snopes.com/iceland-pays-immigrants-to-marry-icelandic-women/
youtube.com/watch?v=k-_lQ1UQoyU
youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE
youtube.com/watch?v=_2RDnMwT5M4&feature=youtu.be&t=316
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How much will they pay to get blacked?

probably billions

Iceland I'm coming!

The Eu did a study of pol and found that you are the most racist Cyprus.

We dont like racists on here.

rape is free

we are not racists...racism is a crime....and crime is for niggers

Old as shit bait
Fake

Fuck off, Stavros. Don't pollute their pure Nordic bloodlines, with your inferior, shitskin, Turkish rape-baby genes.

How much would they pay me?

t.Spic

Iceland has 2% unemployment

Only brown people

fuck of mohhamed

because they won't have african niggers there soon enough

No offence but you look like a little fat faggot. Dont post your mug again

AIDS and abortions are also skyrocketing in ICeland

your choice brah

how does anyone fall for this shit?
like those If you billboards in africa saying swedish women want to get raped.

I think there is some truth to it, but, it omits the massive difficulty of getting legally married to an icelander.

fuck off turkroach

Damn, you're ugly. You should probably kill yourself, m8. No woman (let alone an Icelandic one) will ever be interested in you.

i have a gf tho
i'll marry the icelandish chickbut for the money but I'll be spending more time with my pic related
isn't she lovely?

I'll reach Iceland first then you all niggers. I'm more skilled than any of you NEETS on this board.
I'm coming baby.

learn the difference
red=Greek
yellow=roaches

I'M COMING TO THE NEW WORLD.

As long as your a white Indian and Poos in Loo, it's all good. They don't want the dirty southerners

M8. Anyone that isnt facially deformed and in shape can pick that thing up in a bar under 5 min. Im just telling you youre a male of very low gene quality and the whole world is laughing at your pudgy figure. If you want to keep posting, cool. Just telling you the truth.

Which one is you gf?

>Says he is a Greek
>Uses an incorrect map that give the Turks way more land than they actually control.

Sure thing roach.

snopes.com/iceland-pays-immigrants-to-marry-icelandic-women/
:(

(btw it's a neutral topic so snopes is alright here)

You again you dumb fucking Bulgarian.

>Bulgarian mean monthly income is $539 US dollars

About tres cincuenta

Iceland, I am coming!

But in all honesty, stop trying to ego post because you have nothing to offer the world. Your sub par in the genetics department. And it makes you look desperate. Drop the whole Wicca image and start researching the world around you. Knowledge is power m8 and your gonna need that power looking at what God gave you. There is hope user.

>find a willing woman
>marry
What is this massive difficulty?

That's more than enough for us, though - what are you trying to argue? Ask people who've been to bulgaria - shit is fucking cheap.

Thanks

So your sister and Grilfriend would probably fuck me for say $5 or maybe $6 US dollars?

Lol so fucking false, all migrants get that for 1 year

Icelandic chicks are whores though, they literally spend their schooling years abroad getting plugged by as many foreigners as possible
It's fucking disgusting

Make that 50.
I mean, you'd get a girl to fuck you for that much and she'd hang around you for a while.
Not my girlfriend though. My sister is off-limits as well.

nice pic faggot, those neet basement virgins here will be flipping their shit.
Gajdeto stava, bravo

Already do kek, one of them is an Ethiopian women with like 8 kids who she used to cry for gibmedats until the EU forced the city to pay despite it being more in a year than the city itself produces annually

Can confirm. Usually a thicker lot but big tits and can work the cock

mersi

Godspeed user. The journey is hard. But the power you can achieve is very much worth the effort.

Are the asses shapely?

Stop being a cunt using someone else's pic in hopes of personal army

Amsterdam hookers are $50 and we're talking 9's and 10's

take it or leave it fag

Ehhh, thicker thighs so I guess. Nowhere compared to Latina ass. But their cunts are light pink rather than purple/black

ENRICHED
N
R
I
C
H
E
D

Huh?

There is no such thing as
>lack of males
and you are still falling for it.

A reminder that only around 20% of males get to reproduce, the rest are meant to die in wars or at work.

>Touching spics
M8, maybe when you were a stupid teenager. But now? Have some self respect

It isn't

They aren't that desperate

I have a Latina fetish/addiction

I'm trying to break it with only white women lately

Lol more jewish lies, how stupid are you to believe these things. We don't mix! They have top notch genes, why should they even look at these inbred scumbags, while them self lit go around with apps to ensure that you are not some unknown to close relative.

