Are people from Louisiana this based?

I disagree.

>That all men are created equal

Well, that certainly was a very theatrical video

You're first to be deported

are you a black or a jew?

>jus belieb in urselves guise !!!1!!!1

>yurop
You are a few decades away from being phased out as the majority in your country. The #1 name for newborns for the last few years in Britain has been Mohammed.

Enjoy your cultural diversity.

British-Slovenian

>that filipino flag

Powerful

true, yet you demonstrate no solutions. enjoy your multiculturalism

more bullshit propaganda. get a guy with a southern drawl and call him a captain and have people buy into his bull shit. this country wasnt made for everyone.

This, as inspirational as it is, it isn't true. When immigrants assimilated it was true, now it is not and if this man wants the america he speaks of he'd better be ready and willing to fight for it.

>"And those convicts in jail?! Most of those men are good people!"

literal quote by this kike. sage

youtube.com/watch?v=KjtGkrxnKA8

1:10 for reference. fuck him.

have you ever been to jail? He's right, about jail. Not so much about prison.

What the hell did they do to our flag?

>yeah, if you're in jail you're mostly good people!

fuck no i've never been in jail but i know people who have. drunk drivers and domestic abusers and so forth. yeah real great people. fuck off retard.

Exactly!

Yeah it's a pretty segregated state. The whites there hate niggers, because their swamp niggers are some of the most dangerous niggers in USA. That's why their prisons are so full in Louisiana. Full of almost all niggers. They're redpilled.

This guy said some bluepilled shit that I disagree with
"Every American regardless of race color or creed sees themself as an American first and foremost"
NOPE. Niggers see themselves as niggers first, spics as spics, and liberals unironically hate America. They're a cancer that needs purged so REAL Americans can continue to thrive.

They only serve their tribe first. Only whites can be true Americans. If a white person was against real American values, I would hate them too. But my tribe (white people) is still very important to me, just not TRAITORS.

And when he said it he showed a black man behind bars. Lol just no.

And he called Israel our greatest ally...just no, NO.