Had another dream about her again, lads. The dream had me and her in a white picket fence...

Had another dream about her again, lads. The dream had me and her in a white picket fence, suburban house that costs about 300,000 Federal Reserve notes, the date was 20/7/1956, we hate a lovely family filled with 4 children(three boys and a daughter), she wore her usual polka dot blue dress with the ribbon in her hair in a nice ponytail, she cooked us all a nice dinner after I came back from my hardworking job that actually paid well(before you burgerfaggots continued to fuck up the economy for people who aren't rich kikes). I set my jacket on a rack and she greets me at the door with a warm embrace and kiss. The children come running to hug their father and tell me all about how great their day was, and I pat them all on the head listening to their stories. Then we all sit at the table and make a prayer before eating our deliciously cooked meal. After dinner the children watch the telly, my wife goes off to do the laundry, and I sit in a nice chair reading before it's almost time to head to bed. It's 8pm and I tuck my children to sleep after reading them a bedtime story. I turn the light off and close the door, and make my way into my room to shag me wife. Before I can even do that I get woken up by some cunt outside who fucking sounded his horn ruining everything for me. Felt like shit all day, lads.

Also it made me realise how you burgerpeople killed the American dream of the 50s.

not for you Kim

oh, it's you again
saged

holy crap, this looks exactly like i would if i were a 13 year old girl and it's weirding me out

Tits or gtfo

I'm a dude

Hahahaha Korean women wear the pants and strap on in the famiry!!! You don't count your own money!!! You need her to make decisions!!

who is this and why do i keep seeing their picture?

like japan.

gyno or gtfo

No Japanese women subservient to men, but not as subservient as Korean men

50's America was like a dream.
You could work 2 years at a walmart type job and have enough money for a house and a car, fully paid.

90's were last semi-decent decade though the decline started in the late 60's.

This is pretty much the family I grew up in feels good desu

t. rural retard from town of 3,000

seek help

stop acting like a retard to look Japanese, commonly known women are boss in Japanese households

Gooks btfo

Wong. Those posts don't make you white, toothpaste

Post boipuccy

Who is holding your wallet everytime you go out?
Who does your taxes?
Who tells you how much to spend after you give them your entire paycheck

Dumb larping english teachers like yourself can fuck off with your watery thing knowledge of the country.

in 1956 you could buy a house pretty close to NYC for 30K

bump

Gay.

That pic is very cute. Makes me wanna hold hands and cuddle.

Back off she is mine, roach. You already have Anzu.

Can't we share? I also want to pet the kitty.

I'm not a cuck, lad.

You are so stingy, user. I guess I'll have to immigrate to S. Korea and forcefully hold her hands.

t. english teacher from japan

How about I meet you halfway and glass you instead, you daft cunt.

You're a sick fucker

Literally nothing wrong with having dreams.

Come at me bro. I can hold your hands too.