Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TworcINhDhQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Camp_Shaheen_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brak_El-Shati_airbase_raid
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nobody cares about ragheads my man

"People"

>there's shit in the toilet!

Somehow I imagined more people died in 9/11, still bad though.

150 isn't even large and Afghanistan has bombs going off killing people all the time

This is normal over there, here is isn't and as long as we keep it that way, the better

If you wake up in the morning and you find poo in your toilet, then it is not much of a surprise. But if you find it on a table, then it is rather unusual.

MUSLIM KILL MUSLIM = MUSLIM PROBLEM
MUSLIM KILL EURO = EURO PROBLEM

150 dead isn't that big for a terrorist attack in the Muslim world. Iraq alone has had several bigger than that. Even "moderate" Indonesia had the Bali bombings, which killed over 200.

This

>Kabul

It's not my problem when they kill each other. It IS my problem if they come to my homeland and kill my people.

>largest terrorist attack .... in a terrorist breeding land

don't care

>Islam causes them to kill their own constantly
Wow that makes it so much better. Thank you for your valuable insight. That must be caused by our awful foreign policy! Let us let in 1% of their population, because it can only make us stronger!

they blow people up so often in the mideast it's not even fucking news
just look up terrorist attacks by month, the list is fucking endless

The fuck do they even use to kill that many ppl

Kek

>people die in peaceful, civilized western society due to Islamic is no different than when Afghanis kill each other, in their own war torn country, as they have for thousands of years.

You are drawing a false equivalency. The reason that it is news when it happens in London is because it shouldn't be happening in London. In Afghanistan, where much of these problems are rooted, it is the status quo.

Probably this

Kabul...who gives a fuck? The whole of afghanistan could be wiped off the map and I wouldn't give a single fuck.

Bombs

That's a truck bomb? fuck me... that's more powerful than I thought..

Some milanon was in a thread earlier and he talked about his deployment in Iraq and how their base got attacked by concrete mix trucks filled with HE. Sounded pretty scary, they mostly blew up locals and the hesco barriers though.

Imagine something like that going off in germany or france

Ragheads offing each other is a fucking national pastime in sand countries.

It would be hard to buy or make that amount of explosves in the west without being detected but give the fuckers time and it will probably happen.

>That's a truck bomb? fuck me... that's more powerful than I thought..
You basically have something similar to a very small tactical nuke, like the Davy Crocket.

you could do anfo instead

youtube.com/watch?v=TworcINhDhQ

Candle manufacturers would see business booming.

Do you also make news that an outhouse stinks?

>It would be hard to buy or make that amount of explosves in the west without being detected but give the fuckers time and it will probably happen.
Not if you are a farmer or has a large garden and some patience.
pic related, that's a truck bomb.

Lucky for US the terrorist are incredibly stupid and inbred.

Well we better keep an eye on all those tens of thousands of Muslim farmers.

It's the lack of medical aid. Most of those people injured most likely die from bleeding out waiting for treatment.

Fpbp

Aye, if those attacks happened in the west i doubt there even would be a third of the deaths. Its not for lack of trying that fewer people die in the attacks here. What was it? Like 20 people still being treated for life threatening injuries after that van of peace attack.

Just wait until they start bombing the hospitals and the doctors go home because they don't feel safe, they you will see third world deaths.

there were threads right away on that day

>people care about their own more
yeah, no shit and it should be this way

also notice how islam-loving massmedia doesn't make noise about it either

>british education

tpbp

>goatfuckers killing goatfuckers

Go terrorism!

jej

>Imagine something like that going off in germany or france
You know its going to happen sooner or later. Wherever there is islam there is

>183 meters.
Yeah no. If the range was anything near this then it wouldn't be a matter of 'a few people died'. Most of the good bombs terrorists use barely get a few meters of lethal zone and even people who were at that kind of range tend to get sent to hospital where they might die from the wounds.
Then we have the shit tier homebrew bombs which might knock the wind out of someone who was holding it or perhaps kill 2-5 people at most if it was loaded with nails.

Fpbp

Underrated

>Muslims blowing up muslims in who-gives-a-fuck-istan.
>Nothing of value is lost.
Why would we bother making a thread about it?

>nobody is surprised about ISLAMIC terror in ISLAMIC countries, derp!
We have been over this shit user.

If you wake up one morning, and happen to find a turd in the toilet, nobody is surprised. Now if you were to find a nice fat buttnugget on the kitchen bench, however, now that is a reason for concern.

>Most of the good bombs terrorists use barely get a few meters of lethal zone
Most of them don't use semis filled with 25+ tons of anfo

What's your IQ? I want to know how dumb you have to be to misinterpret that image.

Chart is for Max capacity, they probably only load partially and use less powerful cheap explosives.

