DAILY REMINDER THAT Sup Forums IS COMPROMISED

If you are new here you probably don't know this, but this board is under constant heavy attacks from paid posters propagating certain agendas, as well as a lot of people trying to destroy the board culture till nobody cares about it anymore. Especially now, with many pressuring topics like Seth Rich, Comey, North Korea, Qatar and others the shills are out in full force.

Usual tactics include:
- bait threads (threads that offend you and make you reply like "how can X compete" "x btfo" "is X redpilled" etc.)
- heavy bait threads (threads that are downright so annoying you want to punch the OP like "*kills baby* my body, my choice sweetie :)")
- slide threads (threads that distract from ongoing political events with "what happens here?" "can we save women?" etc.)
- drumpf threads (threads that offend Trump voters to involve them in debates without real topics like "I regret my vote so much!!")
- Sup Forums-tier & /x/-tier threads (sometimes the other boards post here because it is the most active, "flat earth", "give advice on X" etc.)
- emigration threads / posts (threads that suggest Sup Forums is shit or dead and that people should start leaving it)
- LARP threads (threads that pretend that something is happening like "REALLY HAPPENING WW3 NOW!!" or "I am an FBI insider, AMA.")
- over-the-top conspiracy posting (anons that spam pictures of random handsigns, vague connections with no info behind)
- defeatist posting (anons that claim that believing we can save the board is naive and that you should just give up and leave)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shareblue
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_Matters_for_America
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correct_the_Record
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizens_for_Responsibility_and_Ethics_in_Washington
youtube.com/watch?v=sS9olPA2BK0
docdroid.net/0wKxdLn/337535680-full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3T70aHLIwAg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please know that those threads are about 85% of the board, if not more sometimes. Replying to those threads without putting "sage" (without quotation marks) in the options field bumps those threads to the top and lets good topics slide, therefore undermining the real discussion and real investigations going on. Please do not participate in helping paid shills and normies making it harder for everyone to keep track of good topics.

If you have been here longer please contribute by reminding new posters of this and posting infos on shill and slide strategies, as well as not giving in and leaving for other boards.

DAILY REMINDER THAT PEOPLE ACTUALLY EARN MONEY BY INFLUENCING SHITPOSTER LIKE YOU ON Sup Forums

-> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shareblue
-> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_Matters_for_America
-> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
-> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correct_the_Record
-> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizens_for_Responsibility_and_Ethics_in_Washington

DIFFERENT TYPES OF SHILLING EXPLAINED AND HOW IT IS A REAL DANGER

-> youtube.com/watch?v=sS9olPA2BK0

EDUCATE YOURSELVES
EDUCATE OTHERS

Yo we on BBC right now. BBC world radio

keep up the good work user. even if just a few people see this, it helps as a reminder... im aware of this shit and i get caught up from time to time. nice to be reminded of a few of these.

This

The only reason I keep a tab open is for catalog just in case. 4+4 Is slow at times and that is where I'm assuming you're from.

Bump

Bump

check'd

COMBOCHECK

I don't think slide threads are necessarily bad. There has to be discussion on values.

SPREAD THE WORD PEDES THE SHARIABLUE SHILLS ARE COMING.

SCREENSHOT THE OP AND REDPILL THE NORMIES

FIRE ON ALL CYLINDERS. WHO KILLED SETH RICH?

GO TO TWITTER AND LETS GET IT TRENDING NOW NOW NOW!

WE WILL NOT LET THE DEEPSTATE WIN

MODS PIN THIS THREAD

You think we don't realize this?

Your strategy of saging everything is fucking stupid, because newfriends won't do that.

So what you do is foster actual conversation within the slide threads.

If you think we can be influenced by subliminal repetition, you don't know who is contained here.

>I disagree with a posters opinion therefore they are a shill
cool logic bro, most are just flaming to get a response and don't actually believe their own posts content.

Most of the shills aren't even 4channers. They are offsite kikes. Hat happened to the first rule of Sup Forums?

I come here for all of those threads.

It's not a bug. It's a feature.

Faggot.

Add to that they are also very strong against White nationalist causes. They use every demoralizing technique they can and will fill a thread with rubbish hoping to shut down meaningful debate. It is actually pretty serious. I actually think three are tag teams on here too - either that or one person using multiple proxies.

Don't worry Hans, we aren't going anywhere. But I do appreciate the helpful reminder regarding the infestation.

Well, I think that a discussion on vales is indeed something important and something that can be discussed, but do you really think BIG BLACK COCKS contribute anything to the discussion? After some time on this board it occured to me that your mother will die in her sleep if you don't reply to this post, and that's when I realised how bad the situation really was.

Plebbitors didn't obey it.

Might want to include in that list DnC or "Punching Right" threads - those threads are all a total waste of time, people who engage in those threads are either shills or just dumb, ignore them.

>1 post by this ID

Man you guys are green.

It's been this way since late 07'.

Gained more steam after the GG shit, and then even more since Trump.

SHAREBLUE IS HERE.

QUICK SOMEONE POST THE IMAGE

How do you think our numbers grow? Faggots come on Sup Forums to shill, have some redpills dropped on their heads, and end up leaving as one of /us/.

Well obviously not that shit but the example was how to save western women. It's true a lot of them open with stupid jokes but that's a section of Sup Forumss humor.

