Cultural Marxist in Brazilian Universities

Before and after Brazil federal college

Mmm the bottom right is very sexy.

Why are so many niggers gay?
>be in uni
>3 nigger exchange students from the US
>all of them are some sort of faggot/bi/God knows what

I've only been hit on by gay black guys my entire life. I'm a permavirgin who has never been hit on by a woman, or even a white guy.

Is there some sort of brainwashing at orientation?

it's weird because niggers are generally considered "masculine", yet they are often fags

Yeah. It's a big disease in our universities

Thats what happen when a degenerate political teaching reaches a degenerated people

Brazil was a fucking mistake.

They will fuck anything. anything. anything.

they already had a disease called liberalism and this disease can only be cured by death.

>Is there some sort of brainwashing at orientation?

No.

It's an initation to brainwashing, just like North American and European universities.

We need to burn down every single Faculty of Arts to start with.

Is it just me, or does it seem like there are a lot of extremely gay/feminine blacks? I have even noticed this at University here; there are plenty of gay white dudes, but it seems like the dildo hits black/hispanic guys especially hard.

I haven't ever seen a guy asian guy tho.

Death in sin will only lead to eternal damnation.

What they need is Jesus.

So are you / the twitter just selecting all the fucked up examples. Or are literally all the people who go through Brazillian tertiary education getting this level of fucking JUST'd?

universitys are a mistake

I've already seen it in America tbqh.

In my university all of the teachers are marxist. Including the math and science teachers

I want to skin these sub human mongrels alive

The Jews really did a number on brazil... sadly we aren't far behind

Brazil is a greenhouse for cultural marxism. The more miscegenated and disconnected from their ethnic roots a person is the easier it is brainwash them.

Not at all, most the people yes

Convert or die, we need new waves of forced convertion

Its such a simple thing.

"accept me no matter what."

That's the liberal disease.

"nothing is unacceptable."

it took me a long time realize how simple it is.

Damn, so many lives wasted.

The Brazilian media and journalism are like CNN.

They are go to defend Islam, muggers people.

Just imagine the feelings of their parents. Son we're proud that of you, you're the first in our family to ever reach college then one year later they get this.

>"nothing is unacceptable."

No its nothing I do is unacceptable. Its just narcissim and victimhood

I think is merely a backlash from Brazil being a very traditional male-dominated society. It is men who make laws against abortion. Socially, Brazil is stuck in the 50s/60s. Technically, it is stuck in the 80/90s. You won't see this happen in future Brazil, like you won't see this happen in countries where women have good social status and the power to change things they know best.

As for this communist meme taking hold, I think that always happens in countries who are about to decide on a new system. Russia and the US step in to either introduce capitalistic democracy or social marxism.

how the fuck did you get infested too? did they all come from US?

ever talked to them how communism killed more people than Hitler?

This. I hate the looks of niggers but this one is qt

The politicians of our country are friendly with Cuba, Venezuela government and others shit countries like theses.

They are successful in implementing Marxism in Brazil.

>be a gay marxist politician
>support Che Guevara

it's kinda hard to believe these are real but I've seen it before my own very eyes

fascism plz help us

Nothing wrong with going back to your roots.

Settle down. There is nothing wrong with hacking your penis off and pretending to be a ladyboy. Just stop with this slippery slope shit. You just think yer hot shit, dontcha?

fuuuuck

This whole thread is fake. Why Brazilian poster post them? Well... Brazilian youths rioting against neo-con moneybags now and because of this they must be demonizied. Internet is best placce to spreading such propaganda.

OP is govermental faggot.