Why don't you own a gun yet?

Why don't you own a gun yet?

I am satisfied with my penis length.

bc my fists are lethal weapons

cause they r scary and hurt people and only bad people like guns

this ones for you my kangaroo friend

Because I would have shot myself by now

I never understood this. If your getting robbed, are you just going to drop your pants?

Im not a pussy living in constant fear of imaginary threats.

You're +600% more likely to kill yourself than an intruder.

it's nerf or nothing

>Germany
Btw, is that rust on the front sight or just a reflection?

Because I have a girlfriend that's not afraid to bite.

Fear of weapons, firearms included, is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity.
Even if it was a penis replacement, who is sicker: The person who likes their penis or the person who wants to confiscate all penises?

When you pick up a knife, is your first instinct to slash your wrists? Do you automatically tie every rope into a noose and hang yourself?

>Bad things never happen to good people

When Canada's current gun laws came into effect, the reduction in suicide by firearm was accompanied by an equal increase in suicide by hanging, leaving an unchanged total suicide rate. Calling this a "success" is lunacy of the highest order.

>citing the debunked hemenway study
>not realizing victims of crime who self-defend with guns sustain lower rates of injury than those that use other methods
>not realizing DGUs are conservatively estimated in the hundreds of thousands annually.

Its model paint on the front sight ramp to make them easier to pick up

i can't (yet), but when i move to the US i'm probably getting a couple of pistols and shotguns

Never in my 32 years of existance have I ever felt the need for a gun, and ive lived in shithole parts of the world. Parts you suburban kids only hear about on tv.

You don't. Until you do.
When someone is kicking in your door, it's too late to run out to the store and fill out a 4473.

Because I don't live in a third world country

ever needed a fire extinguisher?

Only knuckle dragging Neanderthals need guns. Real men arm themselves with logic and reason.

I got a Bavarian Diet since Birth
My Breath, odor and Farts are enough to kill any Refugees whod want a Piece of me

Check out this sweet ar15 though

Pfffft. That's CLEARLY a FAMAS.

kek

Is that what the victims of rapefugees told themselves seconds before they were murdered by them?

I own several.

unfortunately i live in new york

I was raised in New Orleans, didn't think I needed a gun. Then, one day I had a home invasion. Later I learned that same week, a friend of mine had a home invasion, completely unrelated / different people, different parts of the city.

We both bought guns that week.

A better question is when is your showdown with Lee Van Cleef and will it be available to the public?

Foreign faggots swerve. Feels good to be better than you :)))))

Cos I don't live near aboriginals.

I really love the sleek look of your mp5.

SMLE, Mosin Nagant, K-98 and... What's the rightmost one?

If you can't own a handgun to carry everywhere for self defense you don't count as a human. You can't even use THOSE for self D.

Really feels so much worse here in Germany
Except that 4 dudes in my local Schützenverein just bought a few AR-15s without a Problem
pls stop with the Europeans cant have guns Meme

I was thinking about getting a mosin. Would you recommend it?

But I do user. I used it two days ago to kill a king brown that got too close to the house.

Thats not an mp5 sven, this is

Carcano.
No, the only thing they had going for them was price, now that reason is gone.
pls no bully

You can't use them for self defense and they're not protected rights. Doesn't count.

Live in NJ. On the FID it asks "have you ever been adjudged a juvenile delinquent" and I have been arrested and put on probation as a juvenile, I never went to juvie or jail though, so I never know what to put. Also trying to be a cop, so I'm not sure if they'd like someone who has a FID.

Is it in your mouth or up your boy pussy?

Why not wear life jackets and helmets at all times when you go out of the house? You never know when you might drown or have something fall on your head.

Having guns is ok I guess, just dont treat it as a necessity becaause its not. Most of Sup Forums here lives in upper-mid class suburbia where crime isnt an issue. You guys dont know what true necessity is.

First answer meant for

sleep tight uzi-chan

>Utterly misses a suicide reference
>Checks flag

Makes sense. People living in pure ignorance tend to be happier

>Carcano
Ahhh, thanks. You don't see those around too often around here.

