It's Already Happening

>Muslim attackers of 5-year-old in Idaho unpunished

>israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/230717

>The three Muslim refugee boys who plead guilty to the heinous sexual assault of a five-year-old girl in Idaho received no jail time in their sentencing yesterday (Tuesday), according to Pamela (((Geller))), President of the American Freedom Defense Initiative (AFDI). The judge barred everyone in the courtroom, including the victim’s own parents, from speaking about the case and threatened anyone with serious consequences if they violated his directive, (((Geller))) reported.

>The rape occurred at Fawnbrook Apartments, in Twin Falls, when the three Muslims lured a 5-year-old girl into a laundry room and there committed upon her the most infamous acts of cruelty and barbarism, while the oldest boy filmed the entire incident.

>Following a sentencing hearing Monday at the Snake River Juvenile Detention Center in Twin Falls, Judge Thomas Borresen of Idaho’s 5th Judicial District issued a gag order barring those present in the courtroom from discussing it.

>(((Geller))) says that the victim’s lawyer is facing contempt charges because of a benign comment he made to the Idaho Statesman about the parents’ unhappiness with the verdict.

---

>"The injustice began in the proceedings at the Snake River Juvenile Detention Center in Twin Falls when Judge Thomas Borreson of Idaho’s 5th Judicial District ordered the little victim’s parents to say nothing to anyone – ever – about what was said in the courtroom Monday, or to disclose the sentence he gave to the savage attackers. He did allow them to say that they were unhappy with the sentencing, but threatened to jail them for contempt of court if they disclosed why they were unhappy with it.

Where were you when the hordes began to ravage the US?

Other urls found in this thread:

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/230717
magicvalley.com/news/local/lawyer-fawnbrook-boys-sentenced-family-isn-t-pleased/article_8a2dcfed-0225-5744-a3c9-a5fb26293996.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RXaYPhzdO_U
youtube.com/watch?v=57qTegcMT3g
idahostatesman.com/news/state/idaho/article154650829.html
wnd.com/2017/06/news-blackout-on-refugee-boys-who-sexually-assaulted-idaho-girl/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if you live in Idaho OP, you can always kill the judge and make it look like a cult did it.

seems fake, literally no one is reporting on it. Even people who don't like Islam are reporting on it

USA YES

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/230717
Our own media will cut off even our senators to prevent info like this or info proving Hillary's guilt from getting to the public.
If the story is true tho. Why the fuck is greatest ally trying to forge the wedge?

magicvalley.com/news/local/lawyer-fawnbrook-boys-sentenced-family-isn-t-pleased/article_8a2dcfed-0225-5744-a3c9-a5fb26293996.html

"Mark Guerry told the Idaho Statesman his clients “are not satisfied with the final result of these proceedings.” However, he said he couldn’t go into more detail due to an order from 5th District Magistrate Judge Thomas Borresen sealing the case and ordering the lawyers involved not to talk about it."

I would say that the best bet is to send all information you have about the case and the judge to the justice department for review.

There are things that have to happen in these cases and it seems like they were not followed. Since it is a juvenile case and those are typically sealed, the only people who can look at this shit is going to be from DOJ

>greatest ally

exactly, it's fishy

There many prominent media figures in America that would be more than willing to report on this kind of thing. Why are the only ones reporting on this really obscure sources?

>the best bet is to send all information you have about the case and the judge to the justice department for review.
mfw

thats the local news you fucking twat
and they mention all the other places that covered it, up to and including alex jones in their article.

This is exact what the 2nd ammendment was made for. Militias when??

>Why are the only ones reporting on this really obscure sources?
youtube.com/watch?v=RXaYPhzdO_U
youtube.com/watch?v=57qTegcMT3g

also
"The case brought months of national and even international news attention to Twin Falls, receiving extensive coverage from anti-Muslim and anti-refugee media, many of whom accused police, prosecutors, the City Council, local media and others of trying to cover up what happened. "

Ok

Who is the judge, what is his history, who are the politicians in the district, who are the lawyers abd their histories/firms/education, what are the business interests and influences in the district, what else can we note about the district and what are the activist groups/organizations in the district

Is the judge a muslim or a nigger or both? Or heinously jew?

This, 'mericans, why aren't you and your precious gunz going out and fixing this mess?

nigga do i look like fuckin google to you

The local news here was VERY careful in not saying refugee too many times and careful to talk about the details which weren't as first reported. Almost deflecting from the horror of the situation via semantics.

idahostatesman.com/news/state/idaho/article154650829.html

> Brave Little Toaster

How dare you ruin my childhood movie that both scared the shit out of me and gave me bravery to face my fears.

"Two of the boys involved in the Fawnbrook assault, aged 10 and 14, are from Eritrea, and one, age 7, is from Iraq."

>implied refugees

Yeah, unless the feds under Trump do something about this I don't see how justice could be done. This is absolutely sickening.

Kill the judge.

It's ok, Americans have GUNZ and FREEDOMZ.

