'First of our kind' found in Morocco

>WE WUZ FIRST AND SHIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEET

bbc.com/news/science-environment-40194150

Other urls found in this thread:

subseaworldnews.com/2017/04/12/seabed-constructor-suspected-of-illegal-activities-off-iceland/
youtube.com/watch?v=IPTNTSsxwKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Full article.

does this date before or after the recent european jawbone?

This is about the first modern human.
As far as the first apemen go, Europe is leading.

lol loooooong after. The owner of that mandible probably could have produced viable offspring with an ancestor of modern chimpanzees.

>modern humans existed at least 300,000 years ago
>If you suggest there was any sort of civilization before the sumerians you are called a "tinfoil conspiracy theorist"
>We are supposed to believe that mankind went on for 294,000 years just chimping around until some genius culture in the middle east decided to invent writing

Who is the crazy one?

morroco still africa aint it?
we still your ancenstors whiteboy

So what were the first civilisations then?

they are basically Iberian

How are you meant to educate people and enforce rules without writing?

I thought the middle east was the birth place of modern civilization, not the birthplace of modern humans

We Wuz Hotties

homo sapiens =! homo sapiens sapiens
our genes could very well be similar to our ancestors some 200,000 to 300,000 years ago, but civilization building means fuck all without language and tools

only because iberians just are northern muditerraniggers

We don't know they are all under water, we should search the coastal areas of 100,000 years ago and see if there are any remains or not. Hell, even the coastal areas of 15,000 years ago were dramatically different than today, for example SEA had a large landmass compared to the islands of today. All of our findings keep pushing things back, Gobekli Tepe and Gunung Padang would be good places to start looking for tips but afaik the Indonesian government doesn't allow investigations there so there's that.

Maybe there was writing. But I don't see how this is a necessity in order to build some sort of village.

>Back in school.
>Hear this bullshit.
>Call teacher out on it.
>WE WUZ KANGZ N SHEIT!
Look, its just not possible, if it was true, we would all be very much the same skin color, same bone structure, lots of things. We didnt just come from Africa!
>Detention.

Wow, its as if I was never dumb the fuck enough to believe this shit even as a child.

That's the thing.
Findings. Without findings this is all just a very basic theory.
What supports this theory anyways?

>Marocco
>middle East

So what does that make us now?

Since you have studied biology and anthropology you can surely explain what happened then? Based on evidence of course.

notice how the first civilization and humans were from the greater middle east? this further proves that islam was always the religion of mankind and has been corrupted but thankfully muhammad (pbuh) and pious arabs has brought it back

also our women are pious while yours are slut

You would really enjoy fingerprints of the gods, or watch Graham Hancock's podcast with Joe Rogan.

They could pass as Portuguese in Lisbon for sure.

What are you smoking shlomo!

lol what the fuck.

>american """"""fredom""""

Bicameralism of the human brain is the reason for this; we were not even physically capable of thinking as we do now.

Stop shitposting
The Islam is 1400 years old

Yes it's all based on speculation, but it's definitely not a wacky thing to speculate.

>What supports this theory anyways?

1) Major environmental disasters in the past. During the YD period sea levels would have risen dramastically and wiped out any coastal civilizations.

2) We know for a fact that the greatest ancient cities/civs often develop in coastal areas

3) The timeline keeps being pushed back with Gobekli Tepe being way before the Sumerians and before the Agricultural Revolution and now with this finding.

4) Some speculation about the flood myths in many different cultures, some unexplained details about ancient Egypt or the Olmecs for example

Just saying maybe I'm not a flat earther for saying there is a good chance that ancient civilizations existed. We invest next to nothing on underwater archeology.

Loool europoors r subhuman scum

subseaworldnews.com/2017/04/12/seabed-constructor-suspected-of-illegal-activities-off-iceland/

youtube.com/watch?v=IPTNTSsxwKs

Also, the easter island was huge. Japanese monument dating back 15000 years. So much stuff is underwater and the fucking jews are fucking it up.

>>We are supposed to believe that mankind went on for 294,000 years just chimping around until some genius culture in the middle east decided to invent writing
Proof that God created Adam and Eve in Eden (Iraq) from a pre-existent species of humans, but with the difference that they had souls, intelligence & agency, therefore explaining the sudden """evolution""" of civilisation from a species that had amounted to nothing for 300k+ years.

>wow guys, it turns out human evolution was very gradual and took place over a very large area with a large population
Yeah, who would have thought.

What the fuck? Not a chance in hell, only the whitest looking ones

t. Lived in Lisbon my entire life

>Who is the crazy one?
Its you hope this helps

Uh. Morocco Is in Africa.

Let me guess you have actually never picked up a book Prof YouTube?

Yeah they would have been flooded. Or they moved inland. Or they never existed. It's the same possibility for all. No evidence
Like all of the other stuff too.
It's pure speculation. Maybe it's like that maybe not.
From all we know at the moment the first civilisations started in mesopotamia. I will be happy to change my mind when credible information comes up in the future.
What you presume is not even a theory it's an hypothesis

(((Interesting))) how this makes the news just after the find in Europe. Hmm.

I never said is anything more than a hypothesis, you don't need to start attacking me for no reason. Are you afraid of this possibility or something? Why get all defensive and force egos to get in the way of a simple discussion? It's an hypothesis that justifies underwater archaeology funding, that's all.

Explain

I find it hard to believe this