>fucks aryan qts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gbni7vjhdS4
ctmu.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>proved the existence of God

>believes in eugenics and fascism

This is a sign of brilliance

Why do I have the feeling when I look at the picture that this guy somehow cheated?

I would reckon the dude used some kind of memory technique or something like that to break the test. Btw. how do you test for anything above 140 anyway?

The YouTube algorithms are working wonderfully I see.

>aryan qts

his wife is a jew

dunning kruger effect right here

look at this faggot

>200 IQ

>langan currently works as a bouncer

88 to you too

Langan WORKED which is past tense

so hes a NEET? 200+IQ confirmed.

He probably drives a taxi now.

I thought he believed in Oligarchy.

I loved the interview where he was like "Yeah, I had this great groundbreaking idea for neural nets, but I forgot it"

sometimes in war the best move is not to move at all

to remove oneself ffrom the equation

or to work as a bouncer on you small farm

get it, dummy?

>>proved the existence of God

The best anyone can do, given the lack of evidence, is to make a logical argument or torture the meaning of "exist".

>>doesn't believe the US government's official 9/11 story
80 IQ could figure that one out.

is he related to Gurren Lagann

chris langan is the smartest person who ever lived

is this the same fake and gay meme as the bogdanoffs?

you should really stop using the internet Ahmed

>200 IQ
meaningless

youtube.com/watch?v=Gbni7vjhdS4

CHRIST IS LORD AND WE GOTTA DEFEND OUR WORSHIP OF HIM, the TRINITY, WHICH OUR ANCESTORS DID BEFORE

also 9/11 was an inside jobs (jews)

His political views are pretty much the definition of Technocracy, not fascism

>falling for the einstein meme
sven...

he had a paper published earlier this year, the guy is constantly writing

he only proved that IQ means nothing and you can be an idiot even with high score in IQ test

Does the scientific community think he's writing anything of value or is it just like the stuff the bangolofs or whatever those french freaks are called publish?

The scientific community also thinks the social studies are a valuable subject, so I wouldn't depend on their opinion on things too much.

It wouldn't speak for the whole science community on that regard. If the guy makes some grandiose statements, to be fair I don't know what he says in his papers, I suppose someone probably would try to disprove his stuff through experiments if it doesn't fall apart on it's own already.

Guy literally accomplished jack shit.

You would think if this guy was the smartest person on earth he would work with NASA on some intergalactic travel thingy.

NASA is a joke. He has proven the existence of God in a scientific way.

ayy lmao

You can't prove something that is not testable. This does not mean there is not a god it just means that you need an experiment to back up you claim.

Well... He did it.

ctmu.org

wewuz ai n sheit

>eugenics
All top tier iq people believe in it,some with malevolent/benevolent and others with peaceful/violent pathway. The wau europe is shapong up in 30 years is eugenics pure and simple,its malevolent in intent and peaceful in execution. Aids and war are usualy the opposite

Pseudo intellectual with an ego the size of Jupiter. Overall a gigantic cuck.

Chris Langan is a con artist that went to the most SJW dogshit university in the world and his Theory of Everything is postmodern gobbledeegook that has been torn to shreds by actual academics.

He doesn't have any children apparently. What a fucking waste

>only proof that he has such a high IQ is his own claim
>believe me guys I'm super smart!!1
>badly plagiarizes the phenomologists and Heidegger in his stupid college freshman TOE
>brainlets don't notice this because they don't know who Heidegger is or what phenomology is

>plagiarizes

meme word

many people come up with the same conclusions simply because those are logical observations

>200 iq
>proved God

This guy took an iq test online and got like 200, nice meme

No the guy is a legit freak of nature. Some kind of bizarrely active brain. He breaks every iq test, speed reads with perfect comprehension, even taught himself languages just by reading them.

None of this means his philosophical ideas, specifically intelligent design, are any more valuable than anyone else's.

Just from seeing the picture I know he's a Gentile, thus subhuman.

>has been torn to shreds by actual academics

Like who? Do they even produce academics anymore? When was the last time you heard of a great polymath?

>None of this means his philosophical ideas, specifically intelligent design, are any more valuable than anyone else's.

Because that makes sense