Japan is over without migrants

When will Japan accept more immigrants to help their declining economy and birth rates? It is the only way to save Japan.

Other urls found in this thread:

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_of_the_future
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paneuropean_Union
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Save how? Populations rise and fall, its not a nove thing. What'll happen is the population will reach a certain point and plateau from there, creating new stability. The main reason why politicians support mass immigration is "muh pensions". The elderly should die off already and make way for the new generation

its inventing robots to fix immigrant problems.

Wow Japanese genocide right. When a race isn't fucking and having kids its the equivalent to a genocide i.e. white genocide

t.White Man

If migrants raise GDP, why do they come from poor countries?

they should encourage mass repatriation plenty of them over here surfing and smoking bongs all day renting apartments on the beach and studying English living off their parents wages

Elevens! You want an engineer?

More Muslims!
Japanese women need to bow to the almighty Muslim cock!

Nigg if the plateu is below what is needed the country collapses

"just wait for the plateu"
Christ

>below what is needed
Explain, don't just spout off without going into detail

Don't you dare tell Japan to take in more immigrants! The only reason Japan is great is because it hasn't accepted more immigrants.

This makes me a very happy person

>your country is dying
>get immigrants to come and breed like crazy in your land
>by the way all of them MUST be low IQ blacks
How can this formula save anything?

everyone, PLEASE COME TO JAPAN

It's our time of need, so, we need your help.

Why would they need immigrants?

What for?

Japanese women are fertile all of a sudden?

This stupidity may work on the gullible Germans but i don't expect the Japanese to swallow this illogical bullshit so easy.

>OMG OVERPOPULATION INC ENVIRONMENTAL COLLAPSE WHEN

Birth rates fall below replacement.

>HOLY SHIT PERMA NATIONAL DEFICITS UNSUSTAINABLE. IMPORT GDP SLAVES ASAP

Make up your minds. Choose your destroyer.

When they aren't fucking and are actively being outproduced in their own lands it's genocide by UN definition. So yeah. white genocide is real. Japan only has one part of that equation still though god bless them

What population is "needed" for a tiny string of islands? What is being done about the 200 nations with lower population density than Japan?

I'm coming!

>It is the only way to save Japan.

>Save Japan by replacing it with non-Japanese.

ayyy

This immigration bandaid solution is not key to fixing any declining society. We need wars! We need conquest! Humanity is going to look back at us to laugh and cry how we eliminated races as we eventually fade away. Humans are going to die out in a whimper at this rate.

>inb4 we need to import aliens as human birth rates are declining.

>If migrants raise GDP

They don't

>why do they come from poor countries?

pic related.

It's not meant to save anything
The immigrants are effectively being used as biological weapons. They're introduced to the country under false pretenses, then destroy the local culture, destabilize society, as well as diluting the local genepool and making it less 'pure'.

The modern 'immigration fixes everything!' paradigm being pushed is effectively an attack upon the nations of the world from the globalist cabal, and should be treated as the act of war by foreign aggressors that it is.

This old meme still works.

>canadafuckoffwe'refull.jpg

Wew. At least you have the space for it.

Japan is already accepting millions of immigrants, mostly from Korea.
Them not allowing foreigners in is a meme.

what a fucking shitshow the economist has become

>Japan is already accepting millions of immigrants, mostly from Korea.

Bit early to be huffing that much glue, isn't it?

Japan is 98% native Japanese and is probably the last developed nation on earth that has managed to maintain it's cultural and national identity because of this.

It's only time before (((they))) set their eyes on Japan and start demanding they import low skilled, uneducated muslim 'refugees'.

If Japan wanted more immigrants, they'd just import more Chinese to exploit.

Learn from our mistakes Japan, Your people seem so polite and welcoming to (white) visitors, but should stay 98.5% Japanese.

>implying letting in sub humans to fuck your women, ruin your culture, and drop your overall intelligence would save your country

na

The Samurai will save them from the Jews.

I hope Japan never falls.

japan is already overpopulated. why bring more?

>polite and welcoming to visitors
>visitors

If you're not going to assimilate, you can look forward to being squeezed out.

>mfw I got to tell a horrible Muslim-Burger that her schools would not make Halal food, and were ending her contract 9 months early.

