CANADIANS SAY SORRY NOW! Racist Canadian Woman Abuses Asian

Cowards! Sup Forums shit heads will defend this "Go back to China" and "Learn English", White Canadian woman abuses defenseless Asian migrant.

Since Asian people contribute to society at a high rate with hard work, and commit little crime, how can you justify THIS huh Sup Forums? Is it just that you're hateful cowards? That's right.

twitter.com/ajplus/status/872609948609282048

>how can you justify THIS huh Sup Forums?

Simple. If you want to live in a western country like Canada, then you need to assimilate. That would include learning the language of the land, which in this case is English (or frogspeak).

Canadians are nice they say, move to canada they say, why are canadians such racists? Is there any country that welcomes chinese?

Come to America, we love Asians bro.

Yeah
China

Stay in your smoggy shithole chang
Fuck off

I would openly spit on an asian person if I saw them
Don't listen to that poster, we HATE Chinese here.

"The Canadian public is proud to be part of a country that respects and protects multiculturalism as a fundamental and constitutive value" Trudeau period

>I would openly spit on an asian person if I saw them

Wanna know how I know you're a white male?

>those comments

Is Twitter full of non white activists or what? That place is simply a cesspool of self-righteousness.

What's with all these disabled people being racist assholes

Wanna know how I know you're a non human?

ching chong ping pong WANG

>I would openly spit on an asian person if I saw them
Congratulations on your white penis

Why shit on Asians? They're model immigrants. Be glad it's not Muslims or worse.

SHE IS NOT ONE OF US

DELETE THIS, WE ARE NOT RACIST

I lived with 1 (turned into 3 after 8 months) Chinese guy, 19 years old. His "Wife" was clearly in her 40's, and they had another kid about 13yrs old. My guess is that it was his mom and brother sleeping in 1 room upstairs.

I had a real shitty landlord who didn't give a fuck, I hated sharing a kitchen with them. Fucking rice moths everywhere, they leave fish in an open pot on the counter for days and then eat it. The house smelled like a shit, they never cleaned/left their room, never spoke english. worst roommate ever.

Because you're streetshitting, dog eating soulles yellow niggers.

long time

just move out here to vancouver it's basically fucking china anyway

fucking chinks are LITERALLY destroying the housing market here by using our real estate as means as an international bank and investment.

there's so many chinese millionares in vancouver that they even have a reality TV show about the lack of assimilation and opulence that these fuckers have in the city they've economically invaded

meanwhile, native canadians can't afford to buy a house even 50KM away from vancouver and are barely able to live under the insane cost of living in this city.

our fuckstick government isn't taxing this foreign 'investment' for some retarded reason and it's fucking up by encouraging the literal trash of the third world to come and propagate the bullshit economy that is literally on the edge of collapse

canada in general will be ROCKED by the collapse of the housing market and these fucking chinks aren't helping anything

at the very least they'll probably lose a lot of their pokemon money when it all goes tits up

because it's the safest demographic answer on Sup Forums

Chang, please. There is no model immigrant. All natives suffer from some forms of disadvantages of (too many) immigrants, be it less job opportunities or sky rocketed property prices.

Kek. Another omega-male English teacher, who's buttmad because he thought he would be swimming in chink pussy by now. Instead, he's come to the sad realisation that women of ALL races find him repulsive. Sad. Many such cases.

It's probably a 75% chance they can speak English but pretend not to because she's a retard on a mobility scooter.

>white wimmyn
>hates chink
>praise muslim and brown skin people

makes you think...

Asians seems to grow on trees out here in America

Top fucking kek at that music, like its so serious. It sounds like music from a plague video, some ebola shit where thousands die, and the virtue signaling comment are off the fucking charts

eat shit and die chink, your kind are subhuman and barely above niggers

Go back to Chinkna, Lin. Nobody wants to touch your tiny rice dick in UK, not even pakis.

No.

Economists have repeatedly shown that Chinese investment has little effect compared with investment by citizens.

lot of projection from chang here, I've seen your asian masculinity fourms, you spend all day screeching about the white man stealing the 0.01% of chink silverfish women that you can call "attractive"
chink boys get nothing but fuck ugly scraps

The Chinese people there treated her with more civility than she did them. They didn't even refuse her service despite her throwing a tantrum disrupting business. They tried to accommodate her despite her chimp-out. Something about this seem familiar? They were treating her like a nigger.

If you move into the ghetto areas of Detroit, Baltimore, Oakland, etc. and survive, then you can live there in peace and be respected by everyone. In other words, get rid of the niggers and we'll be accepting of you (under the table kind of deal).

Your outrage seems outrageously fake.

Ayy lmao I say the same shit and I'm asian too.

they welcome your women heh

t. Xu

The difference is the nigger is a squatter on white civilization while chinks are invading insects like cockroaches and silverfish, they don't deserve any respect even if they are acting like a robotic insect
they are the enemy.

Ironically, this is the law in Quebec.
If a business refuses to serve you in french, you have the right toannul any transaction.

>freedom
>of
>speech
oh you don't have that in Canada do you

top kek

I hear Japan is very welcoming.

As a Canadian and chinaman, I have to agree.
Muh chiggers are fking up Vancouver.

