Realistically, has there ever been solid proof that the earth is round?

Realistically, has there ever been solid proof that the earth is round?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xYClIRXKiT4
youtu.be/33zAu3IDW6w
youtu.be/uMfk5UeGw4E
youtu.be/v1jtKNs5q2o
youtu.be/DC8GLciF-5s
youtu.be/Qa-dInQEa-4
youtu.be/j6p1zxKnDeM
youtu.be/CEAmtWd6aD0
youtu.be/5NdQXOPARWI
youtu.be/XpnYpQaHAuc
youtu.be/oZ1BRHBErH8
youtu.be/w1SmKle95MU
youtu.be/BOyBO-ts20c
youtu.be/RC-Cqkq6zWc
youtu.be/I8yaiN6ew_g
youtu.be/x8OmxI2AYV8
youtu.be/8RWP8Pws9mw
archive.is/1Mzb9
youtu.be/QY82qNWMaaE
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planar_projection
youtube.com/watch?v=PIFXdYEUSVw
youtube.com/watch?v=AWtfJ2D10NM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_experiment
epic.gsfc.nasa.gov/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looking at the sky

The earth is round in your picture, dumbass.

As for proof that the earth is spherical, what is the flat-earther explanation for the giant circle that appears on the moon during an eclipse? The scientific explanation is that the earth is a fucking sphere.

I can't find any 'irrefutable' evidence for either scenario but if Bill Nye and Neil de Farce Tyson say its round then its prolly fucking flat tbph

>le contrarian meem

If it dissproves the flat earth, then its obviously part of the conspiracy and fake

t. Flat earther

Selenelion eclipse btfo globers

youtu.be/xYClIRXKiT4

There are numerous ways that the average person can use to independently verify the Earth is round. Besides that, however, there is also a variety of "solid proof" of which the average person doesn't have the resources to independently verify but that also concretely demonstrates that Earth is in fact, an oblate spheroid.

>Soap bubbles

kys

Holy shit that man is an actual retard. I made it to the "top of the moon is dark reeeeee" part before I couldn't take it anymore.

When the earth is on the other side of the sun the top and bottom switch in which gets dark first. That's how orbits work. Moron.

Fuck off, Achmed

A flat disc can still produce a circular silhouette.
There are many great arguments against flat Earth, but yours is not one of them.

Nice rebuttal good sir. I've never before seen the likes of an argument that is of such supreme quality.

go to the ocean and look out onto the horizon and you can actually see the curvature. easier when you have a straight surface like a window ledge to compare with

you need to stop responding to these threads

they're psi-ops to make casual visitors believe their natural assumption that "the information found on this forum is absurd"

sage goes in options

>moon
>not a hologram

>go in straight line for 25,000 miles
>end up in same spot
>???
>profit

>there are people this fucking dumb browsing the internet

shouldnt have slept on geometry classes faggot

Perry's Memorial Monument in Ohio. Built on an island in Lake Erie, you can only see the top part of it from the mainland as the curvature of the Earth obscures the bottom part.

also trolls gtfo

Explain timezones, seasonal daylight variation and shadow length difference on different latitudes.

Do you mean is it a sphere?
Well you can't even think of the proper word for it so I assume you have a low IQ.
That would account for why you might think the world is flat.
Just one question for you.
If the world is flat, then how do ships travel around to the other side?
This happens on a daily basis.

Cut out a circle of paper.
Now, hold it so that one of its flat sides is facing the strongest light source.
What shape best describes the shadow produced by your paper disc?

Greeks measured it before Jesus was born, they are pretty good at math, so yeah.

