Why haven't we doxxed these fuckers yet? Why haven't we had a free speech rally nearby to trigger these faggots...

Why haven't we doxxed these fuckers yet? Why haven't we had a free speech rally nearby to trigger these faggots? My blood boils just looking at these disgusting subhumans.

What's the point? They're a bunch of mentally ill degenerates that will likely self inflict the longer they spend in the outside world. Identifying them for a picture they clearly posed for is stupid.

Now doxing the ones wearing black and hitting people with bike locks? That's the good shit. Larpers are small fish in a very big pond.

Theyll all get AIDS and die anyway

>Why haven't we
Why haven't you? Be the change you want to see in the world

>doxxing people who have power, authority, stable income, caring parents or shame

no point dude

*have no

their existence is already punishment enough

>power, authority, stable income, caring parents
Was this meant to be a joke?

>They are trying to take over a liberal shithole college.

Yes, let them. Then let all the regular students sue the school.

I'm pretty sure I could take this group, with the bats

Low value targets. Wouldn't even be a chuckle in it.

>Why haven't we doxxed these fuckers yet?

Because they're just being stupid and haven't actually hurt anybody?

I'm not gonna sit here and say I wouldn't Mind watching a mob descend upon these retards with 2x4s and beat them to death, but giving faggots like the attention is literally all they crave.
It's the only thing they have in life.
Look at them. You don't make yourself look like that unless you're only currency is attention.
Paying no mind to these degenerates is a fate worse than death for losers like this.

I'm pretty sure anyone decently fit and has minor fighting experience could.

As angry as I am, I have to agree.

>I'm not gonna sit here and say I wouldn't Mind watching a mob descend upon these retards with 2x4s and beat them to death,

By the look of them, 1 average Sup Forumstard could probably whoop all of their asses at once like Jason Bourne. They all like looking tough and posing for pictures but the only one without noodle arms is the fat chick.

>blood boils from just looking at people

that's some muslim-tier anger you got there, OP.

We don't want to scare them off. They make for good propaganda.

for the same reason I don't douse homeless people in gasoline and light them on fire