Why are you guys surprised that muslims go on raping sprees when white girls dress like this in public?

why are you guys surprised that muslims go on raping sprees when white girls dress like this in public?

nobody is surprised that primitive subhumans act like primitive subhumans

she's comfortable with her body, she can do whatever she wants, after all its california

Why is a pretty aryan girl like her dressed like the local prostitute? Where did honour and decency go? The Jude has so much to answer for.

Irony is white women only have this privlege because white men are civilised.

We were expecting them just to film it or download the resulting footage like you did OP.

Slut culture is nice, you can decide if she is gonna cheat and divorce you just from the way she dresses and acts. If we forced them to dress the same, then it'd be a blind 1:9 gamble

if shitskins and mudslimes were actual human beings, they would just cuss to themselves and give their boner a squeeze as they got into their car like white people do. nobody here is surprised by shitskins and savages acting like shitskins and savages, we just argue they shouldn't be here.

also post more

HNNNNNGGGG

*rapes internally*

> it's the victims fault a man rapes
What fucking planet you on cunt.

Current dick status: MUH

I wanna join in!

You pulled that off Sup Forums

fuck off, Ahmed

>muslims go on raping sprees
I think you'll find that white people are doing most of the raping, user. You're in denial about the rape culture that you're part of.

Also, any more webms?

I'd assume they're near a beach desu

s-sauce?

/thread

Would you rape this?

THOSE FUCKING BARBARIANS

REAL MEN SHOULD PAY AND GROVEL FOR SEX

JUST TAKING IT FOR FREE IS CHEATING

>Would you rape this?
Not so fast, you would first have to get pass her Asian boyfriend

any webms from behind?

I am sure dumb fuck they are dance class or something. Chicks just don't walk around like that.. unfortunately.

>If we forced them to dress the same, then it'd be a blind 1:9 gamble
It basically still is with the ones that do.

If you saw this walking down the street, would you rape this?

Go outside and you will see that girls absolutely walk around like that.

oh ok that justifies wearing only underwear in public

western women are all portrayed as whores with no respect for themselves or their loved ones in the media they see and the hollywood movies they see. so they come to western countries thinking getting these women will be easy and you can just do whatever you want to them. in their own countries they rape far less frequently because the men over their guard over their women, and they show mutual respect to each other by not doing such a thing or bothering their women, but here it's just open season.

Not all degeneracy is bad.

>If you saw this walking down the street, would you rape this?
Not so fast, you would first have to get pass her Asian bf

>white girls have flat as-

>>If you saw this walking down the street, would you rape this?

this is bait

Thanks and saved. I feel like a taco now.

>California license plates on the car
Who cares. Let them get raped.

oh no, I accidentally summoned the asian male / white female spammer

shouldnt you be crying on /r/hapas and /r/asianmasculinity right now?

>You're in denial about the rape culture
How is rape a culture when animals and primitive humans always did it?

that ass isn't that big...

wow. I mean, she's virtually naked

even prostitutes dess up more than that

holy shit
at this point it has nothing to do with primitive behaviour

your females dress with less clothing than prostitutes

You are a Muslim walking down the beach and you see this. Would you rape her?

>so they come to western countries thinking getting these women will be easy and you can just do whatever you want to them.

i mean thats pretty much true, western women are whores these days that spread their legs for 5 different men per week

>civilized
being a cuck isnt civilized, its just dumb

>You are a Muslim walking down the beach and you see this. Would you rape her?
Not so fast, her Asian boyfriend is there

That's literally correct though, if the girl in the op got raped it would be the equivalent of walking down an alleyway alone in Sudan town with a tuxedo and several wallets bulging out of your pockets and complaining when you get robbed and killed

Imagine being a Chad, where you can just walk up to her and ask to fuck.
I hate normies.

shouldnt you be trying to bang some easy asian chicks right now?

Divorce wouldnt be a thing if you could force women to do anything

>>You are a Muslim walking down the beach and you see this. Would you rape her?
Same couple

Oh no, women dress in skimpy clothes at the beach.

this ling ling would get fuckinh raped right along her

> All accused rapists are rapists

> All actual rapists have enough evidence to convict when it's usually he-said-she-said

Your picture sucks and so do you

> lols gaiz niggers do slightly less than half the raping at 12% of the population! WHITEY BTFO

> Also please ignore that Hispanic is not a categorization for crimes, we might have to accept that Jose Luis Alberto Fonseca de Alonso Alvarez Benitez Guarro Valencia Alpon is not actually a white guy.

>oh no, average women now dress with less clothes on them than prostitutes
>muh freedom

No we just dont instantly rape when we see a scantily clothed woman, Tyrone

>at this point it has nothing to do with primitive behaviour
>your females dress with less clothing than prostitutes

If you think that justifies rape you're obviously a sandnigger
>flag
everybody move along

You are a Muslim who just crossed the seas into Italy and you see this Italian girl. Would you rape her?