the shape of your faggot empty head you empty headed faggot

moon is not static in the skyline

Yes, and there's also proof that our enemy if the Jew

>RABBI Yosef Tzvi Ben Porat explains why Hitler hated Jews.
youtu.be/33zAu3IDW6w
>Endgame - White Genocide
youtu.be/uMfk5UeGw4E
>THE JEWISH QUESTION
youtu.be/v1jtKNs5q2o
>The Jewish-Bolshevik Decimation of the Russian People
youtu.be/DC8GLciF-5s
>Jewish financiers and the Russian Revolution
youtu.be/Qa-dInQEa-4
>Putin confirms, 85% Jews behind Bolshevism
youtu.be/j6p1zxKnDeM
>The Talmudic basis of Jewish supremacy
youtu.be/CEAmtWd6aD0
>Miscegenation illegal in (((Our Greatest Ally)))
youtu.be/5NdQXOPARWI
>Jews pushing immigration for white nations
youtu.be/XpnYpQaHAuc
>Barbara Lerner Spectre
youtu.be/oZ1BRHBErH8
>Jewish Supremacism
youtu.be/w1SmKle95MU
>Noel Ignatiev
youtu.be/BOyBO-ts20c
>Mainstreaming white genocide
youtu.be/RC-Cqkq6zWc
>Sarkozy on forced misecegenation
youtu.be/I8yaiN6ew_g
>Ben Freedman on World Zionist wars
youtu.be/x8OmxI2AYV8
>Alon Ziv promoting interracial couples
youtu.be/8RWP8Pws9mw
>Alon Ziv defending Jews refusing to breed outside their race
archive.is/1Mzb9
>The Frankfurt School of Cultural Marxism
youtu.be/QY82qNWMaaE

The fact that every picture from space regardless of the center point of the picture shows it to be circular proves it is a sphere. The 2D projection of a sphere is a circle.

>the fact that every cgi rendering from NASA shows it is a sphere proves it is a sphere

an invisible moon, rahu, causes it

>has there ever been solid proof that the earth is round?
Yes. Flying in a plane should be enough.

Where are the fucking mods when threads like this start.

What are they various ways the AVERAGE person can verify the Earth is spherical?

Why don't NASA pics show the Earth as an oblate spheroid?

PSA: remember to add sage to the options field if you reply to these types of threads

Getting on a fucking plane, baguette-nigger. Earth is hollow with polar openings that lead into its hollow interior. Outer Earth governments know about this, but are not telling the masses.
Daily reminder that there was supposed to be a voyage to the North Pole in 2007 to find out if there's an opening at the North Pole that leads into the Inner Earth World (and thus prove once and for all that Earth is hollow). The leader of the expedition was Steve Currey and he suddenly died from a brain tumour shortly before the expedition began so all of the money they got from people who were going to join the expedition was refunded. The new leader of the expedition was Brooks Agnew and the new expedition was meant to be in 2013, but shortly after THAT expedition was about to begin, his film crew suddenly vanished without a trace so THAT expedition was cancelled too (and, once again, the money they got from people who wanted to join their expedition was refunded). The expedition was/is known as the 'North Pole Inner Earth Expedition'. Here's a link to the official North Pole Inner Earth Expedition page:

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html

Flat Earth theory = Reddit

Hollow Earth theory = Sup Forums

Also, Terry Smith was an Alaskan bush pilot associated with this expedition who agreed to fly directly over the North Pole to see if there was an opening there but he suddenly died in a plane crash on August 9 2010 before he could make that flight. NONE of these incidents are (((coincidences))). There is a world inside our world.

>If the world is flat, then how do ships travel around to the other side?

Answer this

t. shabbos goys

look up planar map projections user

Has there ever been solid proof that the earth exists?

What about Ketu?

Yes, for thousands of years, but you're too stupid to understand it.

No, because Earth isn't solid. It's hollow.

>moon is not static in the skyline
You're not very good at argumentation.
How does this invalidate a flat earth?

No, it's full of coca cola and flouride, wake up sheeple.

There are a few NASA pics that show the Earth as an oblate spheroid but they are rare considering the distance required to be away from the planet in order to capture the entire thing. Satellites aren't high enough to capture the entire planet in a photo.

There's a variety of mathematical means that one can use to verify the earth is round as well as simple tests that don't really involve much math if at all.

What is wrong with you?

Has there ever been solid proof that the earth exists, and it exists, is hollow?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planar_projection

> Planar projections are the subset of 3D graphical projections constructed by linearly mapping points in three-dimensional space to points on a two-dimensional projection plane.

So what you're telling me the Earth is a 3D sphere, but flat earthers do this planar projection to make it flat...

