What are the chances of a new pope in our lifetime that will be ruthless and conservative...

What are the chances of a new pope in our lifetime that will be ruthless and conservative, as well as being able to pump life back into Christianity?

A pope that will publicly speak out against Islamic terror in the very least, perhaps even speak out against Islam and other religions in general. A pope that can make Christians of all sects excited and hopeful, converting and welcoming new Christians of all kinds. A pope that will declare war on Islamic terror, even somehow bringing back a Crusades-esque motion. A pope who will revive Christianity and never allow it to diminish again. A pope that will make stagnant Christians proud of their religion and make it the norm again.

Pic unrelated. Although his attitude and demeanor is likable.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aVrgsbw_Nmk&index=14&list=PL6BB648B46654467F
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophecy_of_the_Popes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Zero. According to the papal prophecies, this is the last pope.

Fuck your catholic church, you irish/italian/hispanic nigger.

Anglo Saxon Protestants will save the west.

...What do you mean
Well you got 2 out of the 3...You may need some help with that

Sorry which predictions are you talking about? Saint Malachy?

Why do you christcucks think this is the place for your bullshit? We dont want you here.
>publicly speak out against Islamic terror
Any true Christian would want more of it. It's a good way to get martyred and martyrdom is very holy.

youtube.com/watch?v=aVrgsbw_Nmk&index=14&list=PL6BB648B46654467F
y'all're so fucked

Zero.

It's not going to happen, too many of the people in charge of voting aren't in line with conservative catholicism

Shut up, Lee.

>Why do you christcucks think this is the place for your bullshit?
Because believe it or not, christians actually have a lot more impetus than some fat LARPER who buys chainmail and viking helmets from some online nerd culture retailer while spouting verses from his made-up Aesir bible.

I can't wait for WW3. It will be the perfect time to start hanging you traitorous neopagan weasels.

an african pope is more likely

>Because believe it or not, christians actually have a lot more impetus than some fat LARPER who buys chainmail and viking helmets from some online nerd culture retailer while spouting verses from his made-up Aesir bible.

True that

Kek what impetus

You faggots will literally drop your sword the minute you see a nigger or a mexican wearing your shitty cross

Christians are literally civic nationalists its impossible to be anything else, your bible forbids it LOL

>An African Pope

Kek, watch as that totally backfires and the African Pope ends up being more anti-gay and conservative than any, and no one knows how to react.

Cardinal Sarah? He'd be a formidable Pope.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophecy_of_the_Popes

Pope Francis fucking nuked his conservative opposition. There will never be a conservative Pope now.

heresy
protestants cant save themselves
>conservative pope
highly unlikely. communists hijacked roma. a new pope must be set up by a strong catholic ruler. Hopefully more catholics start speaking up though.

Honestly? GOOD. An African pope who grew up around Christian militias and executing gays will bring fighting spirit and righteous contempt of degeneracy back to the church.

It's a worthy sacrifice to give the office of pope to a darkie if it brings the church back from the brink.

African nigger christians are based. The closest living examples to medieval knight templars and crusaders.

thats because they're poor and god hates them.

Catholic leader sets up a new pope. Its the best/only option.

I may be content with this... Faith > race

Anglo Saxon Protestants created this mess, you deserve the gas chamber.

Maybe like 20% - 30% Chance.

>protestants cant save themselves

thats why they rely on Christ to save them

the catholic church is the whore of babylon. who is drunk on the blood of saints.

the catholic church was a mess from the beginning, and has been since the council of Nicea.

catholics fornicate with the whore of babylon

I mean, Jesus himself interacted with alot of races

Don't be so sure. There is a growing sentiment against Francis in the curia.

were running out of allies

The problem is the prophesy of st. Malichai

This pope is known as "Peter the Roman"
And has stated the "I am a Roman"
Declaring himself the pope of prophesy
which means he is the last Pope to sit on the Papal Throne in Rome
Rome must fall first
Then a new pope
The n we'll get our "Crusade"
but until then we'e fucked
and right now the church Has strayed from the path of Christ

When Soros dies so we won't have pope appointed by him.

