you fucking moron

I 100% support governments keeping an eye on mudslimes and other troublemakers

>they'd have it if it weren't for leakers
not true, deep state faggots have been abusing their power like crazy

they need to be cut off from their little spy machines

Why leave it to hope, when you can contract a daily rape-and-beatings in whatever hole they dump her in? You think "prison hits" you see in (((TV and movies))) are all Jewish lies? It actually happens. It's easy to get someone whacked in prison, but it's more satisfying if you make them kill themselves out of misery/fear/despair. Make an example out of (((her))).
>And with her being part of the (((tribe))), it also sends a message

Have you ever wondered what Stalin and Mao would've been able to accomplish had they possessed surveillance capabilities similar to what the U.S currently has? What makes you think there won't be another psychopath like Stalin who will take over another State (Country) and will refrain from abusing such incredible and absolute power?

she's already assuming the victim posture and the victimhood politics are being assembled

her name is Shmoopy

It's a shame that an aryan woman would sink so low. However, our national colour looks good on anyone

>It's easy to get someone whacked in prison
no larping please

>southern
>white trash name
>leftist

Doesn't add up. Is she a lesbian or something?

>What makes you think there won't be another psychopath like Stalin who will take over another State (Country) and will refrain from abusing such incredible and absolute power?
that ubiquitous surveillance acts as an impediment to leaders, too

Neandertharyan, you mean.

I WANT government to have all tools at its disposal

Is the name ironic?

She's a liberal
She's a coal burner
She's a kike
That's 3for3 right there.

As much as I dislike her, I do love fit grills. I'd love to fuck her and wrestle her strong arms down with actual effort, to lick those taut breasts of hers. Her face is terribly droopy though.

That means the next Stalin won't waste his/her time in politics. They will most likely takeover from within a surveillance/secret police government organisation.

Hey I can't help it

where's her fucking jawline, bitch needs some cool sculpting

Looks alarmingly like Chris-chan.

Snowden revealed massive government misconduct, unconstitutional lawbreaking by the Federal government itself.

"Winner" leaked something that was already known and had nothing to do with any lawbreaking by any American or any arm of any US government entity.

Democrats don't understand what hypocrisy means.

What happens if our government is taken over and turned against us?

Checkd

Crown her.

For one she is a complete idiot. Printing a top Secret document on the company laser printer then handing that document to the press. Talk about leaving a huge ass breadcrumb trail back to your ass. Network logs, printer logs, printer Micro-Dots. And anyone that doesn't know about laser printers and their microdot tracking is a total moron.

Cover up.

>they'd have it if it weren't for leakers you fucking moron
So, you're saying if Snowden didn't release the files then the NSA would have shut down their spying apparatus? Why?

They both deserve to be in jail.

is this juicebag in transition?

she's on the typical crossfit / lesbianism / juice triad

BTW crossfit gyms are where women go to get herpes.

kill yourself you fucking cuck.

I sent a formal notice to her attorney that I will not only personally pay for her legal council but also give her $127,000.00 USD if she officially changes her name to Reality IsIma Cunt.

that'll buy a lot of smokes, she'll be top dog in prison

>white people are terrorists

If you kill your enemies you win.

Indeed it would. I'm hoping I at least get some sort of response, but for obvious reasons, I am not expecting it. I am actually capable and willing to fulfill my proposed agreement (not joking).

I do wish you the best of luck. The fact that she's a fucking Bernout makes this all so much funnier.