Why are (((they))) suddenly out to destroy Bill Maher...

Why are (((they))) suddenly out to destroy Bill Maher? Is it because he's one of the only atheists who heaps as much disdain on Islam as he does on other religions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DFeDFva6tcg
youtube.com/watch?v=2qpoKwLUQmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oLD2xzAX8Aw
m.whosdatedwho.com/dating/ann-coulter-and-bill-maher
youtube.com/watch?v=UHQjhNH6g94
youtube.com/watch?v=NbMr_7_l0EY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he idolizes hugh hefner way too hard. even down to his hair and mannerisms, he has tried to copy hugh in every way.

Because he's the closest a liberal ever got to telling the truth and admit how shitty liberals have gotten.

Don't make me laugh.

Are they? It just seems like its the triggered mob and some uppity niggaz getting mad.

If (((they))) wanted to destroy him, he'd already be off the air.

hes also a rotorphobe

youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ

Bill Maher isn't a paid crony, he actually believes what he says - that includes being anti-muslim and his random outbursts against SJWs and Hillary
One day he'll praise you, the other day bite the hand, it's unpredictable

He is hard to control and very egotistic so they want someone who just reads a script like Colbert or Oliver

he's a fucking zionist

there's nothing unpredictable about him

So is Donald Trump, they still hate him

Yeah, the jealous minions do. To the masters it's indifferent really.

this hits the nail on the head

No, its because he's a virtue signaling nigger.

He's not wrong thou

>I have a VPN, so that means I'm not a kike

he said housenigger once

you are blinded by ideology, its almost comical

maher is one of the only popular people on tv who doesn't submit to identity politics, he must be removed

He's a smug ass fucknut who thinks he's above it all.

(Heil'd)
>Jew spits hatred about Whites whilst trying hard to emulate an Alpha one because he knows deep down he's pathetic
A classic situation.

>maher is one of the only popular people on tv who doesn't submit to identity politics
are you literally retarded?

There is no defence against the holy ghost my friend.

Field niggers get jealous from time to time.

the dude literally said nigger on tv, he's white. you think hes playing extreme identity politics like all the other goys?

Just the identity politics he likes. And since it isn't blind support of ALL types he gets attacked.

>A Jew said something inappropriate that's ruined the lives of many other non-Jews and got away with it.
Well, shit.

>he's white
le ebin australian strikes again

You mean (((Bill Maher)))? Why are you defending him is the bigger question, OP.

he's too based to be a democrat, he will end up classical liberal like Dave Rubin.
youtube.com/watch?v=DFeDFva6tcg

isn't dave rubin a gay jew?

bill maher is white, idiots

>I'M TROLLING
yeah, we get it

shut the fuck up romania

$0.02

Bill Maher is trash. He's a faggy lefty dipshit fuckass who looks like a bleached, trunk-less elephant.

That, and this:

he said stop the identity politics, stop alienating white people

he wants the left to return to economic populism, pic related

also he criticized self-loathing whites:

youtube.com/watch?v=oLD2xzAX8Aw

He literally said stop the identity politics

>zionist
Do you have evidence?

In desperation because he saw the writing on the wall. Which is why his fellow liberals hate him and he has to double down.

If identity politics were still working he'd be for them.

again, Bill Maher is sick of identity politics youtube.com/watch?v=2qpoKwLUQmQ

that is why they are going after him, all the BLM and other identity politics groups funded by the banksters and Soros in order to undermine left economic populism.

He's gay i dont remember if he's a jew. Even if he's one still based for delivering entrance redpills, he would be Milo-tier level (good recruiteirs are ok for me)

That may be your opinion but it still doesn't change the fact that's why they are going after him so hard.

He is a white guy who said the one word you can't say on TV, and he got away with it because he's a liberal.

He does occasionally go after the sacred cows of the left in ways few other lefties do, but he still got away with something nobody on the right would ever get away with. So the idea that he's being "destroyed" is pretty fucking rich.