>TFW missed the boat on cheap K-31's
:(

I don't mind that tommy gun either.

Are you the same anone who posts this thread everyday?

All these small-dicked gun owners are butthurt lol!

DATA
MINING
FAGGOIT

I've had multiple people try to mug me. You can fucking bet I'd carry a small .380 if I could do so lawfully.

Anyone know any good books on firearms? Don't know anything about them really and I'd like to inform myself about them before I go out and buy them

mad jelly slavshit. go choke on more pickled cucumbers, krokodil and putin cock

Thats because you're a cocksucker. Having a gun is a force equalizer. If a situation arises and a gun is involved then you have the ability to defend yourself, whereas you'd be defenseless if you were unarmed. Carrying a gun is preparation for the unthinkable. Watch some youtube videos from "Active Self Protection" you would be suprised at how even those who comply become victims to bad people with guns. What dangerous parts have you been around?

a good nugget won't let you down, ammo is corrosive tho watch out

Depends what you want to learn. If you're interested in them historically or mechanically, I'd suggest C&Rsenal and Forgotten Weapons/InRangeTV on Youtube (or Full30).

I have no use for a gun

Dude we are trying. The only one reasonable senator in Australia is pushing for self-defense with weapons which would open the gate to cc at least oc.

Thank god he's a tie breaking vote in the senate.

GIVE US BACK OUR FIREARMS REEEEEEEE

Good luck australia, here's hoping for a better tomorrow

Are you female? Because you talk like a bitch. Next you will nag and whine about testosterone and "toxic" masculinity.

My goverment wont allow me.

>american are bro-tier meme
kek

Pistol completions are just a way for the NRA to condition people into shooting helpless colored folk.
Why else would white targets be "no shoots" and brown targets are to be shot?

Bullshit. Just get a hunting permit or join a gunclub. I've done both and have loads of guns.

Whats your favorite gun?

because you are only supposed to shoot the brown shirts

>cringy pic
>no political point
>mass retardation

I'll pray for you

My favorite handgun is the Sig p210.
As for a rifle, perhaps the Winchester M70?

Dont you have a bus to catch?

Did we ever figure out what a good comeback is to this one?

A p210? Are they as nice as they say? Ive heard they were the most accurate sidearm ever issued. My only experience with sig was the p226 and I didnt shoot it very well at all

But I do

Lots

> (owo) *notices buldge*

Yeah. It's insanely accurate. I use it mainly for competitions. Really good to handle as well.

Get a better gun faggot

Try logic and reason on these guys when they kick your door open at 2AM.

What and get a glock like this?

Checked.

Thats one sexy beretta user

Slavic neonazis really are remarkable

I own several. Would like to get a little 7,62x39 Draco or something since I no longer own an AK platform rifle.

>they refuse to give me a gun license because I was diagnosed with depression

If I had a gun I'd kill myself

Jeg er 17 år. . .

Yeah.... Cool "glock"...

who are you talking about?

Why don't you own girlfriend yet?

Ah, is that a Model-19 user? I own the same model.

I think 1911s are considerably safer than glawk brand glawks, given that they have more than one safety and it isn't located on the trigger. Personally I like my CZ, pic related.

Anyone else here /k/? Oh wait, I forgot /k/ is a progressive board ;^)

It's funny you say that. I named my pistol "Logic", and my shotgun "Reason".

Dracos are cool, I really like my wasr and theyre still fairly afforable
Its a model 28-2 actually

Yeah, I loved my WASR. Had to sell it a few years ago to cover tuition. Had my eye on either another WASR or a PSAK. It really is a buyers market right now though... hell, I might get both and sell whichever one I like less in a year or two when prices go back up.

/k/ was always a progressive board shitlord.

I'd stay away from psak or any american made ak for the time being, they're just not very good atm

>Carcano.

I have one too.

They're a decent price and most you find are in workable to pretty good condition. The factory 6.5x52mm Highland stuff you find is decent enough; mine prints similar to a SMLE at around 2-3 inches.

Cheaper than Mosins here, but just as good.

They just rarely come with the clips, but you can find them online easy enough.

Not really. /k/ just doesn't give a shit.