Which is the most credible MSM in the US?

Is it Fox News?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/pr/wp/2017/02/23/john-podesta-joins-the-washington-post-as-a-contributing-columnist/?utm_term=.358e61b66e0a
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1496905546790.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sup Forums is

>pol
>part of the MSM
Read the title

unironically this.

local news if that counts as MSM.

None.

Every station is corporation owned and has an agenda.

Newsflash: Fox is part of the controlled opposition to make the right wings look lunatics.

None

weren't they famously known as faux news for years?
what changed?

>Fox is part of the controlled opposition to make the right wings look lunatics.
I think you spelt infowars wrong

We president now.

this is the correct answer

At this point?

Sup Forums

> Which is the most credible MSM in the US?

That's a contradiction in and of itself. They're all fucking shit, and if you appreciate, or grade, or rate any one over any other you're no better than a partisan shill desu.

No way. Sup Forums has an affinity for fake news.

>credible
>msm
choose one

we're mainstream now

all of reddit and faceburg has invaded

They all have an axe to grind.

>watch CNN to see what the left has up it's sleeve
>watch Fox news to see what CNN is hiding.
>Visit RT to see what both are hiding.
>Visit infowars to see what all three are hiding.
>Visit /pol to see what all four are hiding.

WSJ, NYT, and WaPo. They are the best papers in the country and actually do real investigative journalism.

I was a bit surprised when the BBC audited itself and came out with story that it had found itself biased to the left. But after finding that, it did nothing to change.

ATTN: Newfags. This is a slide thread. Sage if you can't help yourself. All (((MSM))) is more of the same.

>NYT
>good
You have to go gack

Washington Times has some well balanced articles and it's only slightly right wing leaning

they are all garbage this station is there to appease the conservatives so they dont all realize at once that they should probably turn the tv off and get their news elsewhere.

hell na

PBS NewsHour

I think the sad thing is, that this is true. I never would have believed it years ago, but FOX consistently covers things that the rest of the MSM won't while at the same time covering everything that they do. Most media lies are by omission, and FOX tends not to omit much. Only primetime FOX is really very conservative. None of the other media networks even talked about the Obama administration laundering money by waiving fines to businesses they sue if they donated to their choice of left-wing special interest groups that got uncovered this week. It's fucking disgusting that CNN is too busy reporting on dumb shit like TWO SCOOPS instead of real shit like that.

And you are telling me pol doesn't have an agenda?

Fox is just biased in our favor. There are no unbiased MSM outlets.

It's the most balanced. Harvard did a study. Fox was 56% positive versus 44% negative for Trump. CNN was 98% negative.

Probably CNN. It's hard to take Fox seriously with fucking retards like Hannity and Judge Jeanine; Brett and Carlson are OK though.

>Probably CNN

I thought right wing nut jobs love Hannity tho ?

CNN is a disaster.

this is a fallacious argument
fox in general. fox has a more rational viewership.

literally jew liberals created faux news moniker. fox is the news station of white people.

Lmao who can honestly say CNN anymore?

It literally and unironically is the most fair from the big ones.

hannity and jeanine are opinion commentators, if you can't recognize the boundaries of commentary and reporting you are a moron. and it's spelled out for you, it's not like any commentator on any channel claims to be reporting only fact.

I'll admit that I fell for the meme that CNN was unbiased years ago, but after everything they did during the last presidential election cycle I'll never believe that again.

Fox is probably the least biased now of the cable news channels (especially if it involves President Trump), but they're all still pretty bad. I'd rather just ignore the MSM and get my information from elsewhere.

On a side note, it was hilarious to watch MSNBC try to explain how anyone could collapse like Hillary Clinton did during the 70 degree "heatwave" at the 9/11 event in NYC. If that's not high-quality reporting I don't know what is.

>CNN
For fuck's sake they have torn their credibility to shreds over the past two years. Just 24/7 Drumpf REEEE nowadays.

>WaPo

washingtonpost.com/pr/wp/2017/02/23/john-podesta-joins-the-washington-post-as-a-contributing-columnist/?utm_term=.358e61b66e0a

no agenda here user.

