Its 2017

why do you still fall for the xianity meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

questions.org/attq/why-did-many-jewish-leaders-hate-jesus-christ-and-the-apostolic-church/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Being mean
Being a good example IS harder to do, but it's ultimately more effective and what we should strive for. Just being a shithead online and posting inflammatory pictures isn't gonna convince anyone.

you are sick user, a retarded shill
God will forgive you, but please, you are fucking up your soul's destiny
I want to be with you in paradise, if you redeem yourself
value matters brov
let's create a more beautiful reality

Which meme?

>being a good person
>not understanding nature and the law of survival

my souls destiny is to crush christianity, the mental poison that has destroyed the white mans thinking

I would like the same, although I prefer the old gods. Hopefully my guys and your guys can cooperate to save our mutual interests.
>128974263
You're more retarded than I thought. The impulse to be a good person evolved socially and genetically for the sake of survival. I thought this was obvious.
Whether or not that's a good idea, you are too weak.

I am a Christian. Pour on the hate.

The Adversary (Satan) has caused you to misunderstand the message of Christ
you are anti-enlightenment
anti-reason
pro-hedonist
really sad man

learn the truth of existence
Buddha was on board
False Christianity (which you are against) is an evil
True understanding of our inheritance will give your soul genuine freedom, liberty, truth, discernment, beauty and love

yeah society isn't going to hold up much longer mate. It will be survival of the fittest soon. here we have hundreds of millions of christians waiting for jesus to save them, this mythical spook in the sky.

read Natures eternal religion and get back to me

>The Adversary (Satan) has caused you to misunderstand the message of Christ
>you are anti-enlightenment
>anti-reason
>pro-hedonist
>really sad man
All major Christian groups are just an arm of Judaism now.

Everyone who claims otherwise is just here on a chan working for the Jew World Order.

There is no group that isn't compromised except for a few Christian Identity groups and they're just perpetuating Jewish myth and pacifism anyways

There is no point to Christianity anymore and Islam isn't really that different, since they're both race and culture killers and both the sword of the Jew.

The esoteric cucks and religious cucks all serve the Jew banks now.

WHITE MAN YOU HAVE AN ANCIENT RELIGION

YOU STILL PRACTICE IT TODAY

IT'S CALLED SCIENCE/PHILOSOPHY AND NATURE:

Example of Aryan faiths:

>Stoicism (reason as divine)

>Buddhism (moral nihilism)

>Zen (anti-cult)

>Nietzsche's Overman (Will to Power)

>Naturalism (nature as divine)

>Cosmotheism (Dr. William Pierce, evolution as divine)

>Nazism (blood and nature as divine)

>Pythoagorism (numbers as divine, "man is the measure of all things")

All perfectly acceptable alternative to Semitic slave cults.

And for the more Esoteric fag who wants Spiritualism you have:

>Zoroastrianism (good replaced with wisdom of good, evil replaced with incorrect thoughts; the first philosophy)

>Vedda (Brahmanism)

>Wotanism (non-cucked chivalry)

>Druidism (nature as spirit)

>Mithra-ism (divine purity, Christianity stole most of its ritual from)

STOP WORSHIPING A JEW AS GOD OF THE UNIVERSE!

get your down syndrome out of here

i spit and shit on jesus. he is as real as your girlfriend

you need to add creativity and natures eternal religion/white mans bible to the top of this list.

by ben klassen

I think that we can all agree that for white people to survive, we will need a mass spiritual reformation.

uh dude, I'm an Essene, we're trying to dismantle the ZOG, because we love humanity

Jesus taught us to deal with demoniac shills, you had better decide who you are, because you're acting as a demonic and I destroy the evils of your psychology with ease, and with truth

Let me truncate your post:

>Believe in any religion except for Christianity. >Even Mithra-ism which you might be saying is close, but not exactly the same.

That sounds a little suspicious to me.

questions.org/attq/why-did-many-jewish-leaders-hate-jesus-christ-and-the-apostolic-church/

you live in your moms basement and jesus isn't real

wake up faggot

because its the Truth

down syndrome incarnate

crucify yourself

If shit hits the fan, your ability to work with others will be your most important quality to fend off gangs trying to steal your shit. Tribalism is the natural state for people, not being a lone wolf. Christians aren't pushovers when under stress either.

