This is how blacks deal with a alleged pedo

>this is how blacks deal with a alleged pedo

why are whites so cucked? find the pedos and do the same in your community

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_PUE8fYxjq8
Goybook.com/worldstarhiphop/videos/1464086863658064/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>why are whites so cucked?
Because white people are basically very weak.
Sucks to be a white person.

Post video fag

Shows what you know white people regularly still lynch pedos. Thats why they need their identities hidden and self confessed pedos are morons

Mob justice??? Your retarded, go live in Africa if you want legal systems like that.

WORLDSTAR NIGGA! WORLDSTAR!

>implying

in the UK we formed a lynch mob for a paediatrician.

i wants fucked a pediatrists son just to show him how it feels

This is common in burger land actually, it doesn't see much news though, people only seeing color and all...

Kekd

>alleged

There's your problem.

Fuck pedestrians.

yeah it sucks to be in the dominant culture.

>this is how blacks deal with a alleged
>alleged

animals

Because white people belive in innocent until proven guilty.

Also go back to Sudan machete nigger.

Seriously, dude: who are the greatest boxers ever and why are they all black?

they wanted and needed it more, it's a ticket out of poverty and you don't need to even be able to read to do it

Niggers are the orcs of real life
Sure they get more physical bonuses but they can't do anything else

>they can't do anything else
Seriously?

lol he's one of very, very few exceptions. and even trane was just very technically proficient and not very innovative. he was known for practicing scales for hours. you will never have a black beethoven. soz.
p.s. a love supreme is overrated as all hell and his later avant garde stuff is complete garbage only jews and hipsters listen to

actually, we kinda need some good mob justice in USA right now. Just sayin.

honest question, when you say 'it must suck to be white' are you being Ironic?

You dont actually think we hate being white right? Its kinda awesome, kinda very awesome, Like im a 20 year old millenial and ive alreayd got a 40K annual job just cause i can smile lol

You literally just had a nigger thought

>play white man instruments
>in white man musical structure
>having been thought by white people
>claim total credit

sigh

I'll look forward to your forthcoming album, user.
>not very innovative
Try modal chord blocks and the move to post-bebop.
Also, Miles Davis invented more musical genres himself than did any other single individual in history (including Beethoven, who only really created two with his middle style post-1803 and then his late style from about 1818).

>this is how blacks deal with a alleged pedo
This is how they deal with everything.

Was that guy acting like one of those weirdos who hangout around elementary school to watch girls play?
I fondled a 5 year old girl's feet at public places and nobody cared.

Meh

youtube.com/watch?v=_PUE8fYxjq8

Pedophiles who act like faggots about their attraction to children are just making people more sensitized to the guys who are subtle about it. I wouldn't defend them. But it's better if it's other pedophiles who beat him up than anti-pedos. It's so nobody would suspect you for being a pedophile when you assault a guy who creeps on kids.

You're a sucker sucker. He's being robbed. I could literally type anything on a picture and you would believe it.

A broken clock is still right twice a day.

but not for muhammad?

well he was probably robed, this reminds me of those Elves in The Witcher accusing a Human of selling drugs to kids so they could extort money from him with the support of ignorant passerby.

They smack them around a bit then let them go? Seems ineffective at protecting children.

fisstech

#pedogenocide
get it trending

Yes don't rise up against corruption goy!

why does everyone resort to that? he can't have an opinion about music unless he's producing it himself? such a stupid response

They're just violent.

Whether it's in a good cause, bad cause, or indifferent, the nigger will jump at any opportunity to be violent.

No different than Antifa, they don't care about politics, they don't KNOW about politics, they just want to go out and riot, because they were educated and programmed to be psychopaths just like their professors.

They just love violence, and they love it just as much beating up a pedophile or beating up an old lady for her purse. Those guys did that the day before, and they'll do somebody else tomorrow.

Being an armchair critic is easy and lazy. Though anons post did inspire me to put on Coltrane's Ballads album from 1962 just now. It's really damn good.

You seem to be experiencing a confirmation bias based on the fact blacks feel the need to post everything they do on social media, for better or worse.

Cringe

Wait...you're saying those black men might not be telling the truth?! No!!!

Actually, I've had the dishonor of living in a black neighborhood for about a year. Not a bad one even. They are FAR more racists than whites, just stupider. The best they could do is ask my wife if she is white or extra white. I installed a motion light in their favorite stairwell. It kept going on and off every few seconds. They actually left.

Because white people are smart enough to not react based on allegations alone most of the time.

So if I call you a pedo or murder, whatever, does that mean everyone should come beat the shit out of you or kill you just because I accused you? kek you got a nigger brain.

>flag
The only group that doesn't have this problem is Europeans because we cleaned out all the homosexuals years ago.

I did. I petitioned the city since we live close to a school and they have to put up "A convicted sex offender lives here". Little did I know the guy who works at a local coffee shop did time. He originally lived in California when the police raided his house for sex with a minor... he escaped and was not home when the police raided him, he tried boarding an airplane to Dallas and the TSA agent searched his belongings and found tons of pics of 13-14 years old boys. He went to prison for 5 years and got out and moved to my neighborhood.

>muhammad
>Brinton
which one?

Speak for yourself faggot

Dont blame your personal shortcomings on the White race as a coping mechanism for being a pussy

A love supreme is still dope.

Link because OP is a faggot as usual.
Goybook.com/worldstarhiphop/videos/1464086863658064/