Why do I feel so bad about posting on Sup Forums recently...

Why do I feel so bad about posting on Sup Forums recently? In the past few weeks I've been wracked with guilt about the things I say about non-whites. Am I cucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DH3onRaoAQE
fifthpolitical.wordpress.com/about/
dailystormer.com/7-creative-uses-for-right-wing-death-squads-in-america/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You are indeed cucked my friend, but all is not lost.

Deny your empathy for others. It's a unique quality for the hwite man and has led to great things for our civilizations, but it is also the single biggest exploitable weakness we have. When empathy is not a two-way street, you are just a sucker being taken advantage of.

I'm having the same problem

Start realizing that the Sup Forums consensus is no different from mainstream media. Falling 100% to any narrative is cuck tier.

are blacks and muslims wracked with guilt about murdering and raping whites? insulting whites?
are they you fucking faggot?

You probably met one of these subhuman filth and thought for a second "hey, this is a person, just like me".
YOU MADE A MISTAKE
Never go outside, user.

Honestly, stop being faggots. You post hateful shit because you are angry at how dindus are acting. You don't actually hate productive black people, but hate what's going on with nignogs. You are not able to actually say that because PC culture and it makes you angry. Thus you post shit to rebel.

I nearly reached the tipping point of the 1488 bullshit before I broke out of it. There were parts of it that just didn't sit well with me. Not the JQ and globalism parts, but the fascism parts. It's just as anti-freedom, anti-fun, and self-stifling as SJW commie politics, which was exactly what I was trying to escape from in the first place. If you actually meet people you'll realize that not all non-white races are out to destroy you, not all Jews are evil, and that the people you'll meet in the actual alt-right are generally pretty shitty and unfriendly; some I'd even call bloodthirsty. I literally got into a flame war today with some guy today who wanted to round up a bunch of black kids and shoot them.

based annon.

The problem is that productive black people is a myth.

Stop spewing false crap with your racist rhetoric. There are more murders and rapes committed by Native Europeans, and I say this, as a person of European background. You guys make me cringe with this stupid shit u guys say.

Wrong. Some blacks have high IQ and are functioning members of society, Ben Carson for example. Obviously the majority are low IQ, but there are exceptions.

The alt right is heavily rooted in identity politics and victimhood. Identity politics and victimhood are games that the left plays. The alt right are just SJWs who don't fit in with the typical SJW crowd.

Thats a god damn lie. I know quite a few black people who are hard working good people. They don't like what's going on any more than you. The issue is that idiots always out do the honest people

You never remember the person who let you cut in line when you had one item and they had 50, but you can recall that asshole who cut you off in traffic...get my drift?

:(

Being called a racist isn't an insult... generally speaking whites/Asians are smarter than blacks.. that's just a scientific fact.. Blacks are stronger and agile, but they're just not as smart, the sooner you realize that the better.

> Fun things that destroy civilization are fine as long as they're fun

Found the literal faggot

I'll agree with you on the basis that hardworking black people are rare, but they exist, and I've met them. You're honestly sheltered if you still think that.

Nigger, life is meaningless without fun. If a fascist regime ever tried to ban video games you'd better believe another culture war would start.

Yes

Kys

Life is a balance between two polarities - order and chaos, male and female, Yin and Yang. Our current political system in the US is constructed to overfeed the population on one element or the other. The left can be easily manipulated through emotion and blind idealism, they have far too much Yin. The right can be easily manipulated through aggressive hatred and fear of the other, they have far too much Yang. The truth lies in being able to integrate both sides. You don't have to be a Nazi or fascist to recognize that Zionism is a problem, or that not all tradition and authority should be viewed with contempt. You don't have to be a commie or a SJW to recognize that our current economic system fucks over the many in favor of the corrupt few, or that people should be allowed to be judged on individual merit rather than the demographic trends of their entire race.

You can be anti-Zionist and still recognize the wisdom and benefits of noncorrupted Judaism. You can be "red-pilled" and understand the dynamics between the sexes without holding contempt for all women and refusing to recognize their merits, both as a group and as individuals.