I also see value when people start obvious bait threads but consider that somebody reading them may be exposed to well hashed out ideas for the first time.

If you have no life like me and refresh all day you'll learn a few things quick, these are postred 10-20 times a day
>>Coalburning whores are a meme, they exist but as maybe 1 in 30
>>Woman hate threads are nearly constant, it focuses on white women
>>Random twitter images designed to enrage you
>>Threads hating on christianity
>>Pro islam threads
>>Stop replying with your firearms to "Why doesnt pol own a gun yet?" Youre being datamined

Anyone got any others?

Always check how many posts the OP has.

1 post by this ID is a deadgiveaway.mp4

BUMP

>Thread is past halfway on catalog
Not on my watch, bump.

Bump

bump

I agree there is SOME value to it, and that it exposes people to topics they would never think about usually. But I just don't think it is good when those threads make up 8% or more of the board while real topics like Qatar and Saudi Arabia (a situation that could probably lead to the biggest war of the last 40 years) get ignored.

Its fun triggering the weak stomach cunts

they're helping the shills no way they'd do that

bump

Now that I see it again I want to mention that you guys have a beautiful flag.
It reminds me of pic related.

>he used *.gif

I haven't heard someone call it flaming since Geocities. You must be a decrepit old cunt hey

docdroid.net/0wKxdLn/337535680-full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf.html

Shariablue AMA

Shariablue AMA 2nd thread

also a fucking reminder that there is a fucking war going on, wake the fuck up and post shit people don't know about
youtube.com/watch?v=3T70aHLIwAg
This is from the battle of Raqqa. The "capital of Isis" clearly a western soldier is shooting with his go pro within the last half day.
HE IS LITERALLY A FUCKING WAR CORRISPONDANT IN HIS OWN WAR

>Paid posters

Some definitely are, but many are from reddit or some other site and think it's edgy to post here or whatever the fuck.

Remember to report shit threads. It really helps.

What is Sup Forums without these threads? That is literally 80+% of the content here. Is everything I read coming from a shill? I sage almost every thread I post in, and report half of them. I feel like this is a losing battle. Maybe a new board should open so the shills can argue with each other forever.

Only other options is cripplechan which is either literally Hitler or literally Stalin.

>Reddit
>Smart

lol.

wheres that dog from?

japanon. funny story that is still unsolved. you might find a lot about him in the archives.

I remember Usenet.
DAY OF THE GRILL
RANGEBAN USA
Kek, post and pin plox

I believe it's fanart of Darcia from Wolf's Rain.

I'm a noob who knows to sage, but are there any good plugins/apps that let you filter all the bullshit out without scrolling/hiding topics?

LIST OF COMPROMISED POSTS
>everything
Haha fuckoff OP. Everyone knows this place is crawling with spooks and the braindead. Im only lurking for the posts of wisdom that slip through every now and again.

FFFUUUCKKK I ALWAYSSS FORGET THIS

There is a filter option at the top of the catalog that works quite well if you put in the right keywords.

Good to know. Thx OP!

what are these?

ever since gamergate this shit went fast down hill
the election didn't help - but goyimgatereally was the highwater mark

Report all low quality obvious slide threads. Pic related for some uplifting motivation.

90% of threads now are just counter-signalling / concern trolls

I wonder why...

it's at least one person. probably teams though. by nature, we'll never know how many

they likely run something like qubes, and have multiple separetly purchased static IPs or VPNs to run with different OS's. can post as anybody. a pretty common tactic is they start conversations with themselves in threads.

for example if you ever see a post, and then a moderately well thought out post submitted like 15 seconds after the first that >> the first post, it's that. they typed out both posts, submitted the first, >>'d it, then submitted the second.

ID's are pretty much useless, but you can spot it in how the people phrase things. such as one post being gramatically correct, and then the other using tons of words like "pls, tho, i, etc", same for puntuaction (use of neet vs NEET vs Neet). its because the average person is something in the middle, so in order to look like multiple they have to utilize extremes

Bump

Why can't the left come up with its own memes and stop stealing ours. Fuck off!

I never thought this is a special shilling... but what is the sole purpose?

One of these shill warning threads have to be up at all times. They'll never sticky these.

Fuck me, I was doing a post and I was take for a shill I think and they delete my bread.

Anyway it doesn't matter I was a retard, but this manipulation shit is happening so fucking hard. YouTube video about I was really redpilling. Thanks user for the info.

That's literally what happened to me. Thank you Sup Forums, I'm so much better now. I breathe easier, I think more clearly, and I have better sex.

honn honn honnnn

wee wee weeeee

bump

There is actually professional grade software for sockpuppeting, the fed uses it even

Basically lets one analyst control an entire swarm of aggregate personalities that make automated posts with posting styles, slang, vernacular etc. all sourced constantly from the target website and dynamically assembled to create an infinite combination of automated posts that are usually totally unique and hard to identify as fake posts. They can set the mood/tone behind the post, whether it's genuine or sarcastic, that sort of thing. It's used to great effect on social media, and mostly likely here as well

Bump bump

If Sup Forums got our hands on such mass-sockpuppet software, imagine. Just imagine.

a bump

The anti-slide threads are always slided the hardest aren't they?

Up

this deserves a bamp

There's no CTR/Crew/Shareblue here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling itself and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

look at this shill's low-energy. Sad!