>Believe in any religion except for Christianity

Any ARYAN - WHITE religion for whites.

>I'm an Essene
Faggot larping as a Jew recluse. Still a slave cult

creativity, ben klassen. no spooks in the sky, just logical thinking.

You mentioned eastern non-white religions too. You covered almost every religion except Islam or Judaism.

So I guess what you really meant to say was 'any religion that's not Abrahamic', right?

it literally doesn't matter whether Jesus is real or not, Christ in not synonymous with Jesus, it is the inheritance of the understanding of the truth of our manifestation

waking up is the message of the Gospels, on nearly every page

my question to you is:
>if the God that you believe that Christians hold true is so ridiculous that you could never believe in it, don't you think that based and reasonable Christians actually believe in that same conception

my point is you have no idea what is meant by the message of our Good News, the language of truth and your habits of falsity has prevented you from understanding the Ultimate Truth of Existence, The Majesty of Existence

you are neglecting the philosophy of the soul

>say no to Christianity
>Our logo features a crown with a cross on it

Your intelligently worded and kindly delivered message is most likely wasted, in response to something like .

But stranger things have happened.

And to some Christians, such as myself. It does matter of Jesus is real.

i think you should be crucified, retard.

I agree, Jesus was the best, wisest man to have ever walked this Earth, just trying to overcome the philosophical gap, thanks leafbro for the backing

Yehoshua HaMashiach is Lord

MUH LOGO

Hey you. I feel neglected. Why haven't you sent me a 'you should be crucified' or angry message yet. What the heck dude.

You got every other Christian in this thread.

Am I not good enough for you?

he isn't real and you all should kys asap

a fictitious entity rules your life

>said the Pharisees

you are no better than the psychological slaves of a conquered and shameful state

lol wut

So all I get is 'a fictitious entity rules your life' and everyone else should be crucified.

I do believe Jesus is Lord, but I also believe he is literally God. And that he came to earth in the flesh. Died, rose again on the third day, for the salvation of all mankind.

I'm one of THOSE. And perhaps that's what you believe too. And if you do, you have to try your hardest not to deny it just to please people who don't believe it.

I know it's tough, but it's worth it.

your arguments barely caught my eye

christianity is anti-nature. christianity promotes weakness and race mixing. love your enemies.

my stance is to drop religion for the time being or take on "creativity" by ben klassen (it isn't really relgion at all, just logical viewpoints)

whites, however smart we may be, are truly the upmost susceptible to brainwashing. christianity kills the survival instinct in white men.

you all wait around for "guy in the sky" to save you when the war comes.

jesus is fictitious.

My Neighbor, learn and overcome your conditioning, we don't hate or dislike you

read the Dead Sea Scrolls and then try to dismiss us

why do you think we are unified against your ideas? Because the filth that informs your psychology is so obviously false to those WHO KNOW

hahahaha jesus fucking christ dude hit the gym and flirt with a girl, you live to not live

These are shill threads attempting to divide the emerging right wing. Traditionalism was, is, and always will be a respected part of the political right.

SAGE

absolutely incorrect, faggot. read book then we can chat.

SAGE YOUR COMMENT/BUMP MUH THREAD

THOSE are the best

god does not exist
souls do not exist
"paradise" does not exist

Clear?

souls/god do exist absolutely, but is christianity an accurate portrayal of god? fuck no.

Give me that rope and I will wrap the misinformed shills with their own misinformation
I will fashion a whip with the fibers and cause the people to submit to the powers that be on account of their own submission

Thank you, finally. You still haven't called me a retard or said I should be crucified. Which I find incredible.

I didn't make any arguments, really. Did I? Oh one. I talked to that guy about 'every religion except Christianity is okay to you?'

Mm, okay let me see. Christianity is anti-nature, is this Nietzsche love I'm hearing from you?

Creativity by Ben Klassen? Sounds interesting. I'm an artist, I like creativity.