I'm deeply suspicious of the left on this and Kathy Griffin.

They've gone to the mat for fucking sub-human retards over and over.

Now they're acting morally outraged over two of their own basically doing nothing out of the ordinary or particularly offensive for a leftist?

This reeks of them Eating Their Own to deny us the ability to call them hypocrites.

Next they'll be calling for the arrest of Antifags.

Fucking faggots, I can't reply to all of you. Stop thinking jews are your friends. They are after their own interests, because they are extremely race conscious.

There's nothing ((they)) hate more than one of the tribe who begins to stray.

see

It's exactly the fact he's going after them so hard. Because he's calling them out.

>redditspacing

he's a kike

Dunno.

He's had Jim Goad on his (old) show and he was willing to get himself fired of 9/11.

And he still doesn't tow the Muslim line. Although, that's probably more because he's a Zionist than anything else.

Does my formatting make me wrong?

Also;

>He knows what reddit spacing looks like

Found the goat-fucker

I can't read that shit, stop doing it. Double space only after paragraphs, not single sentences.

Yeah, yeah, I get it, you have a VPN (or you're a kike from England).

Yes, he is threatening the identity politics SJWs and their bankster funders hold on power. If they don't have their "nonprofit" funded then they lose their house, its total war.

But it doesn't mean he wouldn't either support identity politics or be silent about it if it was still working.

He's a literal jew.

Fuck you. I've been doing it for over a decade now and I'm not going to stop. It makes shit easier to read and makes my posts take up more space.

You're fucking dumb.

Reminder Maher dated this

>makes my posts take up more space.
>I WANT MORE ATTENTION!
I was giving you the benefit of the doubt until just now.

source?

Proof pls

Fuck Bill Maher

What do you want proof for?

I

Want

To

Trigger

Dracula

Here

In

Defence

Of

My

Ausfag

Comrade

he's like 1/8th jewish or some shit dude, he's getting shit for identity politics

kys yourself

Maher is not gay i was talking about Dave Rubin

They dated in 2002, you can google it m.whosdatedwho.com/dating/ann-coulter-and-bill-maher

Fuck you. I was one of the biggest tripfags Sup Forums ever saw.

Suck my dick and stay mad.

They aren't, his show has been on for 15 years and it's still one of the highest rated shows in HBO

>kill yourself yourself

r/DraculaGypsieKangz pls go back

R E D D I T
E
D
D
I
T

> Is it because he's one of the only atheists who heaps as much disdain on Islam as he does on other religions?

he's not the only one

youtube.com/watch?v=UHQjhNH6g94

I've been to reddit precisely once in my life.

How does that make you feel?

(check my spaces)

lol, guess it goes to show how iron Ann really is

he's full jewish from his mother's side (jewishness is transmitted matrilinealy)

>Goes to Reddit.
>Admits to being to reddit.
wew lad

Who the fuck posts here but then DOESNT want people to see their posts?

>How you post means more than what you post.
We might as well have upboat buttons, too. :^)

It had to be done.

Sorry you don't like representing Sup Forums on the world stage.

It's called sage, newfriend.

>sage deletes posts
definitely reddit af

>he doesn't know how sage works

Oh my dear summer child.

They hate him because he's Irish.

Maher is a Tipperary name.

>comparing sage to upboating
>i-i-i-i've been here guys forever i swear!
Backpedal more.

Nice reaction image. Old school. Mind if I save and share?

Cringe.

here ya go buddy
youtube.com/watch?v=NbMr_7_l0EY

Being respectful to a guest, that happens to be a foreing Prime Minister doesn't make you a zionist, Maher even ask him why so much hate/fear of Iran
Is like assuming that having a chuckle with Ann Coulter will make him a hard conservative

Who are trying to destroy Maher?

Maher is one of the most pro-Israel, pro-Establishment guys out there