Why are some(most) yuropoors on Sup Forums opposed to Brexit?

Why are some(most) yuropoors on Sup Forums opposed to Brexit?

German flags are the worst for this, but many Dutch, French and Polish flags are also salty about it, sometimes it seems like only Sweden supports us in Brexit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3CNeDtZmpjU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sweden is your greatest ally!

Because greek water quality has increased vastly since greece joined the EU.
That's an argument you will always get when discussing this topic IRL with some rich kids that think the EU is the best thing ever.
Nobody ever talks about how it's regulations make it hader to become an independent business because most people don't even think about it, they just want their dreamjob in an already established business.
If the term "sheep" wasn't already so overused by faggy conspiracypeople it would actually be a good comparison.

You certainly are!

>Polish flags are also salty about it
idk 2bh, most people i know basically say "good for them", and "i hope we're next", but maybe it's just the people i surround myself with

I just hope you keep the gibs flowing

the poles want the money
germany wants its vassals
french are just faggots

only krautboos and shills are against brexit

Not really. Ignore the retarded leftards.

Sorry, most of us celebrate it. At least, we rid ourselves of the eternal anglo

No I'm glad you lead the way out of this like union.

Kike *

Individually European countries are irrelevant. Together they are the largest economy in the world and the most powerful political bloc.

If Europe is to survive it needs to figure out a way to point its efforts in the same direction. Land and population lead to strength and only a combined Europe has enough of them to matter.

kek you need to learn the psyche of the average European, there is no national pride or identity. They are doomed.

I'm not, only Germany and Poland are

As for the Netherlands: maybe joop.nl is leaking.

We are salty, because instead trying to change EU, because you hate some of things of it
You are just leaving letting EU to rot and all other countries without strong ally within EU, giving them only option to leave it like you did or just suck it

Brexit only strengthened Germany, France and other mad countries and gave them strength to impose they crazy ass policies on weaker countries
Therefore we see UK as a country that don't give a fuck about nothing other than themselves, because nothing will reach you on an island

because Brexit is just the UK shooting itself in the foot. All the shit that little Englanders care about like immigration have gotten worse because of British politicians not because of the EU, and in fact they almost always scapgoat the EU for the ills of the UK.

Because this means I can no longer order from British sellers on Ebay.

We left because you cannot change it. It was built from the ground up with the ultimate goal of a european state. That's the reason why the way you vote in EU elections has zero impact on its overall direction.

Only triggering part about Brexit is the absolute lack of knowledge on the subject by the brits.
For some reason every anglo twat is conviced that you will magically kick out 10 million darkies out of your country, cut welfare and build fleet to recapture lost islands.
While in reality pound will be worth less than Zimbabwean dollar.

You sure about that?
Maybe If based on geographical location; However I'd think we support your independence and right to chose, more than any country currently standing.
Potentially even more than most of your own countrymen.

I'm so confused on how there can be pro EU leftist in Poland. I mean I'm a burger so our educational system might have missed a few things. But weren't you lads ruled by an oppressive leftist regime that had a secret police that executed tons of people? Oh yeah it's the USS Fucking R.

You had your Brexit now it is time for our Swexit.

Reminder that the EU is a continuation of Germany by other means.

youtube.com/watch?v=3CNeDtZmpjU
(3:18 - 29:03)

What you say is true, however the EU will have control of external immigration within a decade.

I'm sure the euro will flourish having to prop your country up.

I mean, i can't even imagine all the ways the EU loses by one of their central pillars (in a sense) leaving. I know at the start most states weren't really that into UK as a part of the EU, but bringing them in was a major milestone for such a postnational body and signified greater legitimacy than it already had. Losing such a symbol, especially when the whole point of a Union is Unity is damaging on a fundamental level, and regardless of the outcome on Britain will enflame similar sentiments across the EU, as well as amongst those the EU seeks to bring into the fold. They obviously also lose out economically and militarily, but i think the big thing is losing face. After Greece, this is the second crack in the facade that can't just be painted over.

Smart to leave now though, once poortugal, spain (lmao 50% youth unemployment), shitaly and all the other teat suckling german export farms start to collapse and mama merkel can't bail everyone out (but EU states still have to guarantor debts of fellow member states) the house of cards comes crumbling down.

not going to happen, SD won't win next year, it will be close but Sweden's Breivik will come in January 2018 and kill children and make people favor muslims

>Why are some(most) yuropoors on Sup Forums opposed to Brexit?
Because we're intelligent enough to realize that that's pointless D&C and not only weakens the Union, but also everyone on the continent.