Please tell me more

The sudden popularity of the Flat Earth theory two years ago is a CIA psyop that is designed to hide the fact that Earth is actually hollow. This is a common technique that intelligence agencies use to deceive the masses (I call that technique 'conspiracy misdirection'): They promote a conspiracy theory that they KNOW is FALSE and want you to think you're red-pilled by believing that false conspiracy theory is TRUE while using that false conspiracy theory to hide a TRUE conspiracy theory related to it that has even MORE far-reaching implications than the false conspiracy theory. For example, the 'Moon landing hoax' conspiracy theory is being used to hide the TRUE conspiracy theory that we went to the Moon and found artificial objects there (or we knew there were artificial objects there all along and went to the Moon simply to bring some of those artificial objects back to Earth). The official account of the Moon landing AND the Moon landing hoax conspiracy theory are BOTH FALSE. NASA itself is covertly promoting the Moon landing hoax conspiracy theory.

when you cast a shadow from with a flat disc and move the object around at some point the shadow stops being round you fucking dumb shit

So you essentially have no answer for either question, except "the proofs exist somewhere"

well there's no proof that it's flat so it must be round

planar projections show the real flat earth that is wrapped and modified to fit a round globe

THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=PIFXdYEUSVw

You seriously want me to post one of the NASA pics of the entire planet because you're too stupid to use Google to find it? My friends kids (11 years old) just did it for a class project and were able to find the relevant pics in barely a few minutes...

You have severe mental deficiencies. Asking for proof of something that most children can find on their own in mere moments, clearly demonstrates how much of a massive dullard you are. End yourself.

Ships and horizon, stick shadow test, point of view based on elevation, etc etc etc...

Seriously... you are beyond pathetic.

How about the fact that physics equations that account for the Earth being round work correctly?

NASA
IMAGES
ARE
CGI
YOU
RETARD

You are the one who made the claims, I merely asked you to back them up, and now you act insulted.

>Ships and horizon

That's literally a fucking myth you autist

Looking at the sky only proves Earth is flat dingus. Also why does the moon rise at least 3x faster than the sun? Impossible on the globe model.

>Implying that flatfags have the mental capacity to understand maths

Composite images *

>There are a few NASA pics that show the Earth as an oblate spheroid but they are rare

You said
>There are a few NASA pics that show the Earth as an oblate spheroid but they are rare
then you said the pics are:
>something that most children can find on their own in mere moments

Where are these rare NASA pics of Earth as an oblate spheroid? Or will you fake another seizure?

physics and mathematics are non-factual fields made SOLELY to prop up the (((((THEORY)))) of gravity

Proof? I can prove to you right now that there is a laser reflector on the moon and you can fucking test it.

youtube.com/watch?v=AWtfJ2D10NM

>take pics of flat plane
>stick them on round ball and blur the edges so it looks like it fits
????

No you can't. Posting a video on youtube of some kike doing the same thing in a studio isn't the same as going out in your yard and doing it. Civilians can't own lasers powerful enough to reach that distance. You just got called out KIKE.

Go the fuck outside and look out in the sky about an hour before night. I did and on my right was the sun and my left was the moon. Both in the sky at about the same angle. But the moon was in it's "Last Quarter" phase (half shadow half not), but you are telling me the Earth is causing that shadow? When both of them are in the sky at the same time at at least a 35 degree angle from the horizon?

So I go out a few days later, and I see the same thing again, but this time the moon is full, but they're both at the same angle above the horizon as before. So clearly the Earth blocking the moon is not what causes the moon phases.

Get what I'm saying?

Most of the NASA pics are collaborations/combinations of multiple images. However, if you would read what I wrote in my other comment above you'd see that I've already mentioned that pics of the entire planet are rare because of the distance required to do it. Those rare pics are not CGI you magnificent dolt.

Literally as retarded as asking for proof that the President's name is Donald Trump... I'm not going to cater to your radical stupidity.

Myth? Hahaha... I guess you've never actually tried it yourself then you supreme dunce.

Have you literally never used Google in your entire life? You might as well ask where the pics are to prove that the White House in DC actually exists.

What an obtuse remark. You wouldn't be using your computer if it weren't for mathematics.

I can prove that astronomers were able to reflect lasers off the moon in the early 1960's.