He's clearly not her boyfriend. No straight man takes selfies.

And yet it's you that has the muslim rape problem, not us.

Chad's need money for that. You have to be a rich young Chad and in her social circle.

That's how it works or girls like that. Notice she's on her phone and still looks miserable. They're not socializing even in their own circle that much.

>You are a Muslim who just crossed the seas into Italy and you see this Italian girl. Would you rape her?
Not so fast. Her Asian boyfriend is right there with her.

it's almost the perfect size. in fact, i might argue that it's a little too big

regardless of whether or not this justifies rape, the fact remains: they dress like prostitutes

OR with less clothes than prostitutes

>>You are a Muslim who just crossed the seas into Italy and you see this Italian girl. Would you rape her?

Don't you frogs literally have nude beaches? Also, do you expect women to wear a burka when going to the beach?
It's one thing that women are being slutty. It's another dressing in a bikini when going to the beach.

girls dont just only go for money user.

Hello Abdul... why you left your country for the terrorists go back fool

>>>You are a Muslim who just crossed the seas into Italy and you see this Italian girl. Would you rape her?
Their Halloween costume

thanks for coming through btw OP and not 1 post by this id'ing the thread. any more webms?

well, not while that turbo-Chad is protecting her.

bro you low test as hell, it looks like she hasn't done a squat in her life. its not s bad ass but its not special either

It wasn't rape
>it was a sexual emergency

>why are you guys surprised that muslims go on raping sprees when white girls dress like this in public?
I'm not, because they're muslims and anyone who's muslim basically has the mentality of a potato, and would put any woman including his mother,sister and daughter into a human trashbag because they can't control their dick, also because it's pretty much their quest and goal to conquer Europe by womb.
Real men in the 21st century should be able to pickup women and not pay for sex, if that's what you ultimately want but that's kind of degenerate and that's why I preffer dating to just picking up women at a bar or club, don't judge people by your own failures just because you can't get a girl doesn't mean you can go out and beat and rape someones daughter/sister/mother because she decided to dress like a slut.
>inb4 you promote degeneracy you kike
No I promote the freedoms of Evropa that were always ours, all we need to do is change slowely but surely public opinion on such matters as dresscode and what is modesty, to show back the beauty of marriage and full families much rather than seeking a easy answer like Islam which will ruin everything that is European.

I always wondered what its like to have a sub 90 IQ.

you do things like rape and murder but you personally believe these things are normal.

>girls dont just only go for money user.
Take it from a former young Chad who lived in California at that age, and had many Chad friends.

All they go for is MONEY

>He's clearly not her boyfriend. No straight man takes selfies.
Stop being in denial

it's funny you get upset when reality is expressed

Nope sorry, I found these from Sup Forums

>cuck
Nobody uses that word anymore except alt-lite plebbitors, with things being as they are we're on a pretty fast meme rotation

Now go back to watching Sargon vids

>tfw I have a rape fetish
>tfw I wanna be the one getting raped

That video makes me want to move back to California.

>>He's clearly not her boyfriend. No straight man takes selfies.

Its warm and she dresses for it.

I don't see a problem here.

Also its nice to look at, what are you talking about.
You faggots who complain are just funhating faggots, the problem arent the girls but the rapists, jesus christ.

I mean I would like to have a virgin and marry her maybe but guys, she would always think about how sex with other guys would be, if yyou were her first and only one,no? Also virgins are horrible at sex.

Post more

thanks

Must own a tech startup or something lol

She wants that autist, look how her body language changes towards him

TFW he probably doesnt even know hes a chad

>No I promote the freedoms
again with this meme

a race to the bottom is not freedom, it's complete utter degenerate bullshit bringing people to the bottom

This angle makes it clear she's at the beach. Is it really degenerate to wear a bikini bottom and a t-shirt at the beach?

101%

>pol complains about women

in a nutshell

Yep. No matter how many selfies you take, you'll never get a white girl, Chang.

Get off Sup Forums Anthony! Before you get Hillaried

>Degenerate

Tbh I find it weird that her ass is literally on full display. I mean it's hot, so fucking hot. But why would you just show your ass cheeks to everyone.

nah dude, prolly the hoes in cali but not all girls are like that. if you make her laugh, are really outgoing, have a lotta social presence/friends you're pretty much set. money is a bonus which guys like that often will make a lot of anyways if not through getting an education then through their connections and people they know setting them up

Hi John.

Prostitutes actually wear more clothes than that
>tfw being clothed becomes taboo

I think she's near a beach so it would be more like flaunting your money in a location where others flaunt their money. Also people wearing burkas are raped.

>freedoms of Evropa that were always ours
>>>always ours
Stop larping, jew

I'm suprised we let muslims in knowing they go on raping sprees from seeing this shit

Theyre the problem, not us.

Even with Sharia law you wont get a girl cause youll still be a little bitch no father would marry his daughter too