HARRRO DIS REAR JAPANEE, NOT JEW SLIDE THREAD

WE NEED MOARE BLACK PENIS ENGRISH TEACHER, OPEN BOARFERS MOST HONORABRU

not really if you have less people you need less workforce and you need less money therefore the growth slowing down because of lack of people isnt a problem.

>he believed this
That news story is talking about refugees dumbass. The Koreans and Chinese living and working in Japan are not refugees. And there's a whole shit ton of them.

They clearly don't want sex in Japan, just waifus and the neet life. Anime was a mistake

>quote someone
>post completely unrelated image
>insult them, implying they are wrong without arguing them

Five star Sup Forumsmblr post.

If you (((save))) it this way, then it won't be a Japan anymore. Burgers you're responsible for pushing globalist agenda.

If they do NEED to take in immigrants, which they don't, WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE NIGGERS AND MUSLIMS?!?!?!??!? Fucking jews, Let them take in fucking locals like vietnamese or some shit. Fucking africa is a shithole and should be nuked into oblivion.

>one post by this ID

>the country collapses
no it fucking doesnt. stop spouting bullshit

>The Koreans

See "Zainichi Koreans", bit of an issue.

>and Chinese

Any info, or no?

>>mfw I got to tell a horrible Muslim-Burger that her schools would not make Halal food, and were ending her contract 9 months early.

Beautiful.

First off, refugees aren't going to want to come to Japan. It doesn't have a social welfare system to pay them to sleep during the day and carouse at night. Also Japan is not going to change their schools or language to accommodate them.

Yeah, I mean actual visitors who come, respect the rules, learn about the place, and then fuck off.

Poor RX-78, had to die for Unicorn.

Japanese can't say L, you are a fake

Well its time to uncuck the chink with islam
No more low birth rates its time to fuck 4 chinks to spread your seeds
No more cancerous hiki culture
Its time to stop being the skinny weak submissive feminine yellow monkey
Its time to grow a beard and some balls and get a sword and put your whores in check

I'd rather see their culture go extinct with dignity.

japan is starting to accept bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies
this will free them from negative interest and kike
bankers
this is going to save their economy and culture

The Chinese are all over the place in Japan. It's even got some Japanese KKK members pissed off.

Go to youtube and just type in "Japan documentary". There's a whole bunch of good shit to watch.
There is one where a Japan KKK member is going to travel to Fukashima to help Japanese people and murder Chinese.

NO NO, DIS Realru JAPAN I SWEARU

ALL NATION NEED OPEN BOARDER. NOT ISRAEL BECAUSE THEY SPECIAL, BUT ALL OTHER NATION ESPECIALLY JAPAN OKAY

I pray to Kek every night that they don't let immigrants in, those birthrates are gonna bounce back soon and the sun will rise again in the East.

(((The Economist)))

>save yourself by committing suicide

Refugees are a apart of a self serving political system primarily accosted with the left. The main theme is that of instant political power via votes.

An immigrant will 95% of the time vote left, hence the self serving nature. Immigration, no matter how small sets the stage for more immigration in democracies.

Democracy being one of the 3 ingredients to the demise of a nation.

>Democracy
>Welfare State
>Immigration

These 3 things will ruin a country. The welfare state holds up the bottom of society, and allows even 60iq niggers from huts in somalia to function in society. The welfare state is also the bait to get them to come via immigration. And that immigration being practically no vetting whatsoever.

So why? Like in my first statement, immigration is instant power for the left. Why invest in future generations which can take over two decades to come to fruition when you can ship scumbags over on boats and have that political power in some cases less than a years time?

To build more on the democracy aspect, im sure you are all familiar with the concept of term limits. Virtually all democracies in the west have them.

Term limits of a democracy vs say the lifetime occupation held by a monarchy can be though of as Renting a house for 4 or 8 years to buying a house. I won't go any further because I am sure you understand the connection.

Our countries are being sold out for temporary power and wealth, and our unborn children will be footing the bill.

Japan is gonna be fine as technology develops further

Chinese tourists yes, and they're like a plague of locusts that leave behind money in big cities.

>Look Mom, I memed it again!