>Economist
Even if that were true, we all know that economics is a liberal art.

The entire field is based on modelling society on a physical impossibility (infinite growth on a finite planet).

Everything economists come up with should be rejected as based on nothing more than basically an old arcane religious doctrine, deserving of about as much respect as the old testament.

honestly I don't blame the chinks, they're just doing what our faggot government lets them. all BC politicians should be hanged

Just move to Scarborough Ontario in Canada. It's 90% Chinese people.

Gotta wonder how 3rd or 4th generation immigrants who actually put the effort in to learn the language feel when white SJW give these newcommers a pass so that they can have their "economic growth".

That's Markham ya moron, most of Scarborough is future homegrown fireworks.

>(((economists)))

stupid kiwi fuck.

This

I think Earth has a sickness - and its not humans per se, its the religion of economics.

woah there Mr. ching chong fake chinaman

Scarborough has Pacific Mall right?

Go fuck yourself ching chong

I was in the Canadian embassy once and there was an old chinkette there trying to get a passport when she didn't speak either English or French or the local language. They needed some gook kid to do the translating, it was pathetic. If you don't speak the local language how the fuck can you be a citizen???

I feel bad for the chinese/Indian communist slaves. Wasting life away in a dirty factory so their home government can totally exploit the hard work of over 1billion citizens. Sad!

> everyone under Canadian Flag is Canadian
> Canadian education

are you legitimately retarded?

Pacific Mall
WebsiteDirections
1,439 Google reviews
Shopping centre in Markham, Ontario

Everything north of Steeles is Markham. Trust me on this, Scarborough is mostly a mixture of blacks, muslims and disillusioned whites.

No, fuck off gook, everyone is sick of your shit

Wrong

In Canada you only have to speak French. The English are treated like subhumans

2nd generation and above?
they end up as self-hating serial killers/ rapists (if islam: suicide bombers)
>pol always misses the fact the refugees/ immigrants rarely commit crime, it's their fucking children that do

Markham, you retard

As far as I'm concerned, he's ore Canadian than any of our elected officials.

We have literal Communists on Sup Forums who hate economics. Most economics theory is based on extremely advanced math with good basis, fuckwits.

youre just butthurt your kind will forever live in the shadow of the mainland

They love to apologize.

Why Chinese move to Canada, but Canadians do not in China?

because chinese are filthy subhumans?

In Hungary, do you speak with stomach grumbles?

Take your bullshit lies, and piss the fuck off. It
s none of your fucking business anyway.

At least chinks work hard. Blacks hardly work lole

Angry leafs. Uh oh.

Show me where its not based on infinite growth then?

It's a primitive religion. It's a ponzi. You're a shyster.

I'm not Taiwanese, how much more do I have to imply? you dense fuck.
Besides, Lots of Taiwanese could easily immigrate to Canada if they really wanted. well, just like you or your parents did. I guess they would be Canadians like said then.

All the chinks have done for us is drive the average house price up to a few million

(((economists)))
they use the past, and throw in some social justice in to predict the future... and get an impressive 50/50 chance of getting it right

>60+ replies
>nobody calls it an obvious provocation

Yes, because it's 2k17 and people in the West, let alone fucking Canada, don't know better but to commit the worst mortal sin of racism. You people are gone, rly

>AJ+ is news for the connected generation, sharing human struggles, and challenging the status quo(...) be a part of a global community.
If they simply wrote 'Soros' it'd be more legible

Fuccckk yeaas

Sink the chink

BTW why are all the "racist" women fat

CANADA YES!!

>t. triggered chink

If you don't speak mandarin you may shit out of luck on some rare occasions. Sucks if you speak cantonese or anything else.

Usually not a problem in markets like this though, as you can can see, there are people who can translate.

I would justify it by first deporting all those pan faced chinks straight back to ching chong land.

CANADA YES

No one rikes teh Chinese
Kys Chang

As far as I'm concerned...

chinks=best immigrant(rich culture,works hard)
niggers=subhuman
curry niggers=dirty af
sand niggers=boom

Am I wrong, Sup Forums?

The clip is conclusive evidence isn't it?

lived in scarborough for 7 years
don't let these idiots trick you pacific mall is like that muslim rock thing it attracts chinese people from within a 50km radius, kids living as far down as eglinton would take the 54 and go there on weekends (just so they can literally walk around and do nothing don't ask me why I avoided that shit like the plague. In retrospect they seem to be doing better than me so who knows maybe it really is magic)

CANADA YAAAAS

Lel
>coming from Sweden
Are you Svens all post-ironic posting now?

You know how we know you're a jew?

im chinese and i dont work nevermind work hard
checkmate

Low IQ racists should be removed just like SJWs.

Fuck off chink.
Canada is rightful American clay.

>Implying I'm a chink
ching chong ring rong bru

There is nothing good about chink immigration. They refuse to assimilate, rude, nepotistic, shit drivers and they're fucking ugly.

Are Americans incapable of reading? Why would I be in a Canadian embassy you idiot

No. You don't sell out your country just because someone pays well.

i go poo in seben eleben? i go poo in loo?

Yeah, you should pay them instead!
SWEDEN YES