Antifa thugs attack conservative columnist Andrew Bolt

twitter.com/BasedMonitored/status/872655048735641600

So Sup Forums, what are we going to do about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c5A1ZYxqg_M
youtu.be/BEf6lMYqxuA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

have a laugh

Personally user, Im gonna clean my room.
Then wonder why he didn't have a gun......

No weaponized autism?

NYPA

Fucking faggot should have been carrying concealed, commies belong in graves.

I'll have a dig through some of their Australian facebook pages and see if I can find any leads

He beat their asses and the police will find their identity thru the camera man and the decoy asking for autograph

It's Australia man, we're cucked out on guns pretty hard

Dam, I need to clean my room too. Anyone else feeling sleepy?

Because Australia.

Maybe recruit in the aussie-gen threads when its prime posting time on that side of the world? Entertain us emus, I know we entertained you with our antifa shit.

>conservative columnist

nothing. he pushes a jew narrative. so fuck him.

RWDS soon m8s

That's just embarrassing for those 2

Nothing. Andrew bolt is just another cuckservative. He can hang with the rest of them.

Good, glad he's attacked, just like any other DRUMPF supporters should, along with their racist rhetoric

okay just watched it, I like how he wasn't shocked and reacted so quickly. dude is a born warrior wearing a suit. no idea who he is but he handled himself well considering all the chairs and shit and two attackers and a suckerpunch. if antifa hadn't run away he would've laid them out.

god antifa are such weak cowards.

they outnumbered him
they had the element of surprise
were half his age

and still managed to fail
this just makes Mr. Bolt look good

Confirmed antifa or are you just guessing?

>Based Monitored
LOL

damn, Real China bro, EVERY time I think about cleaning my room, I get tired as fuck, hivemind.

This, it's getting quite dreary all these cuckservatives and their followers pretending to be men. People still pay to read and listen to their shit funnily enough.

its true, they legally have to use drumpf in all caps to claim their brock buckz

>wearing masks
>instantly adjust masks when they fall down
>scared about revealing their identities

Yeah, they're Antifa.

Also
>user ID is TRYPE
Fucking hell, m8.

bump

socailist alliance antifa same shit cunt they are all going out the helicopters

fug :DD

Hope he tears them a new arsehole on the Bolt report.

Nice fight back based Alpha Aussie

Fucking Bolt is a tool, but it was hilarious seeing the poor Antifa kids get punched. I saw a ton of people on faceberg being butthurt because they believe Bolt should have been charged with assault.

Funny that the young lads don't want to come forward to press charges.

Anyway, Antifa uploaded their footage, rather than the shitty CCTV footage.

youtu.be/c5A1ZYxqg_M

Three guys can't even handle an old drunk dutchmen.

Will do, yeah just the Evergreen debacle alone has been ample entertainment. This is the internet though, you don't have to live here to help ID our lefty terrorists. I've helped ID a few faggots from the recent Portland rally for example.

I wonder if this was staged, paid for by Bolt to get some internet fame and bolster his image/relevance? I watched it again and its just fishy, how antifa aren't that incompetent in America or Europe.

this.
theres nothing here.
he took care of it.

I know right? They act all tough until they meet someone willing to throw a lunch. Then they shit themselves and cry about it like in these threads.

Was in Melbourne.

Police there probably gave Antifa a lift to the launch.

They'll probably charge Bolt with assault for defending himself.

He's much less Cucked than European/American Cuckservatives.

Which isn't saying much of course.

>oy vey violence against your enemies is so bad you can't do violence

cuck

actually, i withdraw that last statement, after reviewing the video it does look fishy.
>weak hits on both sides
>slams into pole without anyone touching him
>falls into table just being touched
>guy walking behind waiting the entire time to split it up
there might be something here afterall

Just a guess. Could be homosexual activists.

Not that there is any real difference.

Here's the antifa footage: youtu.be/BEf6lMYqxuA

Faggots blurred their faces

That old man kicked their asses. They even suckered punched him from behind. topkek

I was literally just gonna post;

>no one suggesting Bolt staged this for some free publicity

I wouldn't COMPLETELY put it past him.

But that said, this was in Melbourne. This would be like Rush Limbaugh doing a book signing at Berkley. It's not really a surprise.

Props to the Antifag for filming the punch on though.

>Be Antifa thugs
>Jump an old man from behind
>He turns around and slugs you in the face
>Run away

Fukken legend.

Appreciate your help and your trips, emubro.

to be fair all people in the video including bolt would benefit from multiple punches in the face.

Fuck off faggot, Bolt's one of the few people in our media willing to talk honestly about Islam.

Most of these antifa are vegans or at least vegetarian, it must be all those phytoestrogens from the tofu.

why does the right resort to the same social media tattle-telling the left has done for years, im not convinced this "new-right" bullshit is any different from antifa except for the ideology, the strategy is exactly the same, confront opponents IRL and play the victim on twitter and facebook

maybe but hes hit and many misses much like Americans bill o riely

Bolt wasn't there for a confrontation you wanker, he was there for a book launch. He got attacked and fought the losers off like a man.

