White pride

why are whites so underappreciated.
whites are the race that created the western civilization
why do whites(especially Americans) just sit their and take shit from niggers instead of standing up and demanding respect???

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/05/30/scientists-map-the-genome-of-ancient-egyptian-kings-and-they-werent-from-africa/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_genocides_by_death_toll
themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2015/08/31/islamic-invasion-of-india-the-greatest-genocide-in-history/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because if you "stand up and demand respect" you'll be smeared as a nazi sexist racist bigot homophobe nazi islamophobe transphobe racist, lose your job, your car, your house, and your kids will be taken away by the state or your wife will leave you and take your kids with her.

>whites are the race that created the western civilization

WRONG

The first civilization was built by blacks in Egypt.

Jealousy and people would rather blame White people for their problems than themselves.

>why are whites so underappreciated.
Just look at all the harm white people do, you faggot. Try the history of colonization and genocides for starters.

White aren't unified like shitskins are.
If you say something another white doesn't agree with he will call you a Turk rape baby and non white.

yeah look how that turned out for them

Scientists Map The Genome Of Ancient Egyptian Kings, And They Weren’t From Africa

dailycaller.com/2017/05/30/scientists-map-the-genome-of-ancient-egyptian-kings-and-they-werent-from-africa/

calm down nigger
here is a list of things ivented by each race
and the list goes on

I love you, Julius Ceasar,
Adolf Hitler,
Frederich Nietzsche,
Carl Jung,
George Washington,
Andrew Jackson,
Abe Lincoln,

LOVE AND POWER TO ALL WHITES FOREVER

You forgot genocide.

And the other side of the ledger, black people from Africa invented:
humans.

we need to find a way to coexist with them but stop taking shit

> just sit their and take shit
> their

I swear to God if anyone ever insults white people to my face I will let them burn in a million fires under the sun. Bury them under the weight of a thousand devils and let the drown under my wrath. I hate the devil so much, and whosever aligns himself with the devil to live will die forever.

>Julius Caesar
>White

arab muslims still hold the record for the biggest genocide in history
400 milion indians
and by the way slavery is still going on to this day in grater numbers than ever...gues who is doing it....black africans

Technically, those tears are black.

technically yes
but you don't need them anymore

Did you know that you're descended from a black African, nigger?

Also, you're wrong about genocide numbers (probably due to your chronic retardation):
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_genocides_by_death_toll

Can you give me a source on an arab genocide of indians?

>And the other side of the ledger, black people from Africa invented:
>humans.

themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2015/08/31/islamic-invasion-of-india-the-greatest-genocide-in-history/

Reminder, the average African is a normal nigger trying to have a family and a simple life.
But the American nigger (and lately the Europeans too) should be immediately killed, they don't produce anything, they only whine, increase crime, and 99% of them vote left. They don't want to be integrated, they want others to feed them.

Nice counterargument, well supported with convincing evidence and apt use of persuasive rhetorical devices.

the most annoying thing that bothers me is that immigrants are so fucking stupid and they voted for what they fled from
for example Mexicans in america vote for big government and welfare state

No, the Balkan did that

>White people fuck

Not this white person.

I want to fuck a black woman that hates white people

>black people invented humans
classic shitposting

To be fair that list is quite biased.

East Asian civilisation grew mostly in tandem with ours, making contemporary discoverys and inventions or their equivalents on their own. Nearly everything that white people discovered or invented so did East Asians round about the same time.

Blacks on the other hand...

Look up Sandra Harding and "Standpoint Theory". This is the theoretical framework from which the brainwashing of leftists and minorities stems.

In this case - cis straight white men are privileged in society since they hold most of the top positions of power, them complaining is an attempt to boost their voices, their voices need to be silenced since they are dominant in social discourse already and take up space that can be used to share the woes of less privileged groups.

>It does not include non-genocidal mass killing such as the Destruction under the Mongol Empire (40 to 70 million deaths), the Thirty Years War (7 & 1/2 million deaths), Japanese War Crimes (3 to 14 million deaths), the Atrocities in the Congo Free State (3 to 13 million deaths), the 1965–1966 Indonesian Politicide.

>Does not include Japanese or Congolese war crimes as genocide.

Wew lad, that's some list.

I want to break its fucking jaw so fucking bad

Whites are not underappreciated. Someone has to pay their bills.
We take shit from them because we are smarter than that. We will wait for them to completely fuck up before we sound the battle cry. Remember right now the media is doing everything they can to find a scapegoat to start the war. We need them to be the scapegoats not us. Just remember Liberals don't know shit about firearms and blacks don't go to gun ranges to practice aim.

i cant find the video but you can search for its
its a video of Jordan Peterson explaining the post-modernist theory and the new Marxism.
he explains that because marxism or communism failed everywhere it has been tried they had to find a new way...instead of the usual naves and havenots conflict they created the oppressor and oppressed conflict which we see today in Europe and america

"ones you go white you know you have been licked right"
also did you know that niggers dont eat pussy because black pussy stinks like hell??

let them do it themselves

Nice bait leaf

>Egypt
>Western civilization

WRONG WRONG1!!11122

Fuck big titties

Blacks in Egypt right now

>tfw are proud of european dominance
>tfw your chest swells when reading about the US indian wars or how the brits forced opium onto the chinese
>tfw "you're a fucking white male" and all their hate directly fuels your condescension for the lesser races of earth

no, we just wanted to hear you say it

:^)

>when the only way you can make arguments is by faking data and stats

WHEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW

>taking credit for what evolution did

the eternal thief strikes again

To be fair, the current crop of white people is barely functional. The dysgenic effect of welfare is no joke, imagine what a little eugenic could do. We'd have colonies on Mars if it wasn't for retards, kikes, kebas and niggers holding us back.

>white tears

Because social status is the deepest need of all, and whites put everyone else(*) into the shade.

(*) except North East Asians, but by the same token they're not butthurt against us.

black pussy stinks like shit

virgin detected

10/10 would impregnate and punch in belly a few months later

You got no clue.

> demand respect
Respect is earned, not given on demand you whiny faggot.

butt hurt nigger detected

>their and take shit from niggers instead of standing up and demanding respect???
Too busy working
Pic related explains how I feel about Blacktivists

As expected, you are expert in this topic Germany.

lmao, that list is complete bullshit. Do stormniggers really need to lie to feel better about themselves?

Have you seen niggers? They are huge and violent. Slavery was a mistake.

Because niggers are totally inconsequential. They chimp out in their ghettos and then go on to mostly kill each other. It is incredibly easy to set up a nigger free life -- get some actual skills and get a real job in the private sector, and move to the country. My job is nigger free, and so is my family and neighborhood, so why should I get all bent out of shape about some dumb dindu?

Because it's easy to get shitskins and women to think 100% what kikes want

jealousy

He clearly stated WESTERN Civilization faggot. Is Egypt in the West? Upon it's initial founding did it share any quality of Western Civilization like democracy for example? No.

Do these pussies do anything besides march?

Southern (redneck) USA folk don't take shit from niggers. The nigger appeasement happens only in libshitties

Because chimping out is what niggers do.

That's not what DNA tests say.

If niggers deserved it Africa would of colonized Europe.

Let the blacks kill themselves off.
Everyone else, defend yourself and don't trust them.

Antifa