Explosion at U.S. embassy in Kiev

>A device exploded in the U.S. embassy compound in Ukraine's capital Kiev in the early hours of Thursday

reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-crisis-blast-idUSKBN18Z0MC

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2017/06/08/device-explodes-at-us-embassy-compound-in-kiev-no-injuries-reported.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pls be real

>attacker threw the device over the embassy's fence just after midnight
>injuring no one

wow. impressive.

>injuring no one

Is basic competence too much to ask for

Terrorists win I suppose

>injuring no one

who cares then

hohols are too incompetent even to stage a proper false flag

Putin tryin to help his buttbuddy Donny distract from ComeyDay. haha

I am pretty sure there are plenty of incompetent gopniks as well.

It's generally same mentality people sharing most of their history together throwing stones at each other and swearing due to different color flags.

foxnews.com/world/2017/06/08/device-explodes-at-us-embassy-compound-in-kiev-no-injuries-reported.html
>Device explodes at US Embassy compound in Kiev; no injuries reported

It's nothing.

boooooo

Also, checked

this. who gives a shit

Polish embassy was also attacked with a grenade launcher, it's probably some rebel ukrops going FUK AMERIKA FUK POLAN1!1!

I sincerely doubt it was actually Russians since they're not this passive-aggressive.

>ITS THE RELIGION OF PE-

Fucking ukranians, white "people" but as bad as muslims

Hohols gonna hoh, I still feel kinda bad for them though, if they kept their nukes instead of listening to Euro and NATO cucks Crimea would still be Ukrainian, plus Russia put their nukes in Kaliningrad anyway which I guess is technically legal but still a dick move even if it is their territory. Non the less thinking about how cucked and irrelevant they've become when they had a chance to take advantage of the EU and the Eurasian Union but instead just got shit on really does make me sad but I guess that's what happens when you're tag teamed by the CIA and KGB.

>Ukraine
>Kiev
>Hilary as President
>aliens
>my sex life

Habedin

It's Lie! Ukrainians are friends of Poland!

injuring no one, police said.
SAD!

>Qatar is getting shit on by its neighbors
>Iran had a terrorist attack against their parliament that most people say it's ISIS but Iran claims it was Saudi-Arabia
>Now an terrorist attack against a US embassy
Things are heating up lads

World War 3 soon lads

Swedes with grenades, who else?