Do you think there is a clear distinction between east and west slavs or do you think of us all the same...

Do you think there is a clear distinction between east and west slavs or do you think of us all the same? what about the south slavs?

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>thinking about Slavs
>ever

slavs are white niggers by every definition.

this

well Russia seems to be america's favourite subject

are western slavs more individualistic than collectivist eastern slavs? western slavs seem more "european" and eastern slavs are more asiatic in their thinking.

>collectivist eastern slavs

> russians
> collectivist

you know shit about russians

Slavs (Russians) were the first men in space.

All the other whites just jealous.

>muh moon landing

hoax

Eastern more influenced by Russia.

west slavs are catholic i guess?

South Slavs aren't true Slavs, they're worse. West Slavs are better than East Slavs but both are bad too.

>russian communism didnt happen

so why isnt china looking to prove its a hoax while theyre up there?
>inb4 china moon landing is a hoax

>Communism
>Russian

>muh moon landing hoax

hoax

Southern Slav chicks can be pretty hawt tho

Western slavs are not orthodox, thats all.

No, not all, you are also arrogant and spiteful faggots

What exactly is a slav? desu I spent years thinking people were misspelling slave. Is it true that slav is the origin of the word slave?

w̶e̶l̶l̶ ̶R̶u̶s̶s̶i̶a̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶m̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶a̶m̶e̶r̶i̶c̶a̶'̶s̶ ̶f̶a̶v̶o̶u̶r̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶s̶u̶b̶j̶e̶c̶t̶ Putin seems to be America's favorite subject. ftfy

>t.Mohhamad

how long has past since the last swedish woman you raped?

One would imagine it's getting more difficult to find one.

>east = more degenerate behavior , more likely to be part of a posse or wannabe mafioso lifestyle
>west = hard working but usually depressed and alcoholic as fuck, easily hurt feelings and ill-tempered
>south = less intellectual, more good-natured due to mediteranean climate

>t. nigger that has never seen a slav in his whole life

he had never said that, this is fake

t. am half west slav, have a good eastern friend, have dated a south and hung around with a bunch of croatians back in the day

Igor BTFO

South Slavs are best Slavs,right here is where all the fun is at

>t. am half west slav
half-nigger and fully american

you are not a slav at all and will never know what it feels to be

yes. values were influenced by conditions

most of the time west slavs lived in oligarchical society in good environment, their economy was agrarian

most of the time east slavs lived in centralised society ruled by miltary leader\autocrat\emperor in harsh environment, their economy was dependent on war and trade

east slavs are more efficient

I'm half irish so technically full nigger

catholic majority and protestant minority

If niggers are subhuman, slavs are non-human. We are barely sentient. Much like literal cattle, fit only to be slaves to mongols, jews or germans.

>full nigger

I can see it by your flag

Let's rather discuss how to start a radical capitalist movement for slavic countries so we can recover from communism and reduce government size.

Researching the American constitution should be a good way for finding good political tennets to base the movement on.

meh, let him be.

He actually believes his intellect is based only on the fact that his country stands up as the leader of the west.

The future reconquistators of Europe.
Show some respect Sup Forums

western slavs are white. eastern slavs aint slavs. like me for an example. im from south of russia i mixed with caucasians (armenians and others) which is basically northern arabs

on other hand that make me genetically identical to Steve Jobs so i dont care

in eastern/southern russia slavs aint exist it just a name. its a mix of slavs/persians/asians like me

slavs exist in northern-european russia/northern eastern europe

southern slavs in europe (serbs&bulgarians) aint slavs either its mix of slavs and greeks

picrelated guys on OP's pic is slav from eastern russia look at his eyes. he is mixed with tatars wich is mongols mixed with slavs so basically he is partly mongol. like 75% of russians. also 30% of russians are partly persians (caucasians/middle-asians) like me and it mixing for past 700-800 years. so slavs is polaks and belorussians and some russians all other aint slavs, its a mix

>from Old French sclave, from Medieval Latin sclāvus (“slave”), from Late Latin Sclāvus (“Slav”), because Slavs were often forced into slavery in the Middle Ages
yeap

>Tyrone spends years wrong thinking
>proudly announces it on internet

It has nothing with English word "slave", dumb fuck.

The Slavic autonym *Slověninъ is usually considered a derivation from slovo "word", originally denoting "people who speak (the same language)", i.e. people who understand each other.

>so why isnt china looking to prove its a hoax while theyre up there?
>inb4 china moon landing is a hoax

Well duh. China takes notes on how the US does certain things.

