Syrian refugee kills German psychologist

dw.com/en/police-syrian-refugee-kills-german-psychologist-in-saarbrücken/a-39153920

Other urls found in this thread:

focus.de/panorama/welt/messerattacke-in-saarbruecken-erstochener-drk-mitarbeiter-in-fluechtlingsberatung-war-selbst-ex-fluechtling_id_7225100.html
bild.de/regional/saarland/saarland/das-ist-das-opfer-des-messerstechers-52087620.bild.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Turns out he wasn't much of a psychologist then.

Nice.

Good, all quacks should be killed. They're a detriment to the practice of real medicine.

Let's not forget the refugee is the real victim here.

Maybe it was a she, the article doesn't say. It'd be interesting that they're keeping that information away from us.

post text you autist no one wants to click that shit

AAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA

Do you think it's not important to understand the human brain and the way people think?

I'd say it's pretty important.

>Do you think it's not important to understand the human brain and the way people think?
That's not what psychs do. That's why they're called quacks.

this

>So you were given a recommendation to come to my office for raping 12 women and killing 3 men. Can you tell me why you did this?
>allahu akbar
>Hmm, I don't understand, but I suppose that's my fault, maybe we should move onto some ink pictures?
>ALLAHU AKBAR
>Well I guess I deserved that stabbing for not being culturally sensitive enough. I'll write you a recommendation for increased welfare to help you relax some. I can't seem to find my pen so I guess I can just use my blood. I hope you'll forgive me for not being able to help you more.

AHAHAHHA ETERNALLY KEKED

>Syrian refugee

So you opened the doors to the middle-easterners and you try to fix them?

topfuckingkek

Guys the victim was also a refugee and brown

focus.de/panorama/welt/messerattacke-in-saarbruecken-erstochener-drk-mitarbeiter-in-fluechtlingsberatung-war-selbst-ex-fluechtling_id_7225100.html

According to OP they were a psychologist.

You called them a quack and a detriment and I questioned your reasoning.

See my pic, that's psychology. Understanding the mind.

Not important to you?

This is the victim! Nothing of value was lost

it's a he from iraq

bild.de/regional/saarland/saarland/das-ist-das-opfer-des-messerstechers-52087620.bild.html

Ironic.

not really.
iraqis often under such attacks in Europe

Achmed go fight the IS and stop shitposting

this is simply part of the price we must pay to live in a diverse, multicultural, and multiracial open society of love and tolerance. bigots need not share their opinion

(((Psychology))) was the brainchild of (((Sigmund Schlomo Freud))).

Good chance this quack was a quaker.

>traumatized refugee
Oh my, they are so used to fucking 10 year olds and killing each other that they lose it if they don't do it for a day.

"german" psychologist haha the guy was a refugee too

That's what psychiatry

they're almost over
by people who get paid to fight them
and i'm quality posting you asshole.

Sooooo much clickb8 ITT
SAGE
A
G
E

Don't take Hanz too seriously, he's just upset about his countrymen destroying his home. He's probably a good man.

should teach future "doctors" to help "refugees"

Whats real medicine?

Nobody should really be surprised

You are probably safer here in Iraq than in Germany lol

>focus.de/panorama/welt/messerattacke-in-saarbruecken-erstochener-drk-mitarbeiter-in-fluechtlingsberatung-war-selbst-ex-fluechtling_id_7225100.html
I can't read this gook language, Heinz. English, please.

Good, the only good g*rman is a dead one.

D

>here in Iraq
>Austria
really makes you think

considering Germany is filled with escaping isis members, and have Wahhabi mosques openly and legally breeding them by bulk
yes, i'm way safer in Baghdad than a camp filled with sunni terrorists and sub-saharan rapist cannibals

Don't think I will ever forgive the traitors who did this to my continent. It's not going to be fun in the next years, but I am not planning to run away.

you sound like something out of mein kampf
give em hell hans
remember me if you start the 4th Reich
i'll raise you an iraqi ss division

It's obvious that the refugee was upset a doctor would dare try to examine him, it's an insult to his intelligence since that fine refugee doctor could do it himself.

Dont be racist OP

I'm looking forward to be fighting next to you on the day of reckoning.

I'll take you up on the offer one day, bro.

(((Psychology)))