NOTE: Nip Moot said we are allowed ONE (1) self-critical thread about a given board. This is that thread

NOTE: Nip Moot said we are allowed ONE (1) self-critical thread about a given board. This is that thread.

This board has a terrible reputation on pretty much any other place on the web, even other boards on Sup Forums.

Ask people on GameFAQs, Kotaku, Reddit, Tumblr, and they'll all point out how circlejerkily insane this place is. People on those places laugh at this board's insistence on accepting YouTube videos and image macros as a source over peer-reviewed journals and legitimate authorities.

and those are just the websites frequented by young intellectuals, the same demographic Sup Forums would claim to be part off (judging from the demographic threads; THANKS for letting me know how many straight white males in their late teens and twenties are deeply hateful inside; it makes me wonder how many I know in real life TRULY are)

YouTube, Facebook, and every other major website have owners extremely hostile to your views. When I look at the posts here, I can definitely see why they're justified in taking this kind of shit out of their own websites, which -- by the way, they own. You can't claim free speech when it is 100% within their right to remove future Breiviks and Elliot Rodgers from being associated with them.

You are going to lose. Face it. History is on our side. How many of your ilk aside from Hitler were successful in ANY way? Any way that can't be attributed to privilege and any other basic unfairness in general?

Well I was successful in banging ur mum lmao

You lost.
Get over it.

The holocaust never happened.

The 6 million deaths are a lie.

Jews control the media.

Anyone who claims to be an intellectual, isn't.
What are you even saying OP? That we should conform like normies because it's pathetic to hold beliefs that aren't mainstream? Is that your point because if it is that is stupid. Have fun being a mindless drone in your drone hive.

Nazis were the good guys.

Holocuast numbers have been altered and even Jews admit it themselves.

>How many of your ilk aside from Hitler were successful in ANY way?
All of the founding fathers of America and just about every single person before the 1800s

Communism is a jewish plot.

History is written by the winners.

OP doesn't know that every founding father hated niggers with a passion. So did Lincoln. He wanted to send them all back to Africa.

Your whole country is being subverted.

aka, we are the normal ones, and all of your kind are just a cancer that has sprung up in the last 100 years. We have existed for thousands.

A circlejerk? As opposed to what? CBS, ABC, CNN, MSNBC, NYT, Huffington Post, Washington Times, WSJ, TIME, ..

Am I leaving anything out?

You just left the circlejerk of all time to tell us about Sup Forums ... You must be touched.

Who gives a shit if fucking GameFAQs, kotaku (LMAO) and fucking reddit think we're shit. They are utterly worthless normie filled sites. Sup Forums is great because anyone can come shitpost and talk here, including you. I couldn't go on any of the shits mentioned and talk like you just did without getting b&.

Go back.

And yet this board is the biggest of Sup Forums, maybe only Sup Forums comes close

Here's a theory. For those of you who study the Holocaust let me know what you think: Suppose there were gas chambers. Say the Einzatzgruppen were targeting strictly partisans - many of whom happened to be Jews. After complaints of the traumatic effects of shooting partisans, Himler approved the mobile gas vans. Now let's assume they utiilized the same idea for the concentration camps - using very limited gassings for partisans and criminals sentenced to death - again, many just happened to be kikes. So though used vary rarely, and specifically for criminals and partisans, the mass gassing of Jews myth is born. This explains the scant evidence and lack of mass graves/ashes.

Holohoax scholars I'd like to hear your thoughts and if this is historically possible.

Starting working on your suicide.

Deutschland's back.

Ahaha touchy leftie spends too much time here and as a result makes straw man threads revealing way more about them self than anyone on Sup Forums SAD

>NOTE: Nip Moot said we are allowed ONE (1) self-critical thread about a given board.

>This is that thread.

Nah m8 this is a spiderman thread.

This thread is totally not set up and populated by the german NSA in order to dragnet German citizens in an attempt to 'balance out' tan german (((events))) vs the larger population

Is this a new copypasta?

P.S. You're a fag.

>This board has a terrible reputation on pretty much any other place on the web, even other boards on Sup Forums.

>I build my self image on what my friends think of me
What are you a woman?

Don't bother, people here are very good at rationalizing bullshit and very bad at reasoning.
Any legitimate criticism you have will be met with shouts like KEK KEK TUMBLR KEK.

If you want real political discussion, you will die sad and unfulfilled. Its impossible in the current zeitgeist anywhere. It just doesn't happen, everybody is passionate about whatever belief they have, everyone is an ideologue that will not negotiate, and this isn't Sup Forums alone.
Its just that Sup Forums is an exaggerated version of it, like it always is.

inb4 leftypol
They are just as bad, only in the opposite direction.

>GameFAQs, Kotaku, Reddit, Tumblr

sage, Sage, SAGE, SAAAAAAGE

saw this pasta yesterday, nice try OP

It was funny the first time. At least give the pasta your own spin you unoriginal fuck.