US SENATE VOTED FOR IRAN SANCTIONS

jpost.com/Middle-East/Iran-News/US-Senate-proceeds-with-Iran-sanctions-bill-hours-after-attack-496199

Reminder Trump will sign this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ
haaretz.com/israel-news/israeli-mossad-agents-posed-as-cia-spies-to-recruit-terrorists-to-fight-against-iran-1.407224
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breitbart_News
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

quick rundown?

holy shit pelosi needs to resign

youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ

>quick rundown?

Senate voted veto proof for Iran sanctions, only people like Sanders and Paul, and a few other democrats voted against it.

Ah fuck
Here comes Iraq 2

ww3?

Trump is a retard

Also this basically kills the iran deal and happened ON THE SAME FUCKING DAY Iran was bombed by Saudi Arabia

gg voting for Trump retards.

What the fuck is that

But this wasn't done by trump at all. Unlike Palpatine, Trump isn't the Senate too.

The Trump train has no breaks. The moment he entered the middle east 2 weeks ago it was go time.

It's so obviously the setup for the next war.
gotta get that greater israel -plan back on track.
thats why Donnie is so supportive of Israel as of late.
Nuke blames didn't work out so now they whip up something new in order to turn the world against Iran.

There was and is a plan for all of this.Iraq,Libya, Syria, Iran etc.

>But this wasn't done by trump at all.

Uhhh do you seriously think Trump won't sign this?

>The Trump train has no breaks.

More like the kike train

I thought there were already a million sanctions against Iran

Hilldawg would have done this and worse and you damn well know it.

>Hilldawg would have done this and worse and you damn well know it.

>Criticize Trump
>but hillary

Both candidates were part of the jew party.

PLEASE LEAVE IRAN ALONE KIKES.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

Drawing of the assassination of archduke Ferdinand
Do you not recognize history?
Furfags are behind everything user
But mostly animals

Muslims already killed 400 million poos, what's another 100

This is how they are doing it. A false veil of Diplomacy with backroom deals to justify a strong arm in the middle east. Its all according to plan.

Hooray we all get to fight another way for Israel.

Why are they sanctioning Iran again? Is that because they hate US?

How many sanctions can you have?
Even Obama signed them just before leaving office

GET FUCKIN SHIT ON

ITS A FIGHT U CANT WIN

I don't get what you were implying?

Iran sees through Israel's bullshit so Israel doesn't like them, and U.S policy is dictated by Israel.

haaretz.com/israel-news/israeli-mossad-agents-posed-as-cia-spies-to-recruit-terrorists-to-fight-against-iran-1.407224

I have no reason to believe that.
Mostly because the only politicians in this country who are willing to stand up to Israel are overwhelmingly left-leaning.

just you wait

Believe it or not. But many of those ploticians started to believe their own lies so they think this would be against Russia if they sanction Iran

Do you want more immigrants?
I'll give you a choice.
Ahmed or Carlos?

dumb frogposter

Stop treating Palis like shit and stop building settlements.
If you end the occupation of the Pali territories then most animosity from the world would be gone

shocking.
Obongo got Iran right, Trump is gonna fuck it up.
I am considering getting off the Trump train.

According to Varg I'm a Christian Zionist so I completely approve of this and can't wait to see Iranian taqiyya bullshitters have their mouths finally shut, then get blown up. Congress is on my side unlike you neo-nazi traitors.

This officially shows to Iran that the US cannot be trusted. They compromised on many things in the deal, and it didn't even last two years.

Hope you americans are ready for another war. You pussies voted for an orange turd and then will probably sit in your mom basement when he drags the country into another war. Hopefully there will be a draft, and you faggots will be the first to go

>But muh hillary
There was bernie sanders, rand paul and so many other people you could've shilled for, instead you voted for this fag, which every one with an ounce of intelligence knew he was gonna turn the world to shit.

I thought the US already secluded them from the world after they got the F-14 and had a revolution.

Good fuck Iran

I demand more. Naval blockade

>Jewish puppet doing what Jews want
No way!

>too cowardly to fight
>too fat to run
No draft board would take such autists.

From what I know these sanctions are miniscule and dont affect the nuclear agreement. Theyre only sanctions against Irans missile program. They had previously sanctioned Iran a while ago regarding its missiles program.

The middle east is a playground for superpowers vying for influence and resource. So the USA choose Saudi which means they are against Iran. Dont mind what the politicians say look what they do. Terrorism is just a buzzword for strong arm influence while freedom fighters would be a positive outlook on the same thing. They all do it, the dirty work the propaganda so its up to you to understand there is no right or wrong...its just a game to them.

and right after the US sold the Saudis millions in weapons

Fucking American senate is even more Jewish than a mazel tov.

Iran are actively fighting isis with hezbollah

Shill Clinton would have been just as worse. She's a fucking hawk that literally told she'll go to war with Iran if she gets elected.

They are all kike shills. Greater israel plan is working. Europe is being destroyed in the process.

all we have left in the end is the "chosen ones" and 10 billion mulatto cunts.

Now is when you niggers act. Trump is a puppet? Good because he won and leftists gate him.
Use the "worse than Hitler" narrative to make him fall back in line with non-interventionism and draining the swamp.

>and right after the US sold the Saudis millions in weapons

Wow so glad we voted for (((((America))))) ((((First)))))

i wish i did, i only voted for Aleppo

Maaan, why he workin against based ayrabs ??

I gotta say, my fellow magapedes, he really not my guy anymore !!