What is that flag next to the Dixie flag? I thought it was Turkey, but I am just a dumb Burger....

white people are just niggers who smell better

stay in your own country

fucking auto correct

Fuck off, Nipon aber alles,TENNO HEIKA BANZAI!

>robotic replacements will mean no jobs for anyone
>Nigga you need them migrants yo

You are exactly the kind of good goy (((They))) want

Rice and fish are halal though

The economic : rothchild owned paper

what sorcery is this ?

>Look Mom, I memed it again!
cause its true

It would be best to pop the bubble early and shift to an economic system that isn't a population ponzi scheme.

]Alcohol (through soy sauce, mirin, etc), as well as fish stocks that use shell fish, etc. are in pretty much everything.

And it's been dropping steady for almost five years now. Korea's been ahead for a while, but no one mentions it, your memes are stale.

Who the fuck wants to live in japan? Korea and China will eventually destroy you guys once the USA stops protecting you.

The only nice places are small farming communities, and most the people are not very welcoming at all there. And there is about 100x more of that in 100x more variation here in the US.

t. ex AF fag stationed there for 2 years

Well thecnicaly speaking white IQ is 5 IQ lower then east asian countries, so your sociaity works better, but then again we compensate it by having more geniuses, as whites are more creative then east asians, we have more nobel prise winners (in sciances) then you do despite having less people in total.But i can agree that if whites would replace japanise in japan they wouldn't work as good as you would.

No workers. Chinese workers. Lots of them. You will find out too that Japanese women love them too. All those women talking about their foreign boyfriends 80 % of them are talking about Chinese boyfriends.

rememinder that this has been the UN's plan for a long time
>un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

powerful people have been pushing for a mixed race world population for a long time now. this is why there is such a cultish persuit of diversity and multiculturalism.

this man (often called the father of the EU) and his ideas about the world are held in high regard by many people in power and especially in the EU
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_of_the_future
>>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paneuropean_Union

Let it be over.

no you dense cunt, their country will severely change in the coming 5-10 years due to population ageing. Compared with their old people being rightwing as fuck and most young people all being liberal, shit will definitely change in their demographics, and not for the good either.

also tell your rich countrymen to stop fleeing to hawaii and turning it into chinatown.

>KKk
nice, it must be the third time I get this

Study some economics you cuck

So not the Chinese?

Source me, because otherwise it sounds like you're referring to the last Korea Wave five or six years ago that was all about Korean dramas, etc..

Only Chinese workers I've heard about work in fish plants in the sticks, so...

Considering the media Jews get more audacious by the year, I wish we were a decade forward so these news articles just read "Japan Needs Niggers".

That werd... Gaijin... Wut does it mayne?

Japan need to embrace Catholicism. They're ungodly ways are the main reason they're failing.

Why don't those fucking idiots just try to incentivize having children? I mean, they can throw benefits at mothers who have more than one child, because they don't have any shitskins who would abuse the system.

>inb4 muh bitcoin will save Japan
Ok bro.

>Implaying relligion has done anything good ever

too expensive

i wish that one country manages to do this without getting nuked instantaneously by the (((west)))

humanity needs to accept that our monetary system is outdated and unsustainable at this point

Reality cannot compete with fantasy ;) With that said i doubt japan will fade away anytime soon. They will have robot sexbots wifeus with wombs or some shit. Maybe they will simply breed their women. The best thing we can just do is leave them alone. I hate that the worlds races are disappearing because

>MUH GDP
>MUH BIRTH RATES

Honestly everything was fine in the world until the europe immigration crisis. The old world was always to be segregated and USA/Brasil were the testbeds not this, not this...

Why are you faggots so easily baited?

They do, just not enough. Paying 400,000 yen of a 500,000 child birth bill is nice, but it's not enough. Smart that the other gibs scale with the number of kids though.

They are more buisy funding other stuff, like roads,schools and so on.

With a lower population the cost of living will go down as housing and other prices will lower due to less demand.
This will lessen the pressure on younger people allowing them to have kids.

Becouse we care about Nipon.

Afraid of white guys stealing all the Japanese qts.

A lot of that is national, where as child care benefits ten to be on the municipal level. You'll see people moving because a different city has open daycare slots, benefits, etc.

Don't act like nigger new worlder.