Who doesn't it weaken? The US and Russia, the only two nations who tried to prop up Le Pen as well and are opposed to the EU. Do you see the connection? You're basically sucking a foreign tribe's dick and inviting it to come separate your own tribe, which is the cuckiest thing you can do.

There are issues with this Union but balkanizing it and causing an economic depression in Europe, at the benefit of the US and Russia, is not the solution to the issues. It must be reformed, not fucking destroyed.

I want to believe :(

This will never happen if the Brexit negotiations go to shit.

Nah mate, I geniunely like the brexit and would like to see the EU crumble within my lifespan.

The brits took the first step.

Anyways,
I'm worried that if labour gets their way, they're gonna cuck in the brexit negotiations.

Without you guys, there is no longer even hope to change EU

>You're basically sucking a foreign tribe's dick and inviting it to come separate your own tribe, which is the cuckiest thing you can do.

So your argument is basically "German Dick is better than Russian Dick."

Why don't you suck your own dick? Sure you might hurt your back, but once you get past the pain and put in the hard work stretching to finally achieve it, it will be all the sweeter.

Krauts shilling for the Kraut dominated EU, and you are surprised?

The simplest answer is probably the most likely; it benefits them.

Is EU shit and made to siphon wealth from other countries to benefit Germany? -Yes.
Do we need it? -Yes.
Its in dire needs of reform but you cant even pass a stick of gum in Brussels without getting your anal cavity stretched.
But you have to admit you were conned and that there is no "long term improvement" after you leave.

I support Brexit, only Sup Forums is being raided with /r/The_Donald reddit fags.
>Nu_Sup Forums

You got that all wrong m80, us EUros are not opposed at all. Best thing you guys ever did for EU.

there never was
those in power don't simply give up power because you ask to nicely

There never was any hope. Like I said it was built with one goal in mind, and you are either part of that project or not. The sooner you realise this the better.

We elected 24 UKIP MEPs, and all they can do is make a lot of noise in the parliament because they ultimately have zero power to do anything.

We're now in the driver's seat, how we vote in elections will actually matter. If the country decides to collectively cuck themselves then at least it was our decision and not some globalist overlord in brussels.

>I'm worried that if labour gets their way, they're gonna cuck in the brexit negotiations.
If they win, they will absolutely cuck.

Their manifesto contains a pledge where they'll accept whatever deal the EU offers, which would be a disaster considering how much the eurocrats want to punish Britain for having the temerity to vote out.

>So your argument is basically "German Dick is better than Russian Dick."
My argument is that if you took the minimal time required to learn history from the HRE times to Napoleon and so on, you'd realize that this continent has *always* gravitated towards a "United States of Europe" model and that the only reason it keeps not happening is because of foreign entities.

We're just too close to each other and are surrounded by powerful states on every side. If it doesn't happen peacefully, the continent chimps out in a civil war to achieve it anyway. All I'm saying is that we should break the cycle, stop listening to those foreign entities and form that federation at last, because it's going to happen anyway be it now or in 100 years - it's the natural state of Europe.

As for your "sucking German dick" part of the argument, it's not the same because we're (and everyone else in the EU) given representation in every executive and legislative body of the Union. Germany loves to LARP as the controllers of the Union but that's not true. Yes, they're rich and they're the California of Europe but the senate is not controlled by California alone. Speaking of that, we become the President of the Council of the EU this year

Your best choice this year is to wipe your ass with the ballot and you know it.
Your choices are a communist with more ridiculous ideas than Terry Pratchetts books or May who wants to put a fist so far up your ass she will be able to grab you by the throat.

>but many Dutch [...] are also salty about it

what?

Maybe we Brits would feel that way too if we were as insignificant as Bulgaria.

Is it wrong to dream of an fourth German dominated Reich within my own lifetime.

God damn it Denmark keep your brutal rape fantasies to yourself.

France are more significant than you and currently feel that way (and actually lead a massive war to achieve it once). Germany as well.

Shit argument dude.

France is dead. It's sad, but what are you going to do?

Really? Actual Polish people are mostly surprised you actually had the balls and think it's good for you.

We're concerned only because we're still in the EU and Britain was a big ally against German EU domination.

