OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/lbq6s
archive.fo/f33JH
strawpoll.me/13138793
youtube.com/watch?v=21vQXNOqjwo
archive.is/ioelo
ibtimes.com/north-korea-tests-more-missiles-us-south-korea-thaad-deployment-suspended-2549372
washingtonpost.com/world/irans-top-diplomat-says-white-house-statement-on-tehran-attack-is-repugnant/2017/06/08/a7604a62-4c1b-11e7-a186-60c031eab644_story.html
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201706081054426828-syria-kurds-raqqa/
english.aawsat.com/youssef-diab/news-middle-east/assad-allies-threaten-hit-us-forces-syria
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-syrian-air-force-bombs-us-allies-raqqa-province/
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-democratic-forces-capture-two-key-villages-isis-rural-raqqa-map-update/
japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/06/08/world/qatar-crisis-shines-spotlight-u-s-base-key-anti-operations/#.WTknM2iGPIU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Israel false flagger shill thread is still up

How much you want to bet this one gets deleted?

FIRST FOR ASSAD

streamable.com/lbq6s

non jew edition
jannies will probably delete this one

pls dont delete jannies this is real thread

Strong possibility

The Guardian has begun shilling for Qatar and blaming Trump for the Middle East. Obama dindu nuffin.

>archive.fo/f33JH

Alright Youtube

plz send help ameribros, I live in a town that was annexed by the american forces, surely I'm white

God I fucking hate Jon Ossoff

JUST

i feel so empty when i got off work and there aren't any happenings. i want crazy shit to happen and for dc to be turned on its head, with trump's 42d intergalactic sudoku to be revealed

Nice flag.

We'll soon see how events unfold. Either way, I am prepared for the tsunami of shilling to come.

>muh polls
What a terrible position it must be to see the Democrat party losing left and right, Trump not being impeached, and all you have is rigged polls.

In 2020 when Trump wins again will you still cling to polls?

you try necking yourself shillbot?

>THINK

streamable.com/lbq6s

Holy shit we have a nice flotus

In both senses of the word. She truly is a lovely woman.

Finland. When fuck all happens yet again as a result of this hearing, will you finally lock yourself in the sauna and die?

wtf we cant let him get the nuclear codes

We do.

THE DAMAGE IS ALREADY DONE

>61% KNOW TRUMP FIRED COMEY TO SAVE HIS OWN HIDE
>72% DON'T TRUST TRUMP ON RUSSIA
>32% APPROVE OF TRUMP AS PRESIDENT ANYMORE
>CNN, ABC, MSNBC, NBC SURGING
>FOX AND BREITBART COLLAPSING

TRUMP JUST KILLED REPUBLICANS FOREVER

very excited to see Lewandowski rise in power

No he'll just spam polls because it's all the left has when Democrats are losing every special election. The reality says they're losing, but lefties don't care about reality.

wtf are you on about. i want to see the swamp drained with no survivors. i know i dont see everything trump is doing, because politics just dont work that way. i want this russia narrative dead and gone in the most heinous ways for leftists

she is an angel of sex

LMAO Macrons grandma looks like she'll need a cane in a few years

macron's crypt keeper dear god

45% approval rating according to Rasmussen, who were far more accurate during election season

45 % is amazing considering the deep state onslaught

i literally thought that was an outtake picture and someone's grandma wandered in to the field of view

>Nope

HAHHAHAHAA
NICE "ARGUMENT"

TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN

M-kay. Go take your meds, watch some cartoons, and go to sleep. Adults are talking.

Polls still have credibility after Nov 8th?

Just plug your ears and ignore reality, then?

No, but it's all the shills have left. They can't point to any victories so they have to imagine them.

Kurt, got any recommendations?

Polls are flawed once you know how they're actually conducted.

does anyone think sessions might actually be fired? if so, would it be a mistake?

adults didn't believe the polls during the election either, and so Trump won.

He won't be fired, you dumb cuck. Stop believing fake news.

literally where?

I don't believe it. I was just asking what you guys thought to corroborate my findings, you based nigger.

you sound very defensive though

For clarity:

there is no possibility he was trolling the way we do when we take screencaps right?

He needs another seizure, I wonder how many are packed there in those tweets.

I have trouble believing it. It would require a sense of humor, which I don't think he has.
Also, it is one thing to do that sort of trolling when you are anonymous, but for a guy with his sort of job description, this sort of makes him the butt of the joke.

Had another dream about her again, lads. The dream had me and her in a white picket fence, suburban house that costs about 300,000 Federal Reserve notes, the date was 20/7/1956, we hate a lovely family filled with 4 children(three boys and a daughter), she wore her usual polka dot blue dress with the ribbon in her hair in a nice ponytail, she cooked us all a nice dinner after I came back from my hardworking job that actually paid well. I set my jacket on a rack and she greets me at the door with a warm embrace and kiss. The children come running to hug their father and tell me all about how great their day was, and I pat them all on the head listening to their stories. Then we all sit at the table and make a prayer before eating our deliciously cooked meal. After dinner the children watch the telly, my wife goes off to do the laundry, and I sit in a nice chair reading before it's almost time to head to bed. It's 8pm and I tuck my children to sleep after reading them a bedtime story. I turn the light off and close the door, and make my way into my room to shag me wife. Before I can even do that I get woken up by some cunt outside who fucking sounded his horn ruining everything for me. Felt like shit all day, lads.