Back to Yin and Yang, both the eternal Jew and the eternal woman represent the chaotic Yin element. They are subversive and chaotic in their very nature, and if this chaos element becomes too powerful and unchallenged, you get shit like Zionism and modern feminism. But not everything subversive is bad, sometimes it is the necessary element that opens up space for continuing dialogue and evolution. Likewise, there is plenty of room to respect our heritage and reward self-reliance without overdosing on Yang and devolving into a hateful fascist tyranny that chokes out all compassion and human decency that makes a humane society, or stifles the dynamic chaos that makes life exciting and worth living.

TL;DR - the red pills you find on Sup Forums can be good medicine, but make sure you don't overdose

you dont need to utter foul things about non-whites, be a general ethno-nationalist who supports nationalism for everyone

Yep, you've got a bad case of the gay and are in danger of being cucked. Watch this three times a day and report back in a week youtu.be/DH3onRaoAQE

Seriously though, I understand as I used to be a libcuck and the mental conditioning is strong and takes a while to break. We have nothing to feel sorry for. We have a right to our own nations which we created from nothing, you should feel nothing but pride in your race and heritage and hatred of those ((('people'))) who are working to destroy us.

>it's a cointelpro tries to deradicalize episode

You need abandon white nationalism and embrace the 5th Political Theory.

fifthpolitical.wordpress.com/about/

well fucking said. I like your style by the way.

everything in moderation. well done

I don't feel bad about the things I say but Sup Forums in general does put me in a bad mood most of the time I use it.

I fucking hate Andrew Anglin. Even if a lot of his site is supposed to be facetious, there's no doubt that there's dumb teenagers on there who actually take his words at face-value. He's literally radicalizing a bunch of kids with this shit:
dailystormer.com/7-creative-uses-for-right-wing-death-squads-in-america/

You can say the same shit about content here, or how mass media is literally brainwashing people.

Where do you draw the line? Where it feels comfortable? Because that isn't what free speech is about.

He totally has the right do write whatever he wants, I'm not gonna contest that. But doesn't fascism advocate for the limitation of free speech?

Also Sup Forums doesn't radicalize people. Anything belligerent is just assumed to be shitposts and none of it is ever taken seriously.

>none of it is ever taken seriously.

>this
This its goddamn cringe worthy seeing and hearing normies and new fags using kek unironically

I meant by the users.

But I also hate Anglin for culturally appropriating the Punisher. Frank is a good, wholesome vigilante.

>At libcuck college few years back
>Have guilt about being racisss
>Black man walks up to me on the street saying he needs helps with a parking ticket
>Immediate think damn what a hustling nigger
>Figure if i give this man charity and he repays me then liberals are right
>Give the man this 10 dollars and make him provide a phone number and says he'll pay me back
>Know by this point its already fucked
>Phone number was random that he chose
>Person who i texted responded with some meme image obvious millennial

I gave them the benefit of the doubt. But current western civilization is nothing but barbarian cultures taking advantage of developed white empathy.

If you want to humor a whim of generosity just make the bum show you a state ID and they scummy ones will just walk away.

because islam is not a race, get it now?

>forcing yourself to take the blue pill
never works
should have called your lib friend and have him drive by to give him the money, if he refuses then call him a racist

It's because you know, deep down in your heart, none of its really true. It's okay, user.

Nobody has a problem with shitting on Muslims, because that's something that they can control. Race isn't.

It was a bet with myself about whether some negro asking for charity would repay it or not. It was a small price to pay anyways.

>cucked
You keep using that word

Yes.

Now man the fuck up you fucking faggot and start hating some fucking shitskins.

Don't lose your compassion, only your brainwashing. The two couldn't be more different from one another. If you see, then continue to see, and help others.
Also this is a stupid fake meme board and doesn't matter at all.

cognitive dissonance is why you feel bad. you are probably posting things that are more true than not but have been deemed evil by society. you're programmed by thousands of years of evloution to want to adopt the culture and customs of your peers, and not doing that is naturally going to make you feel bad. but what do you do when society wants you to internalize things you know to be false in order to appear "good".

watch / listen to jordan peterson and align yourself with transcendent morality.

pic related; perfect encapsulation of the problem of living in a society that rejects reality to appear "good"

I assume you're a nigger if you feel bad about pointing out how many of them are criminals