How do you feel about your country's education system?

How do you feel about your country's education system?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qnuJcdVz8nM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Utterly destroyed by No Child Left Behind.

Common Core is even worse.

son has 4.0. you get what you put in and people get what they deserve.

In Australia teachers used to get a pension when they retired. About 20 years ago they switched to a system where they government takes a portion of their income each week and invests it for them, and they get it all when they retire instead of a pension.

But what about the teachers who were planning to retire using the pension, who were now finding out there would be no more pension? So they set up a system where teachers who started working when there was a pension still get a pension, and also get the superannuation they accumulated in the later part of their careers.

This led to a generation of teachers who could retire at 50, travel around the world, and own a holiday house. They also had a VERY strong union, at least compared to the direction the rest of the economy went in. So more people studied teaching at uni, and now there's an oversupply of teachers and this generation are getting paid jack shit and no one feels sorry for them.

tl;dr: Australia's schools are fucked

He'll make a great slave.

Aweful. Teachers are commies.

Gorbon=Korbon It's Mystery Babylon and involves cannibalism and human sacrifice.

Wow good for you you fucking faggot. You must think you and your son are a cut above. Do you have any idea how easy it is to get a 4.0 in high school? I'm looking forward to your fruity son crashing and burning once he hits university.

It's fucking shit.

Welcome to the club.

The US public education system is catering to the bottom of the barrel so they don't feel so fucking stupid being around kids that can actually critically think.

Common Core teaches the retards how to externally visualize the problem since their brain can't internally visualize it.

People need visual stimulation more and more each generation. Seeing a 5yo with an iPad and iPhone makes me want to slap the parents in the face and tell them to make their child use their own fucking brain for once instead of learning that you can find anything you want at the touch of a button.

Those are just the latest in a long line of "educationist" fads - each shittier than the last. I shudder to think what's next.
Damn, I wish the girls at my high school would have worn heels. Not even to events or dances
or anything.

wont happen leaf. ive been to prison 3 times form bad decisions as a wasted youth and have redpilled him already.
you will remain slave.

You sound like real scum, you know that? A 4.0 doesn't get you anywhere in this world.

it shows an ability to master the scam in front of you. and opens more doors.

Fuck that shit

Episcopalian schools, because Deus Lo Vult

Terrible. Full of spics and niggers now, with almost all female teachers that only indoctrinate. The US university system is collapsing too. Our country will easily be one of the worst in education soon enough.

This is the math exam that everyone who wants to go to college in Poland has to pass - even humanists, just everyone.

>1. The product prices was lowered by 20%, then it got lower by 30%, hence the product's price is totally lowered by:

>2,3,4,5. ...is equal:

>6. x1,x2 are the two (different) solutions of the equation ..., hence the sum of x1+x2 is equal to

>7. Roots of this quadratic function are..

>8. if f(x)=... and a>0, then...

this is the standard version of math exam, there is also an extended version for people that wanna study math, physics, etc.
Of course this is not the whole test, it is only one page. Thoughts?

I hear cleaning up dead bodies is $189,000 a year.
Fresh bread for rekt threads everyday, and money.

too easy.

I literally put in no effort, and got straight A's, and ranked 13th in my class.

Studied abroad in Germany for a year, and found out that Germans at the Gymnasium were learning things in the 9th grade, I started learning at the end of 11th grade, and that was when I was taking Advanced placement classes. Even the Hauptschule makes us look bad.

Also the Dutch and Japs Blow us the fuck out. Most Dutch people I meet speak 4-5 languages fluently, even fucking bus drivers. While I'm barely able to speak three.

Japanese people I've worked with have flawless analytical skills, and seem to have an in dept outlook in just about any topic. When most American students can't pass advanced algebra in college, let alone understand why there is a relationship between civilizations and religion and culture.

I consider it child abuse, and any kids I have will be homeschooled.

Why?

I got 1220/1600 on an old-style practice SAT without writing when I was 9. I also had a postcollegiate reading level. My parents made me stay in my grade level, and for years I came home, locked myself in the bathroom, cried, and ripped out chunks of my hair because I was bored out of my mind all day. My elementary school didn't have the budget for grade-appropriate books, so we used old high school ones instead, and we were allowed to take the tests open book in pairs. Well, except for me, who had to do it alone from memory. That *really* pissed everyone off when I got an uncurved 95 and everyone else was under 60.

The teachers took my books I read during class and refused to give me more challenging work. Eventually, I crammed my backpack so full of books, I'd just take out a new one each time I got caught. I was able to make it through the day, collecting the stolen books on my way out. In junior high and high school I found drugs and computers. I was constantly high on stimulants I stole from my friends during junior high so I could ignore my teachers better and focus on my books. In high school, I hacked my school's systems and defaced a bunch of stuff.

Fortunately, I had some decent teachers later on who realized there was a problem. I had a math teacher that let me take the next year's final to skip a grade of math. I had a weekend to study a years worth of material, got a score that let me pass, and my parents wouldn't let me do it... so I had to spend a year "learning" a bunch of stuff I learned in a weekend. In high school, I was exposed to international math olympiad type stuff, which I floundered at since I didn't know how to work hard.

Now I'm a quant trader because fuck grad school.

I'm drunk so this is rambly but the moral of the story is if you ever have gifted kids, make sure they're challenged or they'll hate you and everything else, especially themselves.

It could be infinitely better with the ridiculous amounts of cash thrown at it. Cut out the leftist and it would improve almost overnight

Freemasonic indoctrination with Jesuit astronomy keeping the schedule.

