The west balkan problem

>Most islamized part of europe
>Had genocides 20 years ago
>Only part that was bombed by the US since ww2
>Arguably the whitest part of europe (east balkans has gyppos, russia has central asians, v4 has immigrants)

pmub

Soooo, is there a question here ? Where are you going with this thread ?

So what are you proposing we should do?

Should be turned into Greater Serbia тbh

I don't consider those muzzies in Bosnia "White."

For once we're excluded and disassociated from this shithole and I actually feel left out.

Full agreement

The only way I see for the Balkans to be great is unification and restoration of the Byzantine Empire

>Arguably the whitest part of europe
Ahem

Speak for yourself, we have ~1.5% kebabs.

>v4 has immigrants

Nope, the EU even wants to sanctionize us for not accepting the shitskins.

[pali traktor]

Biggest problem in my opinion is how peopele think of them

here in germany we think extremely bad stuff about them

even tho I know their history and respect them for it also for their indo-european roots

but the truth is if I look at them I just need to puke because they are subhuman loq IQ shitskins

>B****tine Empire
Fuck no,we did everything we could to bring you faggots down so we ain't revivng shit.
>only 1.5% flowers of Crotia actually lives in Croatia

We don't really care what nations that are 60% white think.

We need to do the following:

>REMOVE KEBAB (Bosnia, Kosovo & Albania)
>Partition Bosnia between Croatia and Serbia.
>Split Albania between Serbia (no landlock for you an more), Macedonia (no landlock for you either) and Greece.

Then we go full American and shift our politics to Small Governments, Small taxes, Civic nationalism, Free market.

And fuck the EU.

>giving Serbia part of Albania
I think they would more likely just want to annex us Montenegrins back then to take some more Albos.

North Albania is Serbian clay.

It's rightfull Montenegrin clay but whatever you can take the Albos

>FYROM
>western Balkans

fyrom is rightful Bulgar clay

>serbia
>white

based

Everyone on Balkans not having kids what's the point. Y'all need to start fucking , not talking .

this

>arguably whitest part of europe
>highlighting albania and bosnia

the solution is :
-Y'all bosnia , serbia and crna gora stay out of EU, while Kosovo remains independent and Macedonia gets more influenced by Bulgaria/EU, eventually recognize their Bulgarian heritage.

albanian literally means whiteian though?

As a north albanian you just need to kill kosovo

based

are those minefields cleared yet? was thinking of visiting some countries in that area

don't know about the minefields, but did you know that when bulgaria was being disarmed after ww1, the government tried to get out of it by hiding weapons (burying them for example)

but then some people found those weapons and in the 20s there were reports of people holding up trains with military grade machine guns.

another way they tried to get out of it was by tricking entente observers that they were tossing the weapons into the sea.

in varna or burgas (i forget which), there was a museum of the russo-turkish war that was fought in bulgaria and lead to our liberation. and there were plenty of weapons left over from that time.

so the government took these 40 year old weapons, and tossed them into the sea in front of the allied observers. but then, since they knew they were supposed to get rid of 10000 rifles (for example), but only had 1000 leftover from the russo-turkish war, they sent in divers during the night to fish out what they threw out so they can throw out the same rifles 10 times in front of the allied observers.

a third thing they did was dismantling the rifles and using their barrels to make the iron fence aroudn the military academy in sofia. you can still see those to this day

Arguably the whitest part of europe (east balkans has gyppos, russia has central asians, v4 has immigrants)
Um did anyone forget Poland? or Belarus? Jesus

You uncultured twat. We didnt want to destroy Byzantium but to replace it and rejuvenate it

this, same here.

You slavs couldn't even capture thessalonica. What makes you think you could've captured Constantinople

...Croatbro is up to something here.

it's almost like no one wants to immigrate to Muslim countries

and Montenegro is Serbian clay so...we are back at square one

>whitest
>any of pic related countries
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>thessalonica
i-implying we wanted that glorified souvlaki shop

>Call yourselves THEBALKANS
>Surprised when you Balkanize

I swear Europeans are dumber than koreans

We need new Balkan Union - Bulgaria, Greece, Serbia, Macedonia, Montenegro and whoever wants to join. Fuck the islamists and their american masters!!!!

