Kangs BTFO

>The braincase (blue) indicates that brain shape, and possibly brain function, evolved WITHIN the Homo sapiens lineage

archive.is/yHKsW

Where were you when human biodiversity became mainstream science?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ
archive.is/yHKsW
youtube.com/watch?v=YPg-hlt0FYs
youtube.com/watch?v=cHLTKZ05zM4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

becuz WE is better.

WE

WUZ

That picture is from a story about fossils dating back 300,000 years found in Morocco.
Scientists have to change the theory of evolution to keep the theory alive.
Previously, we were told that humans came about only 150,000 years ago.
Also that picture is a composite of other scans. It is not a complete find, rather a mix (read lie).

WIZARDS

its true

youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ

what the fuck is wrong with these apes holy shit

You dinsee nuthin

Ideas changing when presented with new evidence is a cornerstone of the scientific method. I don't want to shit talk christfags but please don't make it so easy

He makes it look so easy. What grace.

He gets practice every day

Does anyone else hate how those adults act, but feel heavy compassion for the kids who have to grow up in that environment with those folks for parents?

Oh. That's a nametag. I didn't realize he was an employee. That's sort of sad, in a way.

No.

I do. Those kids have no fucking chance of breaking the cycle. Someone, at some point, is going to have to say "enough is enough. I will nig no more" or else their lineage is doomed to nigging out for all eternity.

There is no cycle. It's how they were born. They naturally-develop into thugs

>even eats a banana like a retard

nigger behavior is genetic

whats happening here>?

That (lack of) chin looks neanderthal.

That's not going to work. It took centuries of the death penalty to lower violent crime. They'd need to be subjected to an extremely extensive eugenics program, borderline extinction event, or it's going to take a long long time if it happens at all.

Im convinced it fucking has to be
IT HAS TO BE

This. It's in their nature; it's not just in America they behave so badly, but they're most enabled in the USA.

Neanderthals were /ourguys/.

How is it surprising that it is? The majority of behaviour is genetic in all animals.

>Lee (((Berger))), whose team recently discovered the 300,000 year-old Homo naledi, an archaic-looking human relative, near the Cradle of Humankind World Heritage site outside Johannesburg, said dating the Jebel Irhoud bones was thrilling, but is (((unconvinced))) that modern humans lived all over Africa so long ago. “They’ve taken two data points and not drawn a line between them, but a giant map of Africa,” he said.

>archive.is/yHKsW
> The face of the specimen we found is the face of someone you could meet on the tube in London

Checks out.

Early modern humans had less pronounced chins as well, a hangover from prognosticism.

Ohh i love alien v predator

how the fuck did he survive that fall?

Only thing i can think of is that the shock made his entire body go completely limp and relaxed.

kek'd

>hurrrr durrr humans being endlessly smarter than all other animals in no way suggests that they may have a large portion of their behavior totally based on other factors that aren't genetic
I think it is understandable to not be sure

how fucking retarded can someone actually be.

best one so far

holy shit this pisses me off
that woman should be locked up for life

>Muh Homo Sapiens
>Posting a Neanderthal skull

kys normie

ah the world of old gods

wtf man. I thought monkeys were good at eating bananas.

kek, concussion for sre.

>hurr humans are somehow special and the laws of nature don't apply to us
>durr human behaviour is relatively complex, therefore it has to be derived differently than other animals
You sound like the kind of retard who believes in concepts like free will.

kid in the middle looks like bill cosby

I've seen this one before and it always scares me, it's like something out of a horror movie but far scarier.

>JUST

>smartest thing in the known universe
>herpa derpa derp exactly the same as a fiddler crab goy

source for this?

There is so much to learn

sand niggers !!!! watch out watch out watch out!!!

>romanian
lol

>"smartest" (whatever that means) in a universe known by, what could be, a very unintelligent species
>hurr durr WE WUZ SMART N SHIT
>humans are special read the bible, goyim

is that how you do whitewashing?

youtube.com/watch?v=YPg-hlt0FYs

Stupid black bitch refuses to listen to the teacher or the cop who is called in to get her out

oh you naive thing, they aren't retarded they are evil, that is the old nigger way of filing an insurance claim

Bump because this is UGE

thanks

>theres tons of things way more intelligent than us goy!
>just look up in the sky, see all those space ships! BILLIONS OF YEARS WORTH OF ADVANCEMENT HAS FILLED THE STARS WITH THEM
2/10 cuck

>american

really , burger ?

>Scientists have to change the theory of evolution to keep the theory alive.
bullshit. they might have to change the reconstructed evolutionary tree of modern humans.

you're doing good work spreading these. To bad we need niggers and normies to see it too.
They seem to be much more bothered when someone's feelings get hurt right now, and that has to be because they've not seen true danger.

incredible how long they live too

>think its finally over
>guy drives into frame
what movie is this from?

Science and pol.

What a retards on this board.

how do they still live?

That's what science does. Science is not religious dogma, you shit for brains christcuck. It changes when new evidence is presented. Many think like some Chinese anthropologists that there was a hivemind like effect on evolution where humans developed at the same time through the different continents Homo-sapiens in Asia and Europe benefiting the most from breeding with Neanderthals. While homo-retardus-dindus stayed primitive.

Yeah you're a Fucking gypsy

I thinks its from South Africa, at least they had a tradition of burning alive nigs who sneaked in from Zimbabwe looking to jobs/food, thats how they treat their local 'refugees'

No.

Last one

Rhodesia to Zimbabwe
no wonder they tried to escape
Now SA doing the same
Niggers will never learn.
youtube.com/watch?v=cHLTKZ05zM4

do they just rip pieces of their fucking roads & sidewalks up to hit other nigs with?