I bet you're a "just let them attack you, if you fight back, they win" dickhead that loves losing.

I don't get the problem?

>I saw a ton of people on faceberg being butthurt because they believe Bolt should have been charged with assault.
Because his assault walk required antifags to defend themselves, otherwise he would just walk peacefully to his destination(can't have that!) or what?

What the hell is wrong with aussies.

>im not convinced this "new-right" bullshit is any different from antifa except for the ideology

Where's the videos of the right attacking people in the streets without provocation?

There's your difference.

Well handled. Good man.

Jesus the fucking antifa faggots are pathetic. Sucker punching is their goto strategy. Women.

>I bet you're a "just let them attack you, if you fight back, they win" dickhead that loves losing.

I'm the exact opposite actually, I think this is an existential struggle and needs to start being treated as such, militia groups have already been doing it proper way for years, but these newcomers have one foot held back thinking that whining on the internet is going to do what? win over the hearts and minds of CNN viewers?

Because he "attacked" them. He should have run away, or understood it was just glitter and glue.

And yes, he's actually been CONVICTED of hate speech, so to them his existence is a form of assault to these people. They genuinely believe him saying "I don't like Muslims" is a form of violence that they are permitted to counter with violence.

The left (and much of the mainstream right) are fucking retarded.

Antifa and the lot spend all day and night "exposing" right winges, but the minute a Right Winger does the same, they try and sic the cops on them for "threats and harassment" etc etc.

>Attacks from behind on street.
>doesn't even daze him.
>2 VS 1 still has asses handed to them by 60+ year old man.
God damn these guys are fucking dick-less.

>Because he "attacked" them. He should have run away, or understood it was just glitter and glue.

The one guy clearly hit him in the head from behind.

That's justifiable self-defense and proportionate force with the fists.

60+? Damn, shitty video quality and I don't know who he is, judged by his movement I thought he was at most 50. Dude is in shape.

The same when that /pol tard/ shot up a black church.

ANTIFA are well off college kids that haven't been anywhere near a fight (the others are junkies).

Absolutely nothing.

>B-but muh swole left

that's a woman

Just go to the local uni and see who's handing out SA flyers

What positions does he hold that you disagree with exactly? Seems relatively reasonable on most topics of debate...

We should just find the names of any antifa in aus and report them to the terrorism hotline. If they're Antifa then no doubt they've done or have something illegal.

>check Andrew Bolt's blog
>he keeps whining "HURR DURR ANTIFA IS DA REAL EVIL FASCISTS!!!"

lol what a fucking cuck and loser. I ain't defending a cuckservative muppet.

This. My respect for him just went up a notch, kicked some nu-male arse.

weaponized autism to find out who these cucks are?

This nonsense has replaced religion. All you faggots need to get jobs and stop playing pretend. Get a job, get a life.

You've been reading too much mountain guerrilla my dude.

Says the potato fag. Fuck off shill, we're doing work here.

>get attacked
>fight off your attackers
yea what a cuck.....

I heard about this on the radio while I was at work.

I saw the entire video and he legit just punched them both and they just ran off. What a bunch of pussies.

His name is Nathan Coote is the photographer

It was a good start but he cucked and instead of grabbing ONE attacker and holding until police arrived he let them get away with it. At least he's better than that fucking bitch boi Dickless Dickie Spencer.

Can anyone confirm?

The Mexican "intellectual" speaks. When's the last time you did you attended a warlock party?

i'm pretty impressed with Bolt, he handled himself pretty well. fucking castatos fighting two on one

Last night when I FUKKE YOU'RE MATHER BITCH BOI 8==============D

you have no idea how to win a fight do you?

fagbook.com / nathan.coote
Not sure if that's him, doesn't look like the typical antifa fag

The best thing for Antifa is that we identify and individually punish them. If that stops, Antifa will be chased down in the streets like the rats that they are.

Probably cuckservative

looks like hes wearing a north melbourne FC beanie, could be from north melbourne or surrounding suburbs

spencer is retarded. i think hes controlled opposition. anyone who considers themselves alt-right is as cringe as militant fedora atheists

It's him but he claims he just happened to be there. He was waiting outside the place for 1/2 hour for his buddies to arrive.

this, why wasn't this idiot armed?

turnabout's fair play. don't be a fucking muh horseshoe faggot.

because he can obviously handle his shit against nu-male antifa cucks.

>happens to be filming something completely innocuous
>running towards the action before it starts
>obviously pushes bolt from the other side of the camera

Good luck getting a carry permit in Australia, it's a chore just to own a handgun let alone take it outside.

I don't like Bolt but this does show one thing

The antifa cancer is metastisizing and spreading to Australia.

Has he been reported to police? Any other potential suspect names floating around?

ANTIFA have a heavy presence in Toowoomba, Melbourne, Western Sydney & Adelaide I believe