So... most of the far-right around the world blames the Jews for their problems in society...

So... most of the far-right around the world blames the Jews for their problems in society. But who do far-right Jews blame?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jtw-vyCdZ44
youtu.be/68i4tMmv9F4
dailywire.com/news/17291/why-jewish-left-laments-six-day-war-elliott-hamilton
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The left jews

other jews

themselves and their forefathers for inadvertently invoking the wrath of g-d upon them by failing to abide by the law

Jews other than me #NotAllJews

They blame liberal (((whites))).

I have known a lot of far right Jews and they mostly spend their time adoring Israel and the Jewish culture while pointing out what big cucks white people are.

That fucking burning bush

They also get asshurt over white identity when they take their Jewish identity so seriously. All Jews are bad.

Jew here. I blame Saudi Arabia

> not realizing that Jews invented and spread the holocaust meme and are trying to destabilize the world because secretly the Jews want to wipe out the Jews more than anyone else does

This.

See, e.g., youtube.com/watch?v=jtw-vyCdZ44
>"You're the reason people don't like Jews in the world."

>The amount of disgust I have for this picture right now.

According to a survey of Jews by a Baltimore Jewish group 62% of Jews cite the behavior of others Jews as the cause of antisemitic views. The self hating jew thing is not a meme.

why ?

i like how some of their songs sound

Think that guy is gonna get an infection.

Im jewish.
>I blame the left and universities.
>I dislike 99% of liberal jews but not because theyre jews, just because theyre liberal.
>99% of Jews are also liberal.
>They dont dislike me because im conservative
>They dislike me because im the 1%

;)

Do you think that a lot of elite jews may be responsible for problems,but just being a Jew doesn't mean you're in on it? Like the progressives and atheist media jews?

>g-d
you realise its just a word right?
not his name?!

>jews
>sides

Absolutely. One of my relatives wrote a popular song about race-mixing from the 70s

I'm trying to help reduce the degeneracy in America, but it's really hard when most Jews here are just as brainwashed as the goys

I think it has more to do with how he's embracing his lanklet body rather than trying to become /fit/

There are 2 types of "far right jews":
1. Ultra-religious: they blame all other jews
2. Nazi-style far right jews: they blame left jews and mussies

"China Girl" was actually a metaphor for your uncle's heroin addiction, you know

it was actually youtu.be/68i4tMmv9F4

The goyim.

I used to live in the same town as Skillet and I've seen them around.

They are MASSIVE fucking faggots. I'm talking MASSIVE faggots. They go to the cringiest hyper-pentacostal church where everybody is crying hysterically and foaming at the mouth

the guy in OP is the worst kind of white person

Why does this faggot talk over others not allowing them to talk?

inb4
>Alpha male x-DD

>But who do far-right Jews blame?
other Jews

>Wikipedia lists two songwriters
>both blacklisted communists
>one has a hebrew last name
>one has a pic where he looks like a mouse in a suit
wew lad, whoever you are you dodged a bullet genetically

they're my relative though how did i dodge

you fell far enough from the tree that you ended up here

HGH. u need.

Got my 23andme results back and too my shock I found out I'm 2% Jewish. Where are my gibs at?

suicidal cucked leftist jews

see dailywire.com/news/17291/why-jewish-left-laments-six-day-war-elliott-hamilton for ex

>op pic
its like a combo of buzzfeed's manlet jew guy + midwest dork guy