Please Trump, make this a reality again.

If there is, it's microscopic. This is the same man that compiled a list of "Tucker Carlson falsehoods" as a secret weapon which netted him zero gain for his argument. It would require a decent amount of thought and planning on his part, two elements he appears to be heavily lacking in.

Comey admitted that he pledged his [honest] loyalty to Trump.

Now he is acting like he wasn't.

Fucking weasel.

He got a Sup Forumstard jailed for hatecrimes, I hope he dies

>thread's slow as fuck before Comey's testimony

It's as if people know he's going to be impeached and have preemptively abandoned thread.

The kike's thread split us. More people posting there than here.

it's just dead time between night owls crashing and others waking up lad

THROW THE JEW DOWN THE WELL

ppl sleeping so they can get up early for the big day (of nothing happening)

I'm considering shirking what I planned on doing today just to see all of that nothing.

Hey guys, what do you think of Trump's work so far?
I made a strawpoll

Please vote here
strawpoll.me/13138793

trump is such a bad liar

because he is so honest

No thanks, user of the negro persuasion.
>Nice try, FBI

Remember, bigots

>youtube.com/watch?v=21vQXNOqjwo
3 hours until he implicates Obama, Hillary and a set of other people to federal crimes.

Drampleforpf BTFO?

Wouldn't the title make more sense if it read: You Don't Have To Be A Racist To Be Racist

Lefties are pretty much incapable of self deprecating humor so I doubt it.

Yes, and then it might actually gain some merit. As is, it's just another piece of wumbo jumbo.

Can't believe the kike shill thread is the active one

The one on the far left is shooped right?
I mean, why the fuck would they let her wear that?

It is real and it is quite mind boggling.

streamable.com/lbq6s

>3 separate threads

Oh no

There was a thread split, and it's always dead at this time.

The Democrats' Progressive Caucus is proposing a fully government funded 2 trillion dollar infrastructure plan to match everything the American Society of Civil Engineers wants. Trump's plan is 1/10th as much funding and is dependent on "private" works i.e. tolls.

Can we at least support THIS progressive initiative? As Trump himself points out, we spent about 3 trillion in the Middle East over the last decade.

>North Korea launches 4 anti-ship missiles, fourth test in a month
archive.is/ioelo

>North Korea Tests More Missiles As US-South Korea THAAD Deployment Is Suspended: North Korean cruise missiles test-fired Thursday were designed to sink enemy ships and similar to Russian Kh-35 anti-ship projectiles
ibtimes.com/north-korea-tests-more-missiles-us-south-korea-thaad-deployment-suspended-2549372

>Iran’s top diplomat says White House statement on Tehran attack is ‘repugnant’
washingtonpost.com/world/irans-top-diplomat-says-white-house-statement-on-tehran-attack-is-repugnant/2017/06/08/a7604a62-4c1b-11e7-a186-60c031eab644_story.html

>>Kurdish Autonomy in Syria in Question as Raqqa Offensive Gains Momentum: US-backed SDF members insist that after the liberation of Raqqa the region will become part of the Federal Democratic System of Rojava and Northern Syria
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201706081054426828-syria-kurds-raqqa/

>Assad Allies Threaten to Hit US Forces in Syria
english.aawsat.com/youssef-diab/news-middle-east/assad-allies-threaten-hit-us-forces-syria

>Syrian Air Force bombs US allies in Raqqa province: With dozens of airstrikes hitting ISIS positions in the governorate of Raqqa, a couple of airstrikes also seem to have struck villages recently captured by the US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-syrian-air-force-bombs-us-allies-raqqa-province/

>US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces capture two key villages from ISIS in rural Raqqa – Map update
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-democratic-forces-capture-two-key-villages-isis-rural-raqqa-map-update/

>Qatar crisis shines spotlight on U.S. base key to anti-IS operations
japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/06/08/world/qatar-crisis-shines-spotlight-u-s-base-key-anti-operations/#.WTknM2iGPIU

>Link by a jew

It's a link from a different thread about the whole Kurt deal
It's just a funny video
you can trust me good goyim

Am I the only one who thinks "Mad Dog" sucks? He has tough words but speaks in the manner of a mumbling old fuck.

in every picture she looks insane really. she looks like someone who has been taking drugs for too long in life. like someone who is prescribed xanax for 5 years and has all their senses dulled.

Say it with me: MUH

>The sun is Islamophobic!

your what?

>shills falseflag worrying about sessions for days
>Act surprised when people are frustrated that you took (or pretend to) the bait
>Also a clear no with the usual insult is now being defensive

The land itself will not hold them

BREAKING NEWS
>Kurt Eichentai cannot get past the sad panda

CNN doesn't give a fuck what they publish and they don't even try to hide it anymore. they lie so often there is no covering it up

Speak softly but carry a big stick

>wake up
>check twatter to see all the speculation about the Comey shit
>Kikenwald trending
>oh boy he must have melted down again
>check why
>anime tiddies

Am I still asleep? This is too good to be real

Twitter banned that breitbart girl who got fired. German government demanded she be banned to boot apparently