Everything is fine.

checked

like I said, the shit is sealed so we wont be able to find fuck all on it unless a clerk of courts decides to be an hero and leak it

the best thing we can do is report the situation to entities capable of looking in to it and making sure things happen

namely, the one I am the most concerned about, that all 3 of these little fucks spend the rest of their goddamn lives on the sex-offender registry

Hi FBI, nice to see you here.

Shit I didn't want to be enraged today.

lol no

but no check for the first guy who said kill the judge and also got that get?
that really melts my ice cream.

That's what's keeps you alive, user

its brave little toaster you kike

What's truly bamboozling is the fact that the alright expected this to happen

I don't know why, but I thought the 3 boys were five as well.

They need to spend the rest of their lives back in Africa and the Middle East.

certainly would send a message to (((them))) lol

Can we tweet this a Trump til he does something?

Kill the judge. No buts, no ifs, just fucking end them and put their head on a spike as a warning to other traitors.

So where's the kid's video?

Idaho?
You muzzies are fucking with the wrong whites. You're not in Portland Todo.. You'll end up swinging from trees out there.

Your rational, for why, is stupid. You're stupid and say stupid things. Full stop.

This. Dropped without parachute

Also, I'd heard this was the sort of rank injustice that Sup Forums sank its teeth into and delivered true justice

>Geller said there were 12 to 15 people in the courtroom for the sentencing hearing and one of them leaked the outcome to her anonymously.

>“And the more I heard, the more I understood why this judge wanted to keep all the proceedings secret,” she said.

>“Janice Kroeger, the senior deputy prosecuting attorney, who was supposed to be trying these boys for their crimes, defended the boys and repeatedly attacked Lacy, the victim’s mother. A therapist for the boys was present, as well as a parole officer and a detective. Everything that was said was designed to portray the perpetrators as victims. Throughout the proceedings, they were repeatedly called victims.”

>The court heard about how the attackers are doing well in school, and about how smart they are, according to Geller.

>“They were praised for the supposed ordeal they had to go through. It was claimed that all three are suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder from having to go through courtroom proceedings.

>“After this lovefest, which lasted for five hours in the courtroom, all three boys were sentenced, one after the other,” she continued. “All three were given probation. They were not found guilty of rape, but of sexually lewd conduct.”

>Geller said every time the family’s lawyer, Guerry, tried to speak up, he was silenced.

>The 5-year-old victim, Jayla, was never mentioned by Kroeger or the judge – or by the police.

>Lacy, in her statement to the court, described how Jayla is still struggling with the trauma of the attack – wetting the bed and having bad dreams, among other issues.

>“Yet when Lacy completed her statement, Kroeger lashed out not at the perpetrators or their parents, but at Lacy,” Geller writes. “She viciously tongue-lashed Lacy for a full 15 minutes, until finally Judge Borresen had to stop her.”

wnd.com/2017/06/news-blackout-on-refugee-boys-who-sexually-assaulted-idaho-girl/

remember when that Cop raped this dude's infant and the dad swore at the SOB in court and the judge locked up the dad?

someone has to remember that

btw, what's the age of these boys?

seeing how much he fought for Amanda Knox when she was railroaded by the meatball police, I think he would do a little more than something about this

>The three boys — two from Iraq ages 7 and 10, and one from Sudan aged 14

Be my guest, you first. FBI.

>israel
ya, no.

We could try to use meme magic to make someone at the FBI loose their shit like Dorner.

Hey I go to Twin Falls all the time, its like 35 minutes from my house.

lel get cucked USA

Why is USA looking to destroy itself like this?
HAH fucking cuckboys haha pathetic how you just give up your country like this

USA
YES

This isnt the first case like this if i recall correctly something similar happened in coeur d'alene awhile back but it was towards the end of the election so it didnt get much notice. Apparently some muslim big wig has some kind of food production plant their and imports shit skins cause the work cheaper

>Jayla

Wait..Is she black? If so stop wasting everyone's time.

>throwing stones in a glass house

nigga nothing happens in coeur d'alene there is purposely no muslims there because northern idaho is racist as fuck. The muslim big wig you are referring to is the chobani plant in TWIN FALLS. He is from turkey. And yes, he does import shit skins and Alex Jones did a segment on Chobani about this.

People need to die.

Man Fuck this thread
I shoulda just stayed in trumpgen
Too many feels

That judge such an absolutely shining example of corruption.
It was obvious from day one of it being reported that the local government and law enforcement already knew the boys would be found innocent.

There's a quote I can't seem to find but a basically goes like this
“The state and it’s law’s purpose is to preserve and protect it's people, if it fails to protect it's people you're not obligated to follow it, in fact you have a moral imperative to destroy it.

If only we just accepted Allah and pay Jizyaa tax (on top of welfare payments) then this sort of thing would NEVER happen.

>in fact you have a moral imperative to destroy it.

Time to put your gun rights to good use.

>
>israelnationalnews.com
>enter thread expecting people to question OP's source
>it's almost all inhabited by JIDF and trumpcucks
Sup Forums is kill

FBI trips CIA duubs

how is it even legal to prohibit people from saying anything about the case and the sentencing?