>The first successful tests were carried out in 1962 when a team from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology succeeded in observing laser pulses reflected from the Moon's surface using a laser with a millisecond pulse length

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_experiment

How does being able to reflect a laser off the moon's surface prove the moon landings were real?

epic.gsfc.nasa.gov/

Now we're going somewhere.
Finally, you need to prove that the flat Earth's shadow would be distorted before the Moon leaves it.

Stop moving the goalposts.

I'm not moving the goalposts, you are - and I called you out on it, flatcuck.

FAKE

I've never seen a NASA pic showing the Earth as an oblate spheroid, you say you have and so have your kids, but you refuse or are unable to post proof.

You can prove it with a compass.

Coriolis effect in ballistics...Flat earthers won't killing anyone beyond 1000 yards.

The Hollowpill is the final frontier.

Flatpill = Blue pill

Hollowpill = Red pill

Flat Earth is about limitation and retarded shit like "Outer space doesn't exist." and "There were no dinosaurs.", whereas Hollow Earth is about unlimited possibilities.

We were NOT born too late to explore Earth, for there are STILL new lands for us to discover and colonise. Take the Hollowpill. Flat Earthers are gatekeepers of the reality of Earth's hollowness.

>satellites aren't high enough to get a full picture of the Earth
We have satellites orbiting as far as 1.5 million kilometers out dumbass. Also satellites aren't even fucking real. Why put a 100 million dollar satellite into space when you can just put a 100,000 dollar land based tower and pocket the other 99.9 million dollars and just SAY you put the satellite in space? BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT THEY'RE DOING.

The Earth is both Flat and Hollow.

Photos from the Apollo 17 and Japanese Hayabusa spacecraft showed the full planet. There you go moron. There's other pics too, but again... if you're so monumentally idiotic that you're unable to do the most basic degree of research then you are beyond help.

>Also satellites aren't even fucking real.

Stop responding to these threads, they are shill threads to slide other threads.
Nobody is retarded enough to believe the Earth is flat in 2017, not even the most nuttiest psychopathic religious cult.

LOL post the "real picture of the entire earth" I fucking dare you.
Post it, I need you to, so I can BTFO you

> what is the flat-earther explanation for the giant circle that appears on the moon during an eclipse?

RAHU

So instead of ignoring all laws of nature you just ignore some of them like gravity and mechanical properties of solid matter? Or do you fuckwits have an explanation ready to clarify how this hollow earth doesn't collapse in on itself?

I've seen NASA pics of the full planet, but not of the Earth as an oblate spheroid, stop trying to cover up your mistake and act like we are just talking about pictures of the Earth, that wasn't the claim you made.

Globeheads have to resort to insults. I'm a computer programmer. Math is crucial to my work.

The moon is naturally reflective you dipshit. That's why it shines so brightly from the sun hitting it. You can shine a laser anywhere on the moon and it will bounce back. Certain parts are just more reflective than others and (((they))) said "see child, das be mirrors on da moon. das why dey b shining mo' brighter" and you believed it like a dipshit.

Ok... I'll give you 30 seconds of my time (how long it took me to google this pic).

From the Hayabusa spacecraft... It was composed of three individually filtered images. Each one showed the entire planet, so you can't claim it's a combination of pics that are edited to make it seem like a globe. What are you going to do... claim that the pic doesn't show enough to demonstrate that it's not just a pic of a flat disc?

You need medication.

Also you think you can shine a laser on a tiny ass mirror 239,000 miles away, rotating at 3,600 miles per hour, with an apparent rotation factoring in the Earth of over 10,000 mph? Who's the real fucking dumbass here?

They have satellites orbiting up to 1.5 million kilometers away! That's more than enough to see the entire Earth. Your excuses are lame and you refuse to admit you are just brainwashed. You just parrot the stuff your masters told you to say since kindergarten.

flat earthers need to come up with a general theory of physics that matches up with observable phenomena like gravity.
i have heard the 'the flat earth is always accelerating at 1G,' which is a good start, but how did we not reach the speed of light already?

That would put the earth-disk between the sun and the moon, which would mean that there would be no daylight anywhere on our surface.

its a detailed painting faggot