this

you are wrong

apart from macedonia and bosnia all the countries in the pic are majority christian
croatia and slovenia are majority catholic
serbia and montenegro (as well as republika srpska region of bosnia) are majority eastern orthodox

not a problem if muslims live in 90% muslim country and christians live in 90% christian country

>souvlaki
y'know, its getting harder and harder to remember all the fucking names for meat and veggies wrapped in a fat tortila

We did have few swings at it but Romans were crafty bastards. IF Bulgaria marches on Constantinople they would sent money to Serbia to attack it and so on.
Slavs conquered Greece all the way up to Athens (excluding only city of Thessaloniki)
Also fuck British. Both First Balkan Alliance and Russia were ready to take over Constantinople and both times British threatened with intervention

could support

what the fuck are you trying to say?

you should all be serbian

>Macedonia

You already mention Bulgaria

>apart from macedonia and bosnia
citation needed

why don't you liberate yourselves from western media outlets first?

I've never read so Much bullshit in a single Bread
29 KB PNG
I think you Are referring to Kossovo, which nato's kikes helped exactly for the purpose of turning it in a jihadi centrale in the hearth of yurop
>Had genocides 20 years ago
Not a single mass grave was found ever.
Also Milosevich did nothing wrong
Also implying removing kebab is to considered a bad thing
>Only part that was bombed by the US since ww2
The world Will be a better place when all the burger kikes Will be turned into Ashes by chinks

Btw Kys

>apart from macedonia and bosnia
you mean, apart from albania, bosnia and a non-country kosovo
macedonia is majority christian (still)

sounds nice

You should all be Mexican.

my bad
wanted to write albania

even the mexicans are a step above you

why?

no they aren't

No they're not.

>How to fix "The Balkans" in just a few years
Step 1 : Build a great wall around
Step 2 : Cut all communications
It will cleanse itself in time

kek

this

one can only dream

Man, isolating your country will never work, said from country's experience

>macedonia
Fake country.

Should be:
>northern Albania to Serbia
>southern Albania to Greece
>Macedonia to Bulgaria

>east balkans has gyppos
>pretending that there are no gypsies in macedonia

t. Gypsy expert

im imagining a land that looks like something from warhammer 40k, constant war and the ground completely red from years of non stop war
so yeah, sounds good

>Turkey
>human

I went to Croatia not too long ago and it was Christian as fuck without a single Muslim in sight

What is the problem with Croatia and Montenegro?

s-source on the original?

you kind of sound like one

>Macedonia to Bulgaria
I like your way of thinking.

>The whitest part of Europe

there's like 1% bosnian muslims in croatia

How do we solve this?
Population transfer?

DELET THIS

literally all western countries and russia have more muslims than fucking balkans

kys fyromski

This, but we annex Macedonia

>Arguably the whitest part of europe

LMAO

Kek, balkanski banter = best banter

Lol

>problem ?
>solution

leave us out
we dont like you

You lost your yugoslavia and we got our hrvatska, what now? Why dont we kick the mudshits out first.

> Most Islamised part of Europe

Not since Sweden and all other cuck countries willingly bringing more into their country, damn the obvious consequences.

Also, Bosnia it only country that's actually Islamised and only partly.

Balkans, more specifically Slovenes and Croats beat the shit out of Muslims last time.

Difference is that Tito didnt have Golden Throne to keep him going.

After 200 of fighting and all Kebab removed new Balkan race would get restless. From beyond the wall they would they could smell Kebab in now Islamized Europe.Wall would be torn down and great WAAAAGH ...I mean Reconquista would commence.
Balkan Boyz are the Biggest and the best and made for fighting and wining.

We're probably last of the few people in Europe that's not giving shit to political correctness. As it should be.

Good times make weak people and weak people create hard times.

>Slovenians
>Beating shit out of anything
No hard fillings...I really do like you guys but on the list of martial nations in Balkans/ex Yu you take the last place

Talking about Battle for Sisak, where Slovenes and Croats beat Ottomans, even though greatly outnumbered, causing them to lose grip on the Balkan territory.

>causing them to lose grip on the Balkan teritory

>Battle of Sisak
>1593
Battle of Vienna(height of Ottoman power)
>1683

You are either bad at history or just trolling.

The plan is to remove Albos.
So you can go wild South-West on that region.

This too.
Just let us set our economies straight first.

b-but why?

>Why dont we kick the mudshits out first.
we will, soon brotha