On the other hand BREXIT means there's a shitload of jobs moving from London to Warsaw, so can't complain.

Yeah but if you work in Warsaw you get paid in Euros. Didn't think about that, did you mate?

Lol, no, we kept our currency just like you, m8.

Sorry, you mentioned jobs leaving London so I assumed we were talking about the future.

Ever closer union, my dude. The shock to the eurozone caused by Brexit requires a show of solidarity, don't you know.

Germans are scared their vampiric jewry will come to an end once everybody inevitably get tired of their shit so they try to postpone the inevitable by posting inflaming comments

probably jealousy that youre off the hook

Slavs want gibs
Krauts want power
Frogs prefer subservience to Germany over rivalling us for real

I dont mind you guys leaving
I support it completely
But i still think you should all vote ukip instead of the tories.
That party, just like labour, is not to be trusted when push comes to shove.

Fuck the EU

(OP)
brexit is literally just a delusional temper tantrum from britcucks who can't come to terms with playing second fiddle

it helps no-one

>muh britainnia rules the waves

>many (...) Polish flags are also salty about it
It's not like this bong, we support brexit, seriously. The thing is we generally don't like you.

you had to write your post twice, that was embarrassing

feels good being out the EU : ^ )

>has to write post twice
>still makes a mistake
lmao

we know who pays the price: it's us. Only significant payer left in the EU.

Aside from that: Yes I am jealous. If I would have been a brit, I would have voted Brexit all the time.

Looking ahaed to beat you in the next world cup though. Some rivalery must be honored.

The EU has reformed almost every decade since its inceptions. Just because it's moving in the direction you dislike does not mean that it's not "reformable"

Enjoy your terrorists, Brexit isn't going to make them go away

/r/europe shills from their discord

>On the other hand BREXIT means there's a shitload of jobs moving from London to Warsaw, so can't complain.

shitload of workers.

jobs moving to warszau. you are so funny.

based Lithuania dropping the truth

Even the fucking despotic Soviet Union reformed significantly with every new leadership, while despotic China managed to become capitalist. No political entity can maintain the status quo forever, and if you unironically believe that, you're fucking retarded

To put it bluntly; they know they will get less gibs. Simple as that.

Because we have to pay for that shit. That's even more money we can't use to fix our country.

Never seen another dutchfag on here oppose it. I was rooting for it the whole way through.

You are not wrong to be honest.

This spineless cuck had all the power in the world to lobby for sensible policies like controlled migration, less dumb laws from Brussels that regulate the market in weird ways and he did absolutely nothing.

He just sat on his ass for a couple of years and then quit.

Im not sure about the normies but i was hoping we could leave after you but the wrong parties won so no referendum for us

Nah, man. i am totally for you to go.
i WANT you to destabilize this shit-show
Most brits however said they had voted stay.

they have butthurt

UK will balance their foreign trade and will pay less to EU, it means that germans $ co will squeeze poles, romanians, greeks etc even more
otherwise their cars will be even less competititve

every big country can win trade war against EU, because EU exports only limited ammount of goods that people really need like manufacturing equipment and few minor shits. other goods can be replaced easily

I always supported Brexit

They think Brits dont like them and also many cant accept the fact that a country would willingly leave EU. Many are not aware about how evil and corrupt EU is and genuinely believe that it is the future.

t Pole

If that's how you feel you're not getting a tree this Christmas

EU got worse every decade of its existance. And its just getting worse.
Who could have thought that millions shitskins will invade Europe even 10-15 years ago, yet its happening. Now they are planning a defence budget, in10 years there will be a full army and so on.

EU never had any benefit to us.

free movement of labor? who cares when brits can only speak one language. every other EU country has basic english but we don't speak your languages. therefore it is not benefiting us.

also when is merkel going to disappear. it seems like she's been chancellor forever

We don't give a fuck weather you stay or leave, Just stop pretending you won an independece war. Stop pretending your muslim problem is Europe's fault.
And, please, stop this Thatcher wannabe in the news all the day.

Soon you will replace your polish migrants with more muslim, let's see how that works

whether***

Because you're a moron who doesn't realise that Sup Forums has a culture of trolling each other.

You've came here looking for an echo chamber for your flawed belief system like the regressive left does when they flock to places like tumblr.

The problem is you thought you were in on the joke, but really you were were the butt of the joke. Go back to stormfront.

>Why are parasites opposed to their host rejecting them?

No idea m8