You want to know the reason why I can't drop religion? It's because I had a literal experience that proved me wrong.

I think it's possible for it to happen to you too.

Why do you think whites are more susceptible to brainwashing than anyone else?

I'd think you would think the opposite. We had the enlightenment and along with the chinese half the inventions in the world are ours etc. and all that stuff is a direct result of us adopting Christianity.

>you all wait around for "guy in the sky" to save you when the war comes.

Which war are you talking about?

>jesus is fictitious.

He's not. I believed that for a little while, but even if I were to be an atheist today I could no longer believe that based on evidence.

Dude you've called everyone a name but me, seriously what is UP with that?

lol r u even christian now

then define what a soul is to thereby dismiss the authenticity of IT"S existence, philosophically

you don't know what is meant by God
not even close

no
>Essene

okay, you have down syndrome.

i believe in god, he is present in my life, but christianity is absolute insanity.

just try reading the first chapter of natures eternal religion by ben klassen, you will find it interesting.

you havent any thought provoking statements, so do yourself a favor and just try reading the first chapter. then i'll call you names or whatever you want from me

>down syndrome

christians deserve genocide

the Trinity is the only adequate reckoning for God's eternal self reflection though. The image of God within His own Mind would be so perfect, so consummate, and so eternal it would, itself, be God. Everything else is down stream from this.

It's not even satisfying now, I had to beg you for it.

Alright back to the convo.

You believe in God but you don't know it's Jesus? What's up with that!

I will at the very least google Ben Klassen it sounds interesting.

Mm, so I need a thought provoking statement. All right, I'm afraid I have to start with a question rather than a statement:

Why do you believe in God?

bless you truth speaker

J E S U S
E
S
U
S

>my way is the only way

go eat a dick

this is getting too retarded

jesus fucking sucks and i would shit in his mouth if he actually existed

goodnight autist

>literally Satan
>proud of this fact
>profoundly proud of his stupidity

>sad

>cant greentext or girlfriend

You are what, arguing paganism, or monotheism. Paganism is irrelevant either way, wether you want to call them angels or demigods or whatever, minor things find their source in a greater Creator, the same as monotheism. The issue becomes what is the nature of this Creator. I am arguing that God is reflective, which is what our own existence implies. After all, we are not eternal, and thus not God. We accordingly exist apart from Him. But if God is reflective, He must also be self-reflective. Thus my conclusion of the generation of the Son, the perfect Image of God, one that has existed as long as He has.

>can't philosophy or truth

Why do you believe God exists again?

I just read the wiki for the Ben Klassen thing. It didn't say anything about God.

Mystery babylon sure is better. Right?

If you're going to bed, have a good night.

I don't need to define it. Those who claim it exists need to define it, and they can't define it, nor provide any evidence that it exists.

That which can't be defined, and for which there is no evidence, can be dismissed equally with the tooth fairy.

The same goes for every god ever created.

What if you had to do something you didn't want to do in order to get the proof of God's existence, would you still do it?

fine, have no soul

the rest of us will participate in the creation
nihilistic fucks will always fall back on your arguments

fail to find God, fail to participate in the reality of existence

Pre-Christianity: Vast empires with interesting philosophies, art and ways of life

Post-Christcuckery: Eat shit and die in the "holy land"

LaRping paganfag detected

holy shit, this seems absolutely based

Pffft. Present the evidence. Also, which god?

> The cross was invented by christians

יהוה

>What are the Spanish, French, Portuguese, and English Empires?

20% detected

Shit that came way later

You also have no soul. You're just too frightened to face the fact.

You should think about why you equate atheism with nihilism. Atheists believe in many things, things you also believe in. We just insist on evidence first.

Fail to find which god?

>יהוה
How did you select that particular god from the 10,000 or so which have been fabricated?

The Carolingians were before the crusades,
The art was objectively better under Catholicism then the Pagans with perhaps the exception of scale in some of the browner parts of the world

then what is the human soul?

the Lord (beautiful creator)d oesn't give a shit about your ignorance

This.

Pre-Christianity: Horses, swords, farming, and low technology for thousands of years.

