Alright what the fuck is going on here

alright what the fuck is going on here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ye3a88MNwd4
youtube.com/watch?v=Tnm7qEKD4pY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZJlZ63Ep48s
thedailybeast.com/infowars-alex-jones-loses-custody-case-ex-wife-wins-right-to-decide-where-children-live
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Megyn Kelly is trying to get the Alex Jones fake news demographic

raw dog sex right about now

bill hicks confirmed. I always knew it. The only conspiracy I actually believed.

You know exactly what is going on OP

>

>spent a whole week bashing her as a evil globalist
>soon as he meets her he acts like gentleman as if he wants to bang her

>MediaMatters

Lmao, way to blow your credibility bud

>media matters
unironically kys
no shit. everyone knew he wasn't a crazy maniac irl.

her last show on Fox she was literally calling Jones mentally ill and a conspiracy theorist that needs to be taken down
JONES EVEN DID A SHOW ABOUT IT
WHAT THE FUCK ALEX

>implying you wouldn't try and bang her

hate fucks are some of the best fucks

Media Matters is like they tried to be Alex Jones but removed his personality from their reporting.

I want to fuck the shit out of Megyn Kelly

>I dont care if America is 80% brown in 3 decades.

Take this shit back to Tumblr.

You just know.

Media Matters is based real news. That's why u filthy little retard degenerates get so triggered by it.

i wouldn't even care

He's still entertaining a fuck, even if he's also controlled opposition

Alex Jewns is further left than liberals. Hes happy Trump was elected because Trumps been saying for 10 years he would increase the number of legal immigrants into the country. He follows that up by saying he doesnt care if America is 80% brown in our lifetime.

Its a kike shill. That should have been obvious. He undermines white people, thats his job. His entire thing is to make us look ridiculous and tell 20% lies to make the 80% truth look like a bunch of bullshit too.

What 2 jews hangin together? What's so unusual about that?

No seriously, kill yourself. You're a fucking faggot with no friends posting bs literally no one cares about.

she want the Jones Cola

no

AJ is jewish?
makes no sense. You sound stupid.

Apparently you are allergic to facts.

Dumb fuck is trying to get her audience back. Won't work. She made her bed and will die in it.

When she was Megan Kendall she was a legit 9.5.

You have no argument. Jones sounds stupid.

Its all in the video, cuck. His own words.

he is donging her

> cold, robotic

Megyn Kelly CONFIRMED FEMBOT !!!

where is this car shot from

it's show business. it's all bullshit.

He didn't lose custody of his kids. He had to pay money to her of course. Every divorce is like that.

I would definitely hang out with Megyn, she seems like a cool person

your argument is completely retarded, you therefor sound stupid. How do you not understand this? is he jewish?

You just know...

Completely agree, he is a gatekeeper.
youtube.com/watch?v=Tnm7qEKD4pY
Still funny as fuck though.

He said hes Jewish. Its a quote.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJlZ63Ep48s

Sup Forums is not for alex jewns. Thats Reddit. Sup Forums does care that hes just putting on an act to undermine whites.

Did Alex Jones win or lose the custody case? Simple question. Go.

This

Who gives a shit. This isn't pol/ material. Go away

Do you think Megyn Kelly does anal?

I remember her doing an interview on Howard Stern and said she fucks her husband every night.

What did he mean by this, Sup Forums?

Do what he is doing a photo shoot with Alex jones before an interview. Just because he is being nice to her for for 10 minutes does not mean they are best friends or conspiring to overtake the globe

>I work for Israel, its all true. Can we get back to fluoride in the water?.... I will never join the white supremacists, or crazy.. euuaagghh!

I dont see why this is a bad thing. If anything it makes "the alt-right" look better than leftist. Two people who shit talk each other are having fun.

Leftist would blow a gasket

SUPER MALE INJECTION

She ended up getting rights to see the kids one weekend more a month dude. That's not losing custody of the kids.

no political point
cancer

Hi I'm Alex Jones and this is my tin-foil hat shop. I work here with my libfag Joe Rogan and my gimp Carl the Cuck-Slayer. Everything in here is performance art, but I just have to say that in court.
One thing I have learned after 20 years is you never know when Eddie Bravo will bring up flat earth.
This is Info Wars.

Did Alex Jones win or lose the custody case? Simple question. Go.

this same fucking leaf shitposts about alex for about over a year now
get out of your basement

No. He didn't, you fucking complete imbecile.

he lost the custody case. the jury ruled against him

only fucking retards don't know this

InfoWars’ Alex Jones Loses Custody Case, Ex-Wife Wins Right to Decide Where Children Live
thedailybeast.com/infowars-alex-jones-loses-custody-case-ex-wife-wins-right-to-decide-where-children-live

did u think he won the case? wow i feel sorry for u

The fact that he would even do anything with that bitch after that supposed shitshow they both put on against each other during the election says enough.

Just saw the video where he rails on Jews at the beginning of the career and goes 360 and even admits he's Jewish.

Yeah, Jones 1000000% confirmed fucking shill. Stopped watching his show years ago and grew even more suspect after his David Duke interview (and the obvious editing they did to try and make Jones look like less a retard - epic fail).

But this is the nail in the coffin.

LOL. Really can't trust anyone right now.

It's all a show.

>Alex Jones is a character plays by Bill Hicks

She's probably anything but conservative under the sheets

>mfw I thought that was ms. Bruce jenner

really makes you think

You assholes are so autistic that you don't realise the danger in devouring your own. You are behaving like feminists. Yet you pretend to care about the west. When all you care about is your own narcissistic self-worth and perceived ideological purity.

Confirmation that Infowars is all bullshit

Would you sit on Trumps lap>?

I bet she does ass to mouth.

This trash was obviously made by a satanic kike.
The problem when they true to copy the aesthetic of a meme is they inject too much hatred into it.
Their fake memes radiate a demonic energy.

It is crazy the games that the Private Bank cartel are capable of playing. Reach in your wallet and grab a bill, they flaunt their control and agenda everywhere its fucking insane

that look you make when you know you both hate each other, but the sex istoo good to pass up

Is Alex Jones jewish? Ive asked this countless times and you retards can never prove it. What makes you think hes a kike shill beyond him not naming the jew everytime he rants about globalists? Hes named the jew before, hes just no david duke. What evidence do you have? Prove youre not divide and conquer shills or legit retards.