These are NASA's new astronaut recruits

Notice anything, Sup Forums?
>nasa.gov/astronauts/biographies/astronauts/candidates

Those god damn clown shoes, holy shit.

GOTSTA GET OUR FEMALE QUOTA

Why no black men? Cant they get to NASA like they get to colleges in USA by playing basketball/eggball?

I applied for this round of astronauts. I'm not in the pic.

Also, no darkies.

No

What?

how do you even live in that country for a day

>"What does this button here do?"

t. Christa McAuliffe

are you blind there is clearly a nigger on the far right of the pic

Notice the shadows of the supposed astronauts don't line up like they should if they actually were in front of that plane.

In the 50s and 60s astronauts were the ultimate role models and NASA was revered.

Today NASA's glory is long gone and they have become just another diversity meme propaganda agency.
They spend more resources on (((climate change research))) than on actual space programs.

Not really.

None of them will go anywhere without the Russians?

Yeah I did think that was odd. Also look at the hair of the lady on the left. If there really was gravity, why is it blowing around? Surely gravity would keep her hair straight down as hair weaker than gravity?

/thread

Clearly a half cast. Is probably labled an Uncle Tom and has been shunned by the black community.

flat earth thread?

No Nigz and too many white males.

>tfw lanklet you can never be a pilot or astronaut

It was my dream, i even went to space camp

8 white people, 4 minorities. Hmm not bad. I'm quite surprised

clouds are over 93 million miles away idiot

They're all supremely ugly and have fucking weird proportions. Look at some of their arm/bodylength ratios.

NASA is a PR front run by the US Air Force.

The real private sector secret space program is getting shit done.

These faggoty photo ops are pure lazy faggot ass propaganda for a bovine public to munch on.

Notice anything, Sup Forums?

>Good at swimming through fluids
Makes sense to me stop being racists

That sucks user I feel your pain 153 IQ and can't do math past algebra 2 all I wanted was to go to space but language and psych was my thing fml

>a jap has nig hair
What did they mean by this?

Jamilla is gonna get everyone killed.

>No nigs
>Too many white males

>tfw no astronaut gf

>not sure if this is bait picture, or someone is this retarded and doesn't understand that the actual sun is pretty tiny, it's just the glow makes it seem huge
I wish we'd go back to the times where people were smart, just uneducated.

what?

>secret
>private sector
take your meds senpai

Shiieeet

>flag moving

why does it matter if the earth is flat or not? What consequences are there either way?

I said no darkies...she's at least mixed. There was no mooncricket quota to fill.

Why is that tweeted at Trump? I don't recall him saying anything about the curvature of the Earth.

Thicker clouds appear less transparent with a bright light behind them than 'thinner' clouds. Think about smoke, if you shine a torch behind light smoke it will appear more transparent; but if you shine a torch at really thick smoke it will look the same more or less. Sun is 93 million miles away

globers btfo

I said no darkies...she's at least mixed. It seems there was no mooncricket quota to fill.

Shut
the fuck
up

Yeah It's about that time.

>all fair skinned
really makes you think

if the jew thinks the earth is flat, we can be certain it isn't.

What

It's an honest question though
why does it matter? Why do you care so much? Is it just the principle of being lied to?

No, the Air Force runs the actual secret space program. We already have nukes in orbit.

>Multiple light sources give multiple shadows

WOW AMAZING AUSTRALIA

You're asking all the wrong questions to keep you safe from me posting pictures of guns.

Catch what? Looks like he tried to pull the guy back into frame because he was drifting off due to the whole no gravity thing?

Wow, it`s like the cast of Shlomo`s new Sci-fi film.

There was absolutely a quota. Of course not a single jiggaboo on earth qualified, so they settled for the oreo woman.

fuck, you're right. but there's also a much bigger glaring issue. how could all of those people fit in that plane? if you look closely, it only has two seats...

Yeah, and then you realize it's wires. Look closely at astronaut in the back

>they don't send chimps into space anymore.

Are you literally autistic or do you just not have an answer for me?

underrated post

that is static from the guy rubbing his shirt, are you actually retarded?

I saw this twice on local news. They met Pence. Couldn't get a good look at all of them.

That pic from Mission Impossible was helpful.

it would shock you how far the termites have stread and how long and well they've dined.

thats because they used to huge ass flashes to take the picture

There is ONE white man. And yes it's the nordic viking in the middle and not the French-Belgian cunt to the right of him or the Anglo bastard on the left.

Common video artifacting that you literally see all the time if you're some pleb who uses VLC.

Jesus look at the shoulders on that thing in the middle.

It's the exact opposite, Jews use knowledge as power, we're just cattle to them and were only ever meant to be as knowledgeable as needed to serve them. They're going to get their wish some day though as our society diminishes in intelligence.

fug

Augmented virtual reality.

wtf is the space station made of cardboard? how did that own unit move like that from him just touching the floor?

Men are taller than women.
Triggered.

yeah but i got trips

Digits of truth yo

Flat earth on both old and new 1000 SEK bills. Why?

>implying the USAF gives a shit about diversity
kek, the three F-22 fighter squadrons at my base had probably 120 pilots. One female. One black guy.

can't argue with that

lmao

THOSE PEOPLE ARE CROPPED OUT OF ANOTHER PHOTO!!!!!!

hey man last night when your mom and i made another one of our sex tapes the same thing happened to our video coz the way cameras sometimes works, we didnt have a greenscreen so i dont think thats the problem in your video

What is the porpoise of this spacecraft? There are no need to return anything from space, especially unmanned. Did they found aliens?

they're climate saving space-a-neers of the rainbow persuasion

they will study how a foamy mess of shit and semen clogs up instruments and equipment in space

*purpose
Can't into English.

Forced diversity, man and women of every major race
But they had to get the whites black, mexican and asians in the world lol

we will never colonize space

yeah its pretty much cardboard user.

There's an Indian there on left.

I'm afraid you're right.

how have you never watched a webcam before.

>have enough money to go to space
>blow half on your first divorce
>getting ready to blow half of what's left on this roastie
couldn't he get a nice pure virgin who isn't some celebrity?