You sound like a more extreme version of me. The utter boredom from waiting for the teacher to finish spoonfeeding semi-retarded classmates knowledge they didn't even want, using up ridiculous amounts of time whilst plowing through reams of mindlessly copied math "exercises" just pulled from an old archive to keep me busy (they weren't even checked/graded), I think it damaged me permanently. It killed my sense of discipline and ability to concentrate and it limited my curiosity. When I think back and see what I did at such a young age and where I am now, I could have been twice the man I am if I had been alotted only a sliver of the attention which was given to a 11 year old illiterate.

Pants-on-head retarded. Due do (((EU regualtions))) children are now allowed to say and do wahtever they want, and teachers can lose thir jobs just for looking at them wrong for it.
What I really liked was our history lessons, as they removed all the Soviet propaganda after we regained independence, but didn't put anyhting else in it's stead.
So basically ALL OF IT was just cold numbers. No "POOR JEWS" or "EVIL NAZIS, HEROIC SOVIETS" crap. Just dates, places and names.

This.

Fuck Amerika.

India has world's worst education system.
Class 1 to 10 we are taught mandatory.
Physics Chem Bio Maths English Hindi History Civics Geography Computers.

Then in 11 and 12
You have only Arts Commerce and Science as a field to choose.

Too much rote learning and literally zero practical or case studies.

We give board exams after 12th which decideour future. If you're smarter you'll crack some rat race Entrance Exams with success percentage 0.01% and please don't forget the Quota for Backward Castes, minorities and women.

Universities suck, even the best of the best too focus on rote learning with zero practicality or industry oriented education.

I'm living in a shithole. With worst education system ever.
>REEEEEEEEEE

Bottom of the barrel could not be worse literally just 12 years of politically correct indoctrination

We teach this to 10th standard students in India.
tl:dl; kindergarten-tier

Yeah that killed me too man, the attention the idiots got. I just needed someone who could deal me without being intimidated or contemptuous because certain "easy" things like tying my shoes were hard, and could teach me a work ethic. Eventually developed one on my own, but so much wasted time and potential... Probably could be doing high quality mathematics research now if I had chosen to develop a wokr ethic sooner, didn't abuse drugs, and had an adult in my life who made me feel valuable and appreciated. At least there was a very religious girl in my school who treated me that way.

I'm sorry to inform you that we're going downhill too. Standards are being lowered almost yearly to keep poor Mohammed from feeling excluded. HS students can now choose between French and German (they both used to be obligatory, next to Dutch and English which remain obligatory). Mathematics/physics/chemistry are even worse, and actual useful subjects are watered down and/or partially replaced by government bullshit across the board. Especially subjects like Maatschappijleer ("societal studies") are laden with propaganda. On the lowest tiers of HS, geography, history and some other subjects are now combined to form a hideous subject called "burgerschap" ("civilianism/being a civilian", hard to translate). I read some of my neices books for it, it's one steaming shitpile of propaganda aimed at our country's stupidest. Think phrases like "Freedom of speech is very important. North Korea for instance has no freedom of speech and North Koreans are very oppressed. So it is a good thing we rank 3rd on this list of countries with free speech!" (the US was somehow ranked 15th or something like that, it was beyond ridiculous. Non-state television was legalised in NL later than it was in the Soviet Union, for instance, and you can go to prison for various opinions)

Standard math is a joke. Prepared so everyone can pass (and still some manage to fail)

Extended math is a real test, because it really contains everything that you should be able to solve or have an idea/know how to solve it.

We need reforms since it's based of Ancient Austro-Hungarian practices combined with COMMUNISM.

I.e. our educational system is focused on pumping out administrative workers instead of sending the smart kids to a tech school to ensure they can become usefull.

I graduated 6 years ago and had to make do with odd jobs.
Now i'm earning money to take a few courses to be able to work in the industry instead of this willi nilly shit.

Also we need to impart some good capitalist values to kids.

Still tolerable but keeps getting worse as we adopt more western ways and the Old Guard keeps dying.

While my father had the best education in the world, I have an above average one. I am just afraid to have my children turn to americans just by attending schools.

Old soviet math and physics books are the shit. They're so effortlessly clear, concise, and elegent. The research papers too; but additionally the ideas are extremely hard and technical and so creative it feels like they come from outer space. Landau and LIfshitz 4 lyfe. though i heard there was lots of corruption with oral exams and appointments where some "professors" who were politically connected got positions even though they didn't write their doctoral theses

>tfw brainlet

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qnuJcdVz8nM

Better than the US at least

no you dont

awful

Awful. Just awful. There was a time when the British education system was the envy of the world. 50 years of leftist indoctrination and now it's one of worst in Western Europe.

shit, touchy feely. other than that teachers are usually good. I believe that the falling behind of poor areas is 100% due to no work ethics of immigrants

A bit behind, but the new ppl in charge of the faculty seem quite competent. And also it's free

It's not so good except couple of universities, but completely free of any marxist brainwashing. I even remember my history teacher dropping some red pills he would have been got rekt for in 1st world, such as that all responsible for communist revolution in Russia were jews.

Refuse to give the permission, problem solved.

According to international rankings it generally works. I have no idea why.

probably report anyone that doesn't give permission to some hate crime unit

shhh, I like to bait the dumb

I would agree to have any amounts of marxist bullshit in our schools any moment just to let my English teacher live longer. That saint woman dragged my ass out of misery and tought me the language up to CAE lvl in 2 years.

People may say whatever they want but such people as her will soon be nonexistent.

Too many niggers playing hand egg