Also you won't get citizenship there, and life is too hard for you. Sometimes cuckchan is so retarded I have no words, this be typical for burgers even
>Be burger
>Think they are loved all over the world
>Gets stationed on base on iceland
>Everyone loves me right, I look good and so forth
Kids and teenager lit start to tease you, and laugh about how you look
>but but I'm an american and stuff and exceptional....
hahahahahaha look at that retard

It's a barren rock in the middle of the north sea, it can't sustain many people. You move away from these places, that applies to us at the mainland too

Same shit happens here, shitskins come and think the women wants them. They virtue project when they see a dead baby on facebook, that's all. They won't even go near you

>ywn have a qt icefu

>Scandi
>don't mix
>top-notch genes
Allow me to laugh at you. All Scandis are gay, perverted pedos, the women being unshaven insane bitches.

We also never forget
youtube.com/watch?v=k-_lQ1UQoyU

I am half-Bulgarian and partially speak your language and my parents own a country home there. I am 5'9, fit, white and 7/10 face. I go to college and am getting my degree and my family makes $55k. How many girls could I get in Bulgaria?

perverted pedos would be you Fritzl

"Homosexuality" is not socially accepted here, nomatter how hard George Soros and Goldman Sachs push it.

>perverted pedos would be you Fritzl
Yeah, according to Americans. Also, Fritzl was Austrian.

>"Homosexuality" is not socially accepted here, nomatter how hard George Soros and Goldman Sachs push it.
>"Homosexuality" is not socially accepted here
>Norway
Hahahahaha!

do qt girls in iceland like fat autistic neets?

wrong thread...

His sister is off limits but his GF for a couple bucks

If you're handsome and have money, a lot, I guess. Women are inherently attracted to rich people - and sometimes you might feel like they don't love /you/, but they love your money.

haven't you heard blood? You also dying out they say... and /poo/ believes it, yet calling them self red pilled.

Economy is still not 100% fixed yet either I assume? Life is hard on iceland

I said my gf is not for sale tho

Ignore that autist.
You'll get plenty of women here with money, but you will never keep them.
Sex is easy to get, but our women are becoming like Western ones pretty fast.
Never consider coming back here if you are doing well over in the states.

>still germ
now go to a whorehouse
you are a land of degeneracy

>snopes is alright

>this is what awaits you

Somebody link up the music video of Icelandic girls begging to get pounded in the ass.

Are there even any fit grills on Iceland? What if you go through all the trouble of moving there and all you get for your trouble is fucking bareness and nothing.
Im pretty sure we are all being meme'd.
But I guess anything is better than living in my fucking wanna be muslim country. We weren't even allowed to wave the flag on our national day, the day before yesterday.

Found it. youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE

that jr. high students virtue projecting and trying to fit in... in this sick world... you will never get into their pants, and they are just fucking kids pedo
>the jews are desperate, their bank is free

ahahhahahahah

fucking arabs, they're everywhere

The preview looks like they are dancing hardbass, did not get your point at first

well I don't got link on this shitposting puter, but not for long. They try like in pic related and go byebye

Not true, don't come here

kek

>shitskins go to iceland cuz jews tell them these lies
>no you can't stay
>go to church hides lit hides behind priest
>cops wait for the priests ceremony to be over standing respectfully on the sides
>go grab the little shits
byebye you need to go home

We got our thing so we can move freely, they are under our King's protection and mil papers can only be here and on iceland or it's treason.

Rather next to impossible to get citizenship

can you link it please i need to brag

Jews deserves this up their arse
>NO CITIZENSHIP EVER

youtube.com/watch?v=_2RDnMwT5M4&feature=youtu.be&t=316

>the roasties are waiting.

>Iron Maiden hoodie
Hi bulg bro , this article is fake.
Just go to concerts, try not getting bombed and patrol your borders.

moving to cyprus, THEN Iceland

if you are a nigger or a muslim you can fuck off
also if you are a normal american you can still fuck off we hate you here we use americans and stupid as synonyms

>fixed for ingrish

>shit-skins come in because iceland's a liberal cuck mecca
>turn place into one, floating, snow-covered mosque
>300,000 icelandics aren't even a fight
>extincted in days

free speech isnt a crime

It's soon to be one

More skilled at shitting in streets