Post Christianity: Explosion of knowledge, technology, and inventions.

The fastest and largest explosion of knowledge/inventions only came when finally entire nations founded themselves on Christianity.

FTFY.

it absolutely is. please check it out.

the second book is "white mans bible", and my favorite chapter is "who needs niggers?"

What said.

But also, what does it matter? That's just a deflection from answering whether or not you'd do it to find out if there was a God.

So I guess your answer is no.

So if you wouldn't do something that you didn't want to do, even if you HAD to do it, to find out if there was a God, you'd never ever find out if there was a God, even if there was one.

So what qualifies you to tell people there is no God if you're not even willing to search?

You dodged the question.

Theists always, always, always dodge this question. If I were a theist with a shred of intellectual integrity, (kek), I would ask myself why I dodged this question.

Do you actually believe the shit you're writing, or are you just mindlessly shilling for your favourite god?

If any credible evidence existed for your favourite god, or for any of the thousands of others, it would be world-wide, earth-shattering news. I would not need to dig and search and seek.

Billions of people searching for thousands of years and not. a. shred. of. evidence.

Your god is fake, champ, just like all the other gods.

יהוה

figure it out anons
the deck is stacked
the human soul is capable of overcoming the conditioning
bless you user, all you user
find the Truth

You don't have to dig and search. You have to do something you don't want to do.

And Jesus message isn't world-wide enough for you? It didn't change the world enough for you?
7 Days a week? AD, BC? The changes to the roman empire? The founding of America? Nothing that's happened from Christianity is earth-shattering enough for you.

You're afraid.

You're afraid to do the one thing you have to do in order to receive actual proof that God is real, and exists.

>And Jesus message isn't world-wide enough for you?

The Santa message is world-wide too. And the Easter Bunny. And Spongebob.

Evidence. We need evidence. Until then, your god is garbage.

If I were frightened, I would be a theist.

You mean: Eat poop and live in dirt, hey guys look the romans and greeks did some cool stuff can we look at it and copy their inquisitive minds? Ok... I guess but eat your dirt first.

Santa is not world-wide. But it doesn't matter if he is.

No, if you were frightened you still wouldn't know who the heck God is because you already know how to get proof of his existence but you're afraid to do it.

Not only is there evidence, in the physical world, but there is DIRECT evidence, available to you.

And you haven't done the one thing you have to do in order to have it, because you don't want to do it.

Or you're afraid.

Or both.

And I can't blame you. I'm only human, I didn't want to do it either. I didn't realize it at the time, but my mind was blown after I did it.

All right spiritual noobs. Before this thread dies I have to tell you.

You listen up especially.

And you too, do you want proof of God?

God gave you instructions that you apparently neglected to follow, on how to find Him.

And you didn't believe it. You lied to people and said you did it, but you didn't.

You won't be able to lie to me. Because I won't read another word after this, I'm going to bed, and this thread will die by morning.

If you want proof that God exists, do what you don't want to do, even if you don't believe it - pray to Him, acknowledge Jesus died on the cross for you, even if you don't believe Jesus exists - I didn't when I prayed this and it still worked.

Think of some sins if you can, or things that you think the Christian God would consider sins - I didn't believe in sin when I prayed this either and it still worked. And ask God for forgiveness for those sins, and if you can't think of anything God would consider a serious sin at least say a general prayer that you want forgiveness for your sins. Ask for forgiveness for all your sins, remembered or not. And decide in your heart that you will try to live by the commandments of God. It doesn't mean you CAN, but you see the word repent means 'change your mind' so you have to change your mind about actions you're doing that are against God and say 'Yah, I can try not doing that.'

Even if you only expect to try for a week. Or a day. So what? You want proof of God right? Get that prayer out however you have to.

God will meet you wherever you are, but you have to follow His instructions or you won't get proof. Bottom line.

I did these things, not believing in Sin, not believing Jesus might have even existed as a HUMAN BEING, let alone the son of God.

I'd been a professing atheist, a buddhist, practiced some hindu, lots of stuff, in my life before doing this one simple thing.

The proof will completely change your life.