Sure thing Protestant devil, you're the ones who made a pact with the satan worshiping kikes and put us in this hell

The next pope will be a nigger and he will go ooga booga all over da raccis white church of the past.

>curia

As long as they can rape little boys, they're not going to do shit. Once an organization becomes as corrupt as the Vatican, reform can only come from the outside, by using force.

Good, it really makes you think when the dark is the one to give light to the Church.

>what's the chances that the next pope is a nigger?

>where da white altar boys at?

>reform can only come from the outside, by using force
That's the opposite of reform, it's revolution. And revolutions are what got us into this mess to begin with. But of course, the Eternal Anglo never learns!

dibs

Facing the East, I hope.

Go for it OP.

You may have a traditionalist pope some day, but not a conservative one. The church depends on government largess nowadays. They supported Obamacare because the church owns thousands of hospitals.

>Then we'll get our "Crusade"

Fuck off you underage cuck. Catholocuck crusades killed more whites than any Muslim invasion could dream of.

Hey when the profecy said a Black pope would be the last pope they probably only also prophecized the Argentina meme.

None.

Antipope Francis is the last papal claimant prior to the destruction of the Vatican and Rome. The Final Judgement

Source : Malachy's Prophecy of the popes

our pope is ruthless and conservative, but he is being held captive in the vatican. #freebenedict

I've heard that Bergoglio is planting as many leftists (i.e. non-Christian) as he can in high up positions. So it might be a bit difficult once he's gone.

Though if we do get a proper Christian as Pope again, I don't expect him to speak out on Islam, at least explicitly, since Muslim governments and locals will use it as an excuse to commit even more massacres and pogroms against Christians living there. Unless he's fine with martrydom.

>slavs are white
I mean, I dont really care about race, but really??

Why would a ruthless, conservative pope breathe "lifeblood" into the church?
Liberals don't care about the church, why would someone they would despise bring them back?

>Slavs and Jews are white

Good meme, paganfag. You tried.

pottery

Crusadecucks literally can't defend this

I'm not pagan I'm protestant and I hate Catholics and other satan worshippers

>Thinks the crusades were race based instead of about other religions

>Thinks the actions of a singular crusade reflect back on the whole idea

Germans weren't Jews
Byzantines weren't Jews
Balkans weren't Jews

Also the Slav orthodox were white. You support killing white Christians?

near zero, catholicism is a den of satanistic jewry

not a protestant, I don't go to, nor follow any church. just a humble scholar who is pretty disgusted with the events of the inqusition.

any church that burns you alive, or anally tortures you for owning a bible is not a church of christ though

>speak out against Islam
shouldn't he speak out first against the interference with the middle east sovereignty by jews and the US Oil Companies?

>it's revolution

So be it. If you want to get shit done, then don't be afraid to get your hands bloody.

>revolutions are what got us into this mess to begin with

I don't remember pedo priests storming the Vatican gates and executing the last good pope.

At this point, a third covenant will be struck with the abbos since you're all proven to be a bunch of cunts (again)

Pope can't save the Western world, Donald Trump can, see how he played Saudi. See how he is making the designers of ISIS, Qatar, Saudi and Iran, pay for their doings. Saudi paid in cash. Qatar got banned hard. Iran decided to hit their own government because "Look, we are also under ISIS- attack, don't ban us please, pretty please." lmao no. it will not work but good try tho.

top bantz

>judeo-protestantism
>saving anything at all
fucking kek

Anglo-protestants are the reason we are so fucked in the first place.

>world has become so shit almost every abrahamic religion is clinging to their prophecies in hope to bring forth the apocalypse

I'm God and the next Pope will be Black and Ultra Conservative

check m

Hello, My Orthodox brother. I hope all is well with you. Stay healthy.