Stupid fucks

Serious fucking question. Why do you guys go on and on with the Nazi shit?

If you honestly feel there's a conspiracy by a certain religious group to control the media, legal, and banking industries why don't you just fucking call it for what it is? ILLEGAL DISCRIMINATION.

An employer cannot hire people based on religious nepotism. It's illegal. If you spot a clear pattern, why not just sue them? Doesn't matter if they're catholic, protestant, jewish, buddhist, or muslim.

Illegal discrimination is illegal discrimination.

Hinting that you're going to become the next Nazi extermination squad is just so fucking stupid when you can just fucking sue the guy. You have a much easier option for dealing with your grievances, assuming they're real, yet you're going to go the route of building up some grand WWII storm trooper marching army.

You guys are fucking idiots sometimes I swear.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/33zAu3IDW6w
youtu.be/uMfk5UeGw4E
youtu.be/v1jtKNs5q2o
youtu.be/DC8GLciF-5s
youtu.be/Qa-dInQEa-4
youtu.be/j6p1zxKnDeM
youtu.be/CEAmtWd6aD0
youtu.be/5NdQXOPARWI
youtu.be/XpnYpQaHAuc
youtu.be/oZ1BRHBErH8
youtu.be/w1SmKle95MU
youtu.be/BOyBO-ts20c
youtu.be/RC-Cqkq6zWc
youtu.be/I8yaiN6ew_g
youtu.be/x8OmxI2AYV8
youtu.be/8RWP8Pws9mw
archive.is/1Mzb9
youtu.be/QY82qNWMaaE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>the judge is part of it
How about no since your legal system is complete and utter shit. Even here its illegal and there's a whole board set up for nepotism and corruption yet our prime minister is where he is because of nepotism and he'd sue anyone who says so. I hope you realize the odds are always stacked against your favour.

Oh no quints

Sage

there is nothing illegal about Jews controlling various key industries.

>Hinting that you're going to become the next Nazi extermination squad is just so fucking stupid when you can just fucking sue the guy.
>just fucking sue the guy
>sue the guy

hahahahahahahahaha suing jews, good joke

Because according to modern law of physics anybody who have white skin and pair of balls cannot be discriminated, only privileged. Come on it' 2k17.

Shh, you can't look into these things too much or they stop making sense.

Like how Sup Forums is anti-globalist and zionist in all forms yet fully supports the Jewish billionaire friend of Israel and Saudi Arabia.

Just shhhhhh.

Stopped reading after first line;

Lurk More!

waahhh wahhh you should only use the jews tools

go fly a kite

>religious group
lol

JIDF pls go

>the judge is part of it

Yeah, you know because a religious group is going to be all powerful. Right. No cracks at all. No way to sue for illegal discrimination. Totally rock solid on their scheme.

You guys are just so.... fucking stupid.

You're so fucking stupid. Seriously. Regardless of the religion or the group, no one is all powerful.

I'm amazed at the amount of stupidity you guys on this board have. It's astounding.

You write stupid. You sound stupid. You're just fucking STUPID.

Most of it's not illegal, it's immoral, or they have good lawyers to ensure they can do it.

Also, op, you sound pretty fucking stupid.

We don't, edgy Redditors and new fags do.

Not to mention the fact that if we cut off ties with China both of our countries economies would collapse.

The minute you mention trade over seas, FUCK OFF GLOBALIST KEK!

No nuance, no, "Eh, I'm against open boarders, but I'm okay getting oil from Saudi Arabia for the cheap gas in my car as long as Muslims are not coming over here."

Anything "global" is a conspiracy. It's like dealing with the most simple minded teenage boys.

>Stopped reading after first line;

That's because you're too stupid and intellectually lazy to read anything more.

>he thinks some couch jockey is going to sue all the major bankers

>thinking the courts will save him

wew, lad

>RABBI Yosef Tzvi Ben Porat explains why Hitler hated Jews.
youtu.be/33zAu3IDW6w
>Endgame - White Genocide
youtu.be/uMfk5UeGw4E
>THE JEWISH QUESTION
youtu.be/v1jtKNs5q2o
>The Jewish-Bolshevik Decimation of the Russian People
youtu.be/DC8GLciF-5s
>Jewish financiers and the Russian Revolution
youtu.be/Qa-dInQEa-4
>Putin confirms, 85% Jews behind Bolshevism
youtu.be/j6p1zxKnDeM
>The Talmudic basis of Jewish supremacy
youtu.be/CEAmtWd6aD0
>Miscegenation illegal in (((Our Greatest Ally)))
youtu.be/5NdQXOPARWI
>Jews pushing immigration for white nations
youtu.be/XpnYpQaHAuc
>Barbara Lerner Spectre
youtu.be/oZ1BRHBErH8
>Jewish Supremacism
youtu.be/w1SmKle95MU
>Noel Ignatiev
youtu.be/BOyBO-ts20c
>Mainstreaming white genocide
youtu.be/RC-Cqkq6zWc
>Sarkozy on forced misecegenation
youtu.be/I8yaiN6ew_g
>Ben Freedman on World Zionist wars
youtu.be/x8OmxI2AYV8
>Alon Ziv promoting interracial couples
youtu.be/8RWP8Pws9mw
>Alon Ziv defending Jews refusing to breed outside their race
archive.is/1Mzb9
>The Frankfurt School of Cultural Marxism
youtu.be/QY82qNWMaaE

>open boarders
What the fuck is an open boarder

So suing people is now "jews tools". Oh ok.

Dumb fuck. Lol, holy shit you're a dumb ass.

You stupid dumb fuck. Kill yourself, and clean the gene pool.

Oh, wait. The internet must also be "jews tools". This post is part of the conspiracy!

Don't think of it as a secret global conspiracy with secret meetings and secret symbols and a secret method of communicating and manipulating the world. It's more like a collective Jewish self-interest, a certain collective 'vision' for the world if you will that many who are in positions of power act to further that agenda individually. A manipulative agenda of supremacy over gentiles, and opposed to the interests of the European race, particularly the longterm survival of the European race. It's not an organized conspiracy, it's a agenda with many individual actors.

>lol

Dumb fuck.

Its simply nepotism on a tribal level. A good jew helps other jews.

found the hooknosed lawyer

There you go again with your full on stupid. Some dumb ass obscure quotes. Wooh, they got us.

You're so triggered, but its not us, its your cognitive dissonance frustrating you. But you are welcome, here, stick around Sup Forums and engage in thoughtful debates, construct arguments, seek truth with us. We are board of peace.

Dude, jesus christ.

You're talking about simple nepotism.

The same shit you're saying about jews, the blacks are saying about whites.

Do you have

>a manipulative agenda of supremacy over blacks, and opposed to the interests of the black race, particularly the longterm survival of the black race. It's not an organized conspiracy, it's a agenda with many individual actors.

I mean seriously.

You realize in terms of brain power you're largely equal due to our high numbers alone, and in terms of actual physical power you completely out match them.

You talk like you're helpless from any legal sense.

I'd agree it plays a factor. White gentiles have done it, too. They get sued.

Hence, why I say if you're getting shafted due to any nepotism, regardless of whether it's jewish or not, just fucking sue their ass. It's easy, and a lawyer would take that shit on contingency any day of the week.

Here we go with the stupid low hanging fruit "you're a jooooooooo" crap again. Shit is so predictable.

I'm out. Just wanted to make a point. Later.