An ethnostate cannot exist in america

'white' is not an ethnicity. americans have no ethnic heritage and are a mongrel people with no heritage. the concept of a 'white' ethnostate is a mockery to REAL ethnostates like polska and nippon. 'white ethnostate' is an idea even more laughable than 'gay marriage'. of course all of this is moot since 56%. 'white' nationalism is a laughing stock. ellis island niggers need to stop LARPing.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ElsaJeanxxx/status/808521472851394561
youtube.com/watch?v=opsrJhuMCN0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Friendly reminder that European identity and high culture will return to America within our lifetime.

>this is what Americans actually believe

only if we make it happen ourselves.

I'm doing my part user. I hope you bros are doing yours.

>white is not an ethnicity let me explain why it is an ethnicity and you should laugh at it.

>nice deconstruction, Shlomo

>tfw Bulgaria is more unappealing than Czechia and Romania
>tfw the most racially homogeneous nation on the balkans

>'white' is not an ethnicity
In the US it is, more so than in Europe; it's simply shorthand for "European", ie, "of European extraction. OP's argument is just another version of "whites don't exist until we have something to complain about, then everyone has no problem pointing out who's white". Of course you know who's white, but you pretend you don't as a rhetorical maneuver.

Hopefully maybe

But if it goes to low culture the US will become several ethnostates pretty damned quick.

Remember senpai Marxism feminism cultural relativism and nihilism all come from European High culture...

And pastoral state looks pretty damn good after seeing those cultural artifacts.

>'white' is not an ethnicity.
'White' is an ethnicity. It is a socially constructed american ethnicity. A shit one, but still.

Fine, a Euromongrel ethnostate, now fuck off

I'd titty fuck her.

I want to believe.

You're an idiot. Lots of European current day ethnicities are blends of certain older, more racially pure ethnicities. Doesn't mean their current state isn't worth preserving and protecting. The same goes for the US, their specific blend of mixed European blood is just as important to defend than others. Considering our low numbers in comparison to other races, we can't be that picky. DNA tech will soon allow to recreate ethnic pure breeds anyway, if the law will allow it.

Infighting needs to stop, it should just be about winning the cultural war against the SJW and holding as well as driving back the hordes of shitskins entering our lands.

>'white' is not an ethnicity

You fucking disgust me.

Yeah, whites are just an anomaly that appeared out of nowhere.

I bet you're one of those hook-nosed kikes that is desperately trying to eradicate the whites so that your slimy claws can then start on the gooks and the niggers.

Go out once in a while. I went to the shop 15 minutes ago and saw like 3 10's on my 5 minute walk there.

twitter.com/ElsaJeanxxx/status/808521472851394561

I understand a poor octaroon has to make money pretending to be innocent blonde teeny getting fucked by monsterous niggers, but her scenes with whites are fine enough, ATKgirlfriends she plays a rather sweet girl thanking "you" for a wonderful holiday the only way a girl knows how to

>'white' is not an ethnicity.
Well, please tell that to the racist radical left.

Civic nationalism in the US is the best we can realistically hope for IMO, but the D&C psyop known as Social Justice won't allow that to happen. Everyone in their assigned boxes, "progressively stacked," eyeballing each other suspiciously.

>Shity construct

and of course it is a Finn saying this.

At least White Americans did it by fucking rather then randomly declaring "These swedes are now called Finns"

>people think Magyars are white

Why are the thumbnails missing?

>t. Ari Silverstein

Get outta here heeb

FUCK YOU!

John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt his name is my name too!

youtube.com/watch?v=opsrJhuMCN0

More shilling? Germany and many other European countries are a mix of different European nations and have been for centuries.

America used to be a land of White Europeans. It was 90% European just 60 years ago

Agreed. It's not ethnicity or race.
It's ideology!
Ideology determined by socio-political influence found in circles of influence of religion, family, heritage and racial identity.

They aren't on my end. Restart your browser.