You desperately wanted it to be shit

>you desperately wanted it to be shit
>you desperately wanted it to be another shitty gurlpower flic like Ghostbuster
>you desperately wanted it to flop hard

This is what misogyny looks like Sup Forums. Look at it.

desu alot of normie men went with their girlfriends because they think she is hot. god dam jews man.

Is this bait? We literally didn't give a fuck if this movie was good or bad. If it's "good" I may even watch it but my mind is far too advanced for capeshit.

I didn't care, and I still don't. The only "people" that tried to push this as a pro-woman movie other than the fact that it's fucking wonder woman were the cunts at alamo drafthouse that made a woman's only screening. Fuck those cunts, but as for the movie, I'll probably watch it on jewflix when it comes out.

how is a woman playing wonder woman a victory over misogyny?

is xe a trap or something?

Strawman the post.

We didn't actually care about this movie. There were never threads about it because it didn't seem cringeworthy enough to laugh at. What is cringe is how leftards are in tears as if there's never been a movie with a woman lead beating people up before. Very stupid people.

>wonder WOMAN
>played by a woman
>feminists win

>makes a movie about a superhuman with superpowers while being female

There isn't much reason to be upset over it anymore than you would over spiderman. Same reason I can play Witcher 3 all day and not be aggro'd over extremely powerful women wielding magic. Its called fantasy.

Stop supporting the Hollywood Jews

It was in fact really shitty and I'm still disappointed at my friends for dragging me to that capeshit movie.

>>you desperately wanted it to be shit
Not really, I like DC Movies and had high expectations
>>you desperately wanted it to be another shitty gurlpower flic like Ghostbuster
But its not on the same level, girly Ghostbusters is a remake of a mediocre movie which only has nostalgia value going for it that was rehashed to fit a political message by having women who act like men take the lead

Wonder woman is an adaptation of a long going story that has been around long before the SJW bullshit started and is player as a female behaving like an Amazon (which are still women) and with an attractive actress

>>you desperately wanted it to flop hard
Again not really

>This is what misogyny looks like Sup Forums. Look at it.
This isnt Sup Forums

Omg meme tranny outrage at wonder woman being cis female hetero normative not even wearing a burka propaganda

>Sup Forums
>1 post by this ID
Yid posting be gone.

Is it good, or is it some virtue-signalling womenist shit? All the MSM praises that movie.

It's still shit. Super hero movies are cancer slowly killing cinema.

Why would I care about if it's good or not? I know Buzzfeed will just spindle it into a pile of shit regardless

The movie was actually red-pilled as fuck

>Stays chaste for centuries
>Fucks a heroic white man and remains faithful to him for at least a century
>Germans aren't the real bad guys, it's actually a pseudo-British crypto-jew (bureaucrats are actually more evil than any comic book villain)
>Noble white man nobly sacrifices himself to save London
>Female villian serves to red-pill her that women are just as complicit in evil as men
>Ottomans are shown to be bad guys too
>Ending implies she's going of to save people and kick muslim-ass in modern day Paris after a terror attack
>Moral of the story is that there's no such thing as black and white morality, everything is complex, and believing it isn't is dangerous

I'm just tired of capeshit.

>Sup Forums

Really? Sigourney Weaver played a badass female lead before it was cool, and it wasn't forced so it worked. WW is probably OK because it's not forced either. Ghost Busters wass forced feminist pandering so it flopped hard.

throw all cunts from a plane

What did it win again?
Chart Rank
All Time Domestic 424
All Time Worldwide 499
Top Movies in the Past 365 Days 23
Worldwide Openings 41
Foreign Opening Weekends 43
Opening Day Gross 50
Single Day Gross 104
Non-Opening Tuesday Gross 21
Single Day Friday Gross 45
Single Day Monday Gross 71
Single Day Saturday Gross 48
Single Day Sunday Gross 39
Single Day Tuesday Gross 25
Non-Holiday Monday Gross 33
Theater Averages (Wide Releases) - All Time 54
Theater Averages - Wide Opening Weekends 52
Opening Weekends 40
Opening Weekends - June 6
Opening Weekends - Summer 25
Top 3-Day Grosses 41
Top 4-Day Grosses 49
Top 5-Day Grosses 48
Rated PG-13, Opening Weekends 30
Widest Releases 38
Widest Opening Releases 35
Widest PG-13 Rated Openings 27
Widest PG-13 Rated Releases 28
Fastest to $100 million 42
Slowest to $100 million 599

Wtf i love jewish propaganda now

Gal Gadot is Isreali desu

Angered because the movie exposes the eternal Anglo and admonishes the Germans of their guilt?

>capeshit

capeshit fans are cancerous and in masses, like star wars niggers

movie was shit
pretty boring run of the mill superhero movie
better than captain America at least

>watching shitty superhero movies
Now why are you guys so stupud?

>muh mysoginy
>muh Muslim cast
>muh native American put in the movie JUST to say "white man steal my land"
>black amazonions
oh yeah so red pilled

only good super hero movie is Hellboy

I know this is bait but if you still watch comic book movies I hope you get blown up in the next terrorist attack.

I can't tell if that's a sentence or clickbait title of something

Was it FemDom or not? Wonder Women was created from bondage fantasies. She is a switch. As long as males are dominating her in the end that is OK with me, desu. Pure FemDom is degenerate.

HITLER WAS ARES

>muh mysoginy
Literally no talk of misogyny in the movie, unless you consider the crotchety old British lords initially ignoring her because she was a woman .

>muh Muslim cast
One (1) french Moroccan guy, meanwhile there's a terror attack at the end and the ottomans are portrayed as bad

>muh native American put in the movie JUST to say "white man steal my land"
Only serves to show the complexity and moral greyity of mankind when previously she had thought literally all evil in the human world because of ares. Again, this is a single line in the movie.

>black amazonions
None with speaking roles, and you know SJWs would riot if there were no PoC

I have not seen one single thread on Sup Forums trashing this film. Strawman.