They are all pretty bad.

But at least Fox doesn't have anchors that sperg out in the middle of the day.

They're all terrible. Fox has individual people who are ok but I won't dignify the network by saying it's good.

Of course it does - but our agendas are generally much less sinister.

it was info-whores
but they sold out

now it's no one..... maybe wikileaks

Lol, the one under federal investigation for sexual and racial discrimination?

Did CNN/MSNBC's leader get fired for being a piece of shit? No???? But Seth Rich is still a thing? Kill yourself Sup Forums.

>fox
>credible

Kek.

MSNBC is pretty good.

Drudge

CNN, you just apply the opposite what they're saying and it's 100% truthful

One America News Network

>Lol, the one under federal investigation for sexual and racial discrimination?
You realize there are a shit ton of racial discrimination lawsuits against CNN right?

CSPAN

The answer is none.
None are credible and you are a degenerate rube if you watch any of them for more than entertainment value.

Tucker, Hannity, and Watters are pretty good. It's not liking their out to redpill people but I don't sense that they're lying to me.

Fox is the best, but MSNBC is better in the mornings.
Fox and Friends is dumbed down bluepilled trash, and CNN is basically just communist propaganda at this point.

This is bretty accurate.

Also, pic related, even libshit "Ivy League" Harvard did a media study recently which showed that Fox is the most evenly balanced network in their treatment of Trump. Having watched them all some in the last year I'd agree.

True. You could say Fox is the only one not overtly owned by the Democratic party, or what's left of it anyway, pun intended.

They could turn out to be decent in an old school way.

One thing I like about Fox is that they've got some genuinely smart, honest old time reporters/anchors who still appear to hold some journalistic ethics. Brit Hume is a good example. His take on things tends to be refreshingly sane and reminds me of how the US news media used to be long ago. I've always disliked the media but they used to be a lot better. The shit I'm seeing now is astonishing. Literally state-run media a la Pravda and people who should know better, like older folks who saw the USSR and know how that works, are still swallowing it hook line and sinker. Somewhere Bezmenov is chuckling to himself.

Without a doubt. One America News.

Harakari? DO IT! HARAKARI NOWWWWW!!!!!!

Ok... not really... but hey, you an American living in Japan atm or are you actually Japanese? Or just using a proxy?

I tend to agree. If "all media is bad" because all media has an agenda, then sure Fox is bad too, but guys like the three you mentioned, and also Kelly Guilfoyle, Lou Dobbs, and a couple of others, they aren't actually lying about what we're all seeing in the world. I think they are also way more woke than they used to be, more than they are supposed to show on the air, but you can catch a glimpse of how they really feel from time to time. Tucker and Lou in particular are far more hard right than he lets normies see. I have no doubt of that. Hannity is more of a normie, but he's not as ignorant and conformist as he used to be.

I do give Fox credit for getting rid of shrill attention whore Megan Kelly. Lastly, I really used to hate Fox and I don't think I'm the one who changed. I am pretty consistent, always have been, though I used to lie about my views more due to the liberal area where I grew up.

America is a nation of immigrant.

t. OANN

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1496905546790.webm

>bluepilled
? Not really. Just dumb. All morning shows are lightweight and dumb which isn't necessarily a bad thing. I need to be fully awake to absorb further redpills. I normally haven't watched any in years, but a big round of insomnia lately means I'm finally getting tired about an hour into Fox and Friends so sometimes I watch it to make me sleepier.

CNN. Just pretend it's Opposite Day. Up is down. The sky is red. Not sure what opposite of "Russian Collusion" is... no Russian collusion?

Fox and Friends can barely even be described as "light news" though.
They have entire segments where they just go out on to the sidewalk and shill for 20 minutes about a new grill or something and it essentially takes the form of an infomercial in the place of news.
They also have interviews with D list celebrities about their new books that no one earth will ever buy or read.

MSNBC may be the We Hate Trump Network, but at least if I flip over to them I can get a somewhat better grasp as to the current events going on right now.

CNN is just a lost cause though. No one still has given them the memo that literally no one is buying the "Trump is a Russian agent" narrative.