Took a 2 day trial of prime to see if i liked it

took a 2 day trial of prime to see if i liked it
ausfag so we don't get 2 day shipping at all (it's literally not an option)
Quite literally the only benefit to having prime is the 2 day shipping so without it why bother.
dont plan to buy prime when trial runs out
trial runs out prime isnt discontinued
they billed me a year of prime autofuckingmatically
cant get refund (probably could but having to go through shit with thier fucking indian call center staff for an hour or so isnt worth the $100 i'd get back)

Fucking amazon

Yes you can get a refund, provided you haven't used the delivery benefits.

It's your own fault for not reading the emails they sent you.

You also get the streaming service with it now though, right?

It's absurd that anyone would buy groceries on Amazon if they are on food stamps. The costs go up dramatically. Then again though, it's absurd that you can buy soda and energy drinks (but for some reason not toilet paper) with it too and no one seems to care much about that...

People buy energy drink and soda because certain brands aren't available near by. For example, my region doesn't carry big red

Amazon is about to discover that EBT customers mysteriously never receive a lot of their packages

Just so you guys know you can just get FREE prime by making a new account and doing free 1 month trial you can even use same card ive been doing for years now

? I can't imagine boxes lasting long in the hood on your section 8 door step. I live an entire city away and they still walk over here and steal off our porches before we can make it after the doorbell ring. bitches follow the truck on their bikes

Time to boycot Amazog?

Found the nigger

Whether that is the customer bullshitting or their packages being stolen off their doorstep in their shitty neighborhood will be the real mystery.

>he doesn't use the student discount to get it free for a year and then half-price after that

Amazon groceries are cheap as shit goy. Their pastas and cereals are cheaper than my local bargain bin in. low COL area

>A corporation increasing its user-base to make more money
It's like you hate capitalism

Baby steps towards universal income.

I live in a brand new subdivision. HUD though it would be a good idea to build a section 8 complex of townhouses right in the middle of the neighborhood. Now we have roving hordes of negros aimlessly walking the sidewalks at all hours. HUD are the most under-mentioned kikes.

Stfu wagie

As long as my prime fee doesn't increase to subsidize these niggers I'm cool with it

I just love how Americans have this guilt about not being rich, and people who have money blame the poor for being poor and want to make their life even more miserable by sanctioning them (e.g. loitering laws)

I'm the property manager of 3 separate section 8 properties. I've never dealt with so much drug use and theft and refusal to pay rent. Most of their portions are 30 dollars or less and they have full time jobs. They don't pay rent ever, I evict them, and then I have to hire a security guard to stay in the office for a week so the niggers don't shoot me.
On the plus side I start my new job tomorrow.

You feel sorry for the drunken bum standing outside of a small store, but where is your compassion for the shopkeeper's family? Paying customers sometimes avoid stores where they're going to get hounded for a handout before they can even get through the door.

Fuck Amazon anyway.

You know what this means?

we coddle the fuck out of the poor and legalized their panhandling. the loitering laws keep people from shitting in the streets like india

>I just love how Americans have this guilt about not being rich

It's not the poor part they are (rightly) embarrassed about, it's that the money they do have was taken forcibly from others.

You can still cancel even after you get charged. As long as its like within the first week or so after you've been charged.

There is a cancel button on your subcription page or whatever, then they auto refund you the full year pay which takes like 2-5 days.

I'd be less inclined to hate welfare rats if they weren't niggers and illegals who vote Democrat for more welfare benefits.