South Slavs are swarthy Turkish rape babies. Generally considered to be the "meh" Slavs.

Eastern Slavs are human filth. They act like niggers. They also have Mongoloid ancestry, which explains why they have such a propensity for collectivisation. Much like their Chinese cousins, they are soulless insects, only fit for slavery.

Western Slavs are generally more civilised by Slavic standards (although that's not really saying much). This is due to mixing with superior Western races. Czechs, for example, have quite a bit of Germanic and Celtic admixture. This means that they are generally capable of behaving like human beings.

tl;dr All Slavs should be gassed.

Slavs will rulle Europe,it was always our destiny.

.t ANGLO

Lol!
Slavs are the strongest and will be the last Euros.
South Slavs>West Slavs> East Slavs

But all are great.

Yes. In Constantinople there were many Slavic servants and slaves so western diplomats and merchants brought word back home.
"There were many Slavs in the palace"
"What are does?"
"Something like thralls. Servants...you know"
I guess it went something like that

>Tfw have the Tatar eyes, look strikingly like *pic related*
>Tfw took russian in college.
>Tfw the russian exchange students thought I must have been some filthy americanized tatar spawn.

>Tfw you're just some fucking hillbilly descended.

It's quite strange, everyone from the area my family is from has hooded eyelids.

t. Jew

There are a lot of people conquered by the Slavs. There is no such thing as a non-White Slav. Just as there is no such thing as a non-White Scandinavian. These people are just living in our countries and speaking our language.

>>Tfw you're just some fucking hillbilly descended.
soooo inbred?

Czechs are okay. All of those other slavs, I just don't know what to do about them.

About as inbred as you are (considering pretty much everyone in the appalachians/ozarks is just a scots-irish piece of shit)

South Slavs are culturally Slavs but genetically we are mix of Old Balkan population, Slavs and many others. It was to be expected seeing how native population didnt just disappear in to thin air. Just like western Turks are closer genetically to Europeans then to Turks from east or Turkmenistan

Illyrian DNA along with other native Balkan peoples, when White Croatia and White Serbia came down that's when the Slavic language came into place.

If southern Slavs are less intellectual then explain Tesla.

I like the map with out Kosovo,too many abo niggers

>people calling south slavs less intellectual
kek maybe like Turkified Bulgars,cigans and Southern Serbia.

Zagreb had one of the highest IQ's in Europe.

1 guy

who did more for the world than any other Slavs. We're all using AC current as we speak

get woke people take the ultimate red pill
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves

East Slavs- Mongols.
West Slavs- Germans
South Slavs- Turks.

>Do you think there is a clear distinction between east and west slavs or do you think of us all the same?

Czechs and Slovaks are the only non-typical Slavs because they have quite a bit of Germanic DNA.
Many of their traditions and dishes are also Germanic, and they are the only two Slav countries that do not drink kvas.

Bosnian Croats are the true ILLYRIANS

Albos btfo.

Does Sofia really have a higher IQ than Paris? Hm.

explain this

Indeed, a lot of inbreeding occurred, I believe we are a lot more similar that people give us credit for

Keep in mind in Paris esp in the 80's there was a lot of gyppos.

West/Germanic Slavs>East Slavs>>>>>>>>>>>>South/Turk Slavs

I dunno, I can spot an Albanian from a mile away. Very disticint look

Russians are more vulgar and shameless than poles. Poles have assimilated our culture and are doing well, but russians still have those niggerish-asiatic attitudes (#notall, but as a group) and are still guided by the jew.

Sofia is full of gypsies too m8

do northern gayreeks count as turk/south slavs?

.t mad austrian

Kek I know the Bosnians and Serbs always fuck with the Austrian girls and cuck the "men"

Still mad at us for losing your Empire Ferdinand and that Austria became an Yugoslav colony??

They different a lot from region to region, I can hardly group them as destinct, but yes they are a bit unique

I've been getting real digit.s czech em

>ukraine
>efficient
maybe would be efficient if you weren't corrupted into oblivion

>south slav

>best slav

here

handsome devil

>tfw gotten triples and 3 doubles already
Perun has blessed me.

not so fast

there was lot of mixing and cross assimilation. Large part of northern Albanian population are Albanized Slavs.For instance Shkoder was at a time capital of one of Serbian kingdoms. Once Albanians took over Serbs didnt disappear but were gradually assimilated. You cant have two populations living next each other without intermixing.

West slavs are inferior, East Slavs are civilised