Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zxu71hL_2D0
youtube.com/watch?v=q5xFd1gvkdk
youtube.com/watch?v=DbLu9fcQI4w
youtube.com/watch?v=kszLwBaC4Sw
2012portal.blogspot.com/2017/05/disclosure-process.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Satan on googly /sky/

''And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.''

Him closing in on the mother as described - this thing is moving folks

Satans 7 heads
'',..having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads,.'''

Closeup on satan

Nasa censorship

Could I get a rundown on this?
What's the general gestalt on the september stuff?

A pic of ranmdom space for comparison

Original picture

Rundown here m8 thanks for bump

i welcome thee, lavos. destroy these puny ape creatures.

Holy fuck, thanks mate.
Been seeing bits and pieces of this for months but I've never seen it this well laid out.
We're fucked, aren't we?

You a satanist
How's it going leaf

I'll be there.

newish stuff 1

>82▶
>
it wont be the end yet, just the beginning of the end

newish stuff 2

newish stuff 3

FOR FUCKS SAKE. THE PICTURE IS ALREADY CONFIRMED MANY MANY TIMES TO BE SATURN

FUCK ME PEOPLE ARE STUPID

What is this? a Fnaf thread in my Sup Forums?

Low energy shilling

You se a nebula or Saturn wouldnt move As in here

And neither have two distinct artificial colors A color we would we nowhere else in space the teeth light that is

obviously something

See you in hell Sup Forums

The picture doesn't matter much. The prophecy stands for sep 23 regardless.

wake me up when september ends.

>he wears a tinfoil hat

Then why would it be censored?

Autism

Bump mufuggahs

Has anyone seen actual signs of the end not on the internet but in real life?

Yah
Also checked

Gets for the Light Bringers return, oh god yaaayyyy Son of the Morningstar give thee thy fire.

I mean, well, I know half of it is confirmation bias, but take a look at your get.

guy maps out the entire world going by the script of the bible proving YHWH is the creator, he has thousands of videos

youtube.com/watch?v=zxu71hL_2D0

actual photo i took of jesus randomly looking on google earth one day in 2015

stars and planets are actually lights in the firmament created by god thousands of miles away not light years away

Genesis 1:14-15
14And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: 15And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.

A Star Close Up
youtube.com/watch?v=q5xFd1gvkdk
youtube.com/watch?v=DbLu9fcQI4w

There are many things proving That God is our creator, And here is The Levithian

youtube.com/watch?v=kszLwBaC4Sw

Do you believe in the rapture user?

Bump

Get new people in the thread high energy!

i wasn't baptized, wat do

Well im getting baptized soon to this weekend i hope'
The thing you gotta do when you get baptized is to delcare jesus your lord and saviour and the son of god, perhaps even read a few chapters of baptizism by the apostles and you should be promised eternal salvation when you die

Also its common that the holy ghost comes over a man and makes him speak in tongues and so on - all in the peter chapters

When you see Elvis Presley come back preaching the gospel later, you'll know the end is nigh.

I predict that will occur by late August.

It was prophecied. Poland shall welcome our Lord and Savior, since he's our king.

LONG LIVE THE KING

Dubs

Good job Poland!

You guys have proven in recent years that the pollock jokes are simply incorrect. You kicked ass in our various wars against the sand niggers. You actually want to be your own country. And, you love Jesus too.

Like I said, Good job Poland! Keep up the awesomeness!

UM GUYS...

IS IT ME OR DO I SEE A HUMAN SKULL WITH 2 HORNS COMING OUT THE SIDES????

>get ready for another Jewish false flag folks...popcorn anyone?

Well, the bible states that there is only one baptism, the one of the Holy Spirit. No feel involved in receiving it, just happens when you believe the Gospel, 1Corinthians 15:1-4. Water baptism is a commandment to the church, like the lords supper, but it determines reward, not salvation.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to believe that Jesus is the Jewish messiah, literal God/Son of God, creator of our world (flat or round) who died for your sins, was buried, and rose again according to scripture. Technically Old Testament prophecies at the time, though now New Testament should suffice.

There are some good guys on YouTube to help.
Chuck Missler for the nerds. Robert Breaker for the stubborn. J. Vernon McGee for the relatively normal. Also Elvis if you can find him. He's more of a preacher than a teacher, convicting of sin and encouraging believers and such. He takes care of business quite well. Just wait till the comeback.

I believe, well suspect, this will be one final big "knock at the door" before the end.

fucking retard if it was that close you would see them during the day and with just your eyes they would be so big. kys

Well, now that you mention it...
The report from Iron Mountain, the "hoax", details the plan pretty well. War on drugs, war on terror, WWIII, false alien invasion, possibly the destruction of the big three religions, but that may be the protocols of the learned elders of Zion. Also mentioned by Albert Pike.

BTW, masonry is a waste of time unless you are well connected, rich, and/or diabolically evil. Nice enough people though.

Well I'll be monkey kangs uncle.. So Your telling me the earf is square?

Possibly. Circle, hexagon, does it really matter at this point? I'll never see enough of it to matter. I view it best not to care too hard.

do you know the story about Giewont ?
whats the condition to wake him up

But...dubs!

So...maybe.

"In the time of the greatest threat, holy knight will awake. From the mountains his ride will start, and he shall protect the lands of our fathers." < that's the main legend

"In the time of the greatest threat"
If Hitler's invasion wasn't it, Stalin's too. Partitions too. Then maybe it's about real antichrist Mahdi, who's gonna conquer Europe with Islam? According to Nostradamus prophecies and various mystics, foreseers, and other prophets,etc. There should be a royal descendant from old slavic prince family, that's gonna be God's chosen protector. Jesus also mentions him as "Parakletos".
So this date 23/09/2017 may be about few options:
-rapture
-second coming
-reveal of antichrist
-reveal of protector "man-child"

Never seen so much bullshit

it's not a leviathan it's just ice..
also next time bring link to google earth

what is this??

Looks like some kind of tentacle space creature. Fucking creepy desu

Bump

omg its thoth!!! praise reddit and death to paleskins!!!! kek is the antichrist bow down to thoth and xir angels!!!!!!!

Where?

When you see it, you'll shit bricks

Adding this pic in, goes with it
First of all, checked. Second, it's in the middle of the picture. Its right eye is where the "arrows" are coming out of.

back to pooland and se this

2012portal.blogspot.com/2017/05/disclosure-process.html

space pepe is actually a fleet of benevolent alien motherships coming to perform a chakra cleanse on our solar system

facts

:-O hory shiet

Bump

ebin bread