Resist, praise kek xDDD get get??

Time to put the full power of weaponized autism at work to impeach the fat orange turd. The good goy has to go.

do you think that he have the choice not to?

Why am I attracted to the one on the right?

ISIS is our creation, the wests creation. Again dont mind what trump or anyone says its politics so the masses dont question reality. There are no good guy or bad guys. I dont support any of these fuckers in the middle east i say let them fight amongst themselves. If USA wants to supply a side so be it i dont care. The conflict will end if a side wins thats just how its going to be at this point.

Low test.

I hate your country so much, you'll be killing civilians again in the name of israel?

Because you're gay.

fuck the USA, seriously man

(((US SENATE)))

Iran is a democracy and Saudi Arabia shares the same ideology as ISIS.

>Itt 57 dimensional pole dancing

Just go on Breitbart and look at the comment section. The kikes have done a number on those dumb fuckers. They couldn't place Europe on a map let alone Iran.

cuz no cellulite

Frankly it is America first we get a weapons deal. I get it though you dont like which side we are on.

>Hussein Obonga removes sanctions
FUCK WHY THING CIUCK NIGGER DID THIS

>Trump get the sanctions back

OUR BASED MUZZIES I HATE DRUMPF

>do you think that he have the choice not to?

Did you not pay attention to Trump's anti-Iran stances in the campingin?

>Breitbart

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breitbart_News

>Conceived by conservative commentator Andrew Breitbart during a visit to Israel in mid-2007 as a website "that would be unapologetically pro-freedom and pro-Israel",

Honestly i think we should help IRAN. Isis is attacking iran in order to try and gain hold of a nuclear stockpile. We could join with iran and wipe isis off the facr of the earth in a purge. Iran would see us as allies forever.

Trump will probably play hardball at first for whatever reason and then pitch in and help. 4DCHESS

dont demand too much you might get nuked again gook

People be living in fantasy land. They somehow want peace in the middle east without getting their hands dirty.

You have to pick a side. Theres no fence sitting in geo-politics. We leave and those apparently Russian broskies take over the wealth and influence of the region. Or maybe China swoops in. Suddenly everyone forgets about Turkey's empire goals? You just cant expect a diplomatic solution at this point. Be real people.

OMG SAUDI BITCHES

>isis is our creation
No, a creature named hillary and some nigger made isis. I didnt make isis. You didnt make isis. Hillary and that one nigger who kept pissing on the constitution did.

Trump will never get impeached. I mean the nigger had literally 1,100 reasons to be and he didnt see one even after everyone cried for it. All they have to do is shut the windows and turn their fake news up louder. .

I replied

I'm subscribed to their Facebook page and the ignorance is astounding. It takes minutes to find out that Iran is fighting against ISIS but people keep towing the pro Israel line.

>No, a creature named hillary and some nigger made isis.

Funny way to spell bush. ISIS existed before Obama faggot and it was created in 2003.

Good. Fuck Iran. And fuck traitors

>mmm ooh yeah Prince Saud your cock is so delicious mmmm slurp

Franz Ferdinand, this pic is likely an interpretation of the start of World War I.

>You have to pick a side.
So you picked the Wahhabi one

I fucking hate this god damn country. Nothing but a vassal state for Israel and where nearly everyone is uneducated beer swilling trash with fluoride pozzed brains (and those who aren't are cosmopolitan city-dwelling liberals) worshiping niggers throwing balls on TV..

Let them have it. It's their corner of the world, not mine. If they want to fight, they can fight. Let's go home.
Let's leave the world in peace. I want President Wilson of his first term back. :(

Lol ISIS is nothing but a proxy war machine. The minute we are done and they outlive their usefulness i guarantee you they will be wiped out post haste. We could dismantle them right now you have no idea.
>McCain+ISIS.JPG
Anyone got picture?
No ISIS is CIA created it predates recent presidents.

Trump supporters make detroit niggers look like space aliens.

The shilling for Iran niggers on this board is ridiculous. They hate USA and chant death to America regularly. They are same as arabs, despite aryan meme. There are decent iranians of course, but they left that shithole long ago.

>tfw we exist in a time to see the 2nd Amendment's purpose understood and applied

There is only one question. Are you an American, or an American't?

We had taken some off.

I personally did not. Im just a citizen talking about politics on a anime board...

Who cares. We dont want a civilized iran
We want a pissed off iran with nukes so that saudi arabia, israel and iran can all destroy each other with nukes. 3 problems solved at once

There's no hope britbong. People are brainwashed beyond repair. The nearest person who isn't a bluepilled retard probably lives 100 to 200 miles. People are happy with being slaves with TVs and smartphones than sacrificing everything for freedom.

Yeah i dont support american troops on the ground thats asinine. Still the days of isolationism are over. You let another superpower take control it can effect your national security. We have proxy wars now and backrooms deals. Let them fight each which keeps us safe if that makes sense to you.

Worst president

It's fucking veto proof you fucking idiot. He can't even pocket veto this because it was done outside of a normal Congressional Session which means the session does not end until this is either dead or passed. Since they passed it with a veto proof vote it definitely wont die by a normal veto. Even if they closed the unscheduled Congressional session they could designate a representative to accept veto notices and reopen Congress. Trump has no choice in this. Learn how our fucking government works idiot.

lol

red hair

Nice proxy there Schlomo.

There's always hope famalam, just remember you're not alone in this.

lmao

That was so true ill pretend u got quads