>Time to put your gun rights to good use.
I don't know the full truth of what's happening here, and that in and of itself is greatly due to the judge’s decisions.
But if this is anywhere as close as what it appears to be especially from the actions of the local Authority, that would be an absolutely moral but obviously illegal thing to do.

I didn't bother reading OP's source, I simply just Googled it.
If you read just about any article you'll find that the state prosecutor had no interest whatsoever in finding Justice for the little girl.
In fact prosecutor was far more interested in the hardships and tribulations the poor 3 boys went through after raping little girl.

If these muzzies get ultra murdered, do you think it will make national news?

It's only illegal if you get caught. Just saying.

In the u.s. cases involving minors can have everything sealed for the privacy of the children.
But in this particular scenario it also greatly benefits the allegations of a cover-up and erodes the trust in the community.
Not that the local news was interested in reporting on this in any meaningful or transparent way.

That's one way of seeing it, but I don't live anywhere near Idaho and I don't think that would be my cross to bear.

bump for justice. We have to blow this up.

>and there committed upon her the most infamous acts of cruelty and barbarism, while the oldest boy filmed the entire incident.
>the most infamous acts of cruelty and barbarism
What did they do?

The good thing about retard pussy is it is always wet. Really wet and squishy.

What social media accounts and contacts do those parasites of a judge and attorney have and what can we do to make their lives hell?

some patriot vigilante bros will get em. don't worry.

Idaho here (albeit far away from the event in question)

I know the area, I'm highly skeptical that the people who live there would put up with this.

They're 7, 10, and 14? That explains the gag order.

The 14 year old should get jail time, obviously. Who knows about the younger kids. Obviously the right-wing hate machine will want to over-simplify a pretty complex and fucked up situation. Sexual abuse of minors is a serious problem in idaho, the only reason we're talking about it here is because
>muh mudslimes

For the most part, resettled families do pretty well here in Idaho (I know a few). They get some shit but are safe.

>filmed the entire incident.
This is what really makes you realize how alien these people are. They either don't realize that creating evidence against yourself is not a good idea, or they don't care because they think they're above the law.

>They get some shit but are safe
>The three Muslim refugee boys who plead guilty to the heinous sexual assault of a five-year-old girl in Idaho received no jail time in their sentencing yesterday (Tuesday)

It doesn't get anymore delusional than this

This is one of those stories where it makes me not believe in God but at the same time desperately wanting one to ultimately sentence that judge to hell.

It may have to do with all involved being minors but not letting the parents talk about substance of the trial is unusual to say the least.

>oy vey goyim, those evil mexican rapists are stopping us from MAGA, better elect me and Make Isr- err Make America Great Again!
>oy veyyy, its part of their culture goy besides where will we put them when we make Greater Israel a reality
This is the future you chose.

A
FUCKING
BURGER
TOOL

>The judge barred everyone in the courtroom, including the victim’s own parents, from speaking about the case and threatened anyone with serious consequences if they violated his directive

How is that legal or enforced? Is it a gag order?

this is of course entirely satire

>not letting the parents talk about substance of the trial is unusual to say the least.
>israelnationalnews.com
A website with .com on the end of the name couldn't be trolling, now could it?

Eritreans don't belong in Idaho.

Video where?

Back to country of origin, NOW!

>nigga nothing happens in coeur d'alene there is purposely no muslims there because northern idaho is racist as fuck. The muslim big wig you are referring to is the chobani plant in TWIN FALLS. He is from turkey. And yes, he does import shit skins and Alex Jones did a segment on Chobani about this.

So if user is considering living in Idaho, northern idaho is the way to go?

I've seen a shitload of posts making fun of Britian and the like for not doing anything and if you had guns you'd do something.
Now put your money where your mouth is or you'll be the land of the cucked.

USA YES!

This is only the beginning. Welcome aboard ship Refugees welcome, sailing to our doom.

You deserve this for WW2.

If it was a white person raped the filthy muslimpigs should be killed but if it was a Kike I feel nothing, they deserve all the backlash from muliculture.

raped and urinated on her

Of course.

Assumed her gender.

Fuck you, inhuman scum.

this won't last long Americans are still Americans we fought for this land and we will still fight for this land we won't let anyone win but U.S.

>Judge Thomas Borreson
If this is real,that's a reason for you guys to explain your need for the second-amendment

Ironically, if a muslim killed the judge, they'd get off scott free. Remember, they've JUST established that muslims and refugees are immune to our laws. They have a form of permanent diplomatic immunity.

>"Janice Kroeger, the senior deputy prosecuting attorney, who was supposed to be trying these boys for their crimes, defended the boys and repeatedly attacked Lacy, the victim’s mother. A therapist for the boys was present, as well as a parole officer and a detective. Everything that was said was designed to portray the perpetrators as victims. Throughout the proceedings, they were repeatedly called victims, and the youngest one was called 'the biggest victim of them all.'

This shit needs to be all over the news. Comey testifying will probably butt out all other stories, but keep this alive until that rush is over.

>"The court heard all about how the attackers are doing well in school, and about how smart they are. They were praised for the supposed ordeal they had to go through. It was claimed that all three are suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) from having to go through courtroom proceedings.