Your IQ must be low for you to think those numbers are reasonable. Even the bombs which the armed forces use don't have 200m of lethal air blast.

We're fucked aren't we

Well it's normal for them. They have terror attacks ever single day and still are ignorant that their religion has nothing to do with these attacks.

>raghead faggotry happening in raghead territory
All is well.
>raghead faggotry happening in a civilized country
All is not well.

something something something a shit in the kitchen

>Your IQ must be low for you to think those numbers are reasonable. Even the bombs which the armed forces use don't have 200m of lethal air blast.
27273 kilos is 3 times the explosives (by weight) then the MOAB, which has the biggest yield of all non nuclear bombs in the US arsenal. You know the big bomb that Trump dropped in A-stan recently? Yeah, that one.

TL;DR
The US airforce doesn't fly around dropping semis filled with explosives on people.

Cricky, someone is getting a visit soon mate. Your post been 404'd

>Implying I used the largest lethal air blast for anything more than the opening green text.
I guess your IQ test read F huh?

Not even Muslims care about Muslims being killed.

Damn, you are thick as fuck.

fuck the quality on these are impressive

>country that has been at war since 1987

That's a quiet day.

Came here to say this.

It's actually 1978

>be Brit
>post retarded Pepe meme on Sup Forums
>hear rapping on the door
>olright ye cunt it's the coppahs, we 'eard ye've been posting some bloody offensive shite on the light-box so we'll 'ave to take ye in
>mfw get jailed 20 years plus 15 for the butter knife they found under my bed

Didn't like 200 people die in that Paris nightclub attack?

Also, didn't the police say mission accomplish after killing the terrorists only after all the hostages were dead?

Muslims killing people in the Middle East is called "Wednesday."
Until recently modern western civilization hasn't had to deal with barbarians.
And, no, I don't care if barbarians kill each other on their home soil.
I want that shit to stay there.
Reconquista 2.0 - I'll be here when it's time.

You look weird on the photo, why do you wear this shit?

Here, have another.

Not even a bomb to take out most of those killed

>up to 250 killed by ten attackers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Camp_Shaheen_attack

>141 killed

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brak_El-Shati_airbase_raid

I barely recall blips of these attacks in the news.

131 or so. But imagine if the suicide bombers at the futbol match were successful. Allah, they just needed to get tickets and would have accomplished their goal.

Stay golden, Sup Forums.

>1 post by this ID
we don't care about sand niggers user, and sage for this low effort thread

Noting gold can stay.

>happens to our allies in civilized part of the world
>relevant

>happens to literally who in some shithole far away
>irrelevant

I don't see the problem here, life of one of our own is worth thousands of foreigners.

Yea but does your country take that attitude or does it betray your beliefs by inviting Islam to live right next door?

Philippines does seem to have a big Muslim problem.

I really don't give a shit about non western Muslims killing each other, I give a shit about westerners.

Yea they do and as far as I know ISIS has been attacking one of their towns but other than that the flips seem to take control

The more dead Afghan shit Staines the better.
If the Taliban and AQ had kept to slowly killing that country to oblivion it was cool. But when they branched out to 9/11 they invited shit.
That's why we need to help kill them all and not leave it up to them.

Then why do people care about the London attack?

Doing gods work frog

Keep that shit over there, don't bring it to the west.

No one gives a shit if they want to kill themselves over there. In fact I say go for it.

Now they've been coming to the west where we actually value life.

What's so hard to understand about this concept?

Fuck all the people who let this happen. I hope someday we will hunt you all down and put you in prisons.

Somebody shit in my cereal!
Vs.
Somebody shit in some toilet thousands of miles away

It happened last week... there were threads about kabul attack,

>Then why do people care about the London attack?
Not really.
It would be news if a terrorist attack didnt happen in london.

Dog bites a man isn't news

>muzzies killing muzzies in muzzieland
>somehow newsworthy

No?

Do you get concerned if you find shit in your toilet?

Would you get concerned if you found shit on your carpet?

>That moment when you stop using trucks as humanmowers and instead use them as MOABS

>thinks raids carried out in civil wars are the same as pure terrorist attacks in peaceful societies

that's what CIA funding gets you.

It's been said 1000 times...

If you find a log of shit in the toilet, no big deal. But if you find a log of shit on the kitchen counter, its a HUGE DEAL. Afghanistan has been a notorious shithole since before the poems of Rudyard Kipling.

One Brit died, the rest were French, Canadian, Australian, etc

Just gas the Muslims already

This. In fact ANY non western country can be wiped off the map and not a single shit will be given here.

terrorist attacks are part of their rich and thriving culture, you bigot!

>150 people die in Kabul, largest terrorist attack on Earth since 9/11
part and parcel of life in East Jihadistan.

theres no poo in the loo!!!!!!!!