Space Pepe will liberate us all on September 23

2012portal.blogspot.com/2017/05/disclosure-process.html?m=1

the whole point of the 9/23 prophecy/space pepe meme being pushed right now is that on or around that date, "A vast fleet comprised of many motherships of countless positive cosmic races has reached its final parking position on key resonance points within our Solar System to support the process of full Disclosure."

we're memeing a new world into existence. it's beautiful. may our mad and benevolent new frog god bless each and every one of you, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

2012portal.blogspot.com/2017/05/disclosure-process.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>disclosure happens bc shitposting on Vietnamese shadowpuppetry forum

What the fuck is happening in this picture? Is this illegal? Are the Trumps completely degenerate?

muh dick

every year you fucks come up with another special date to distract people from the here and now and it gets more pathetic and less convincing every time you do it. sage

shout out to @kibbitzlaw, Victoryofthelight

is a masterful telling of the greatest story ever told- like Star Wars in tweet form. He's LARPing his way into the history books. It's beautiful.

Reddit sucks but /r/conspiracy is a good resource because sometimes good stuff gets disseminated through there, and other stuff gets debunked. A battle is currently being waged over our collective unconsciousness, and I feel like you can best see it play out through chaotic social aggregators like Sup Forums and reddit.

>tfw first time shilling for anything
>tfw not afraid because you know that the good side is going to win
>tfw acting out of love instead of fear for the first time in a very long time

Hey CIA- do you like CDs?

C

Deeeeeeeeez nuts...

ahahahah

are you ready for disclosure user?

I saw that they were making a movie out of 'childhood's end' the other day and cracked up. This timeline truly is the best timeline.

>Ayyliens

Enjoy your demon's cock.

That okay, I'll be killing every one of the ayy lamo's
when it's your birthday you get supernatural powers, so on that day I will venture out to the ayys and give them a nice American welcome of highly concentrated gamma rays

stan lee ((())) predicted this in 1962. Incredible Hulk, TOAD (frog) men, the woiks

wait, is this real?
source?

Aw yeah! CD fun time, I like spinning them.

2012portal.blogspot.com/2017/05/disclosure-process.html

yup

look at these repeating numbers

i think there's a lot of media that directly or indirectly predicts what is in the process of happening, but usually Hollywood stuff distorts the truth to make it seem like the aliens aren't here yet when in reality Earth has been a colony for centuries if not millennia

Missed by one.

What can we do to prepare? Are they friendly?

I've seen their shapes and almost fought one once, but I stood down out of curiosity and didn't feel fear.
Should I?

seen their shapes?

more like just realizing its your mind playing tricks on you and thus being able to ignore it

Samefag.
Learn to proxy before u LARP, either that or start taking your meds like a good lilttle boy

Saaage

Or is it them playing tricks on my mind?

Only happened once when I was meditating and trying to kill lizard people in a space pyramid.

yea, seems legit

bomp

Enjoy welcoming your frog god/Satan. I'll be in heaven with the only God, Jesus Christ

>having Barron Trump straddle you
Hold on darlings I might have to go change my underwear, there's quite a lot of semen this time