So Australia played Saudi Arabia in soccer today and this is what happened when they had a minute's silence for London

So Australia played Saudi Arabia in soccer today and this is what happened when they had a minute's silence for London.

Other urls found in this thread:

c-span.org/video/?419633-2/james-mitchell-discusses-enhanced-interrogation
theguardian.com/world/2010/dec/05/wikileaks-cables-saudi-terrorist-funding
archive.is/knUpD
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Arabs see terrorism daily.

Why does London need a moment of silence? They're not victims, they're the reason the attack happened.

t.Ahmed al-Refugee

I bet you live in Melbourne

So it's completely justifiable to move all Muslims out of London with your thought process

Don't get me wrong, I dislike them but for them it's nothing out of the ordinary.

The west is clearly responsible for all of these terror attacks. We went to war against peace loving goat herders, murder their women and children, and yet for some reason we think they shouldn't be angry. We need to stop attacking muslims if we have any of ending these terror attacks.

Saudi's aren't people. It's really no surprise they are incapable of empathy.

What about another two moments of silence for Tehran and Kabul? They're more recent and had more victims.

I hope you kicked some goatfuckers' asses that night.

>t. Achmed illbeshakinkids

Fuck out of my country you filthy cunt.

You need to watch this video on the interrogation of Islamists.

c-span.org/video/?419633-2/james-mitchell-discusses-enhanced-interrogation

I was born here, and my parents were born here, and my grandparents were born here. My earlier ancestors came over with british fleet full of settlers. I'm way more Australian than you, unless of course you're an aboriginal.

Oh right you mean moments of silence for attacks that were financed by Arab countries' budget, respectively Saudi Arabian individuals.
It is your country that is spreading this cancer all around this globe. - Do you actually think this will never drop back onto you people? More than 50% of Saudi Arabs are younger than 25 years.
Your country is going to explode soon.

>unironically believe that Saudi Arabia funds terrorism
Opinion discarded

>>goalie is pink probably because of some faggot breast cancer shit

checks out

>attacks that were financed by Arab countries' budget
[citation needed]
>It is your country that is spreading this cancer all around this globe.
False.
>Your country is going to explode soon.
All Middle East countries are exploding, they have been since the US and it's gutless Allies invaded Afghanistan and later Iraq.

>i was born here
>that makes me immune to criticism

You supporting the sand nigger narrative makes you a traitor, cunt, making you no better than the brown subhumans.

>pic related

Do you work at that new intelligence building?

POO
O
O

ah yes the middle east has a long history of peace and calm
its totally our fault that these conflicts have been ongoing for decades and we have been dragged into it due to their being millions of the cunts

They sponsor Wahhabism, practically the same.

Maybe because they're terrorists

Fair enough.

>a bunch of degenerate decadent westerners who know nothing of real struggle want to have a whinefest over 7 dead people while the entire middle east is in fucking flames
I'd be pissed too.

kill them all.I literally wish agonising death on these people

>what is Afghanistan
>what is Pakistan
>what is India
>what is Caucasia
>what is Iran
>what is the Philippines
>[...]
And I didn't say financed by the country of Saudi Arabia but by wealthy individuals.
But your country is spreading cancerous Wahhabism while financing mosques in many countries were this most dangerous Islam is being preached. Yes, Saudi Arabia IS responsible.

Why would the terrorists be silent about another of their victories?

Any video?

I honestly don't know what the difference between mainstream Sunnism and Wahhabism.

>conflicts have been ongoing for decades
And yet we don't see China bombing western cities, and they've been around for a lot longer than Islam, with a history full of war and bloodshed. For crying out loud, they even built a big fuck off wall to keep out their mortal enemies. The reason China isn't bombing the west, is because the west hasn't needlessly invaded China and slaughtered innocent Chinese men, women and children. We've stayed out of their business and they've stayed out of ours.

Shut the fuck up Lao.

The West's biggest mistake was not declawing China sooner.

Chinese people don't have a scripture that tells them that killing people of other ethnicities will have them rewarded with glory in the afterlife

You cab report someone in Saudi Arabia for sympathizing with Al Qaeda or ISIS and they'll be instantly imprisoned for life, no trial or conviction at all. And I know certain people who lost their freedom this way.
Do you want me to believe that the same country that does this, is allowing """ wealthy individuals""" to fund terrorism?

britain has literally invaded the middle east every 20 years since the late 1800s

you're right, muslims should be exterminated

Are you implying that your governmental figures cannot be corrupted by cash?

and the middle east has been ruthlessly self destructive for even longer
thats why it has a thousand year old book that promotes killing infidels and conquering lands through jihadis
before they only did it to eachother now they have the means to go global

So by your logic, women who wear revealing clothing and short skirts are to blame when they're raped? You're a fucking bigot...

>thousand year old book that promotes
You're saying that like the bible is any better.

You have some points there.
Nonetheless I cannot believe that this way of funding terrorism by individuals, that was tolerated or even supported for decades by the government, suddenly came to an end.

And if it were moments of silence for these things the aussies would have been standing there too, because they aren't degenerate selfish cunts like the eternal arab.

1000 year old events are more important the recent events
okay

it is though, not being the literal word of god allows for reformation movements, can't have that in islam

post a fgucking video u black cunt fuck dik nog

Except 'our' prophet wasn't a warlord who had 13 wives, some of which were children....or had slaves.

Compare today's society to that of the 1950's. Women have become slutty, lost all sense of modesty, and have no concept of morality. If you left a steak in the middle of a pen full of dogs and walked away, would you expect it to still be there in an hour?

They are corrupt but how can they benefit from funding terrorism?

A picture speaks a thousand words. Aussies are true brothers.

That's horseshit. Your government funds all these Wahabbist networks.

>britain has literally invaded the middle east every 20 years since the late 1800s

No, we haven't.

Saudi Arbia used to look for potential Al Qaeda fighters and preachers and imprison them.
Lots of religious figures who influenced Osama Ben Laden are in jail for more than 15 years now. Saudi Arabia's counter-terrorism efforts are not recent

and how much shit do christian's get in modern society
Christians - majority accept gays
Islam - majority believes gays should be killed
hmmmmmmm
Christianity also follow common law above their religious values, common law that is mostly in line with modern society
Muslims want sharia law OVER common law which is sexist and heavily promotes death and violence (death to gays, beating of wives)

Nice argument

You've invaded almost every country in the world in the last 400 years.

>believing your own government's propaganda

You fight terrorism within your own borders, for obvious reasons. It's clear that you fund the Wahabbist networks that feed Sunni extremists in the West.

theguardian.com/world/2010/dec/05/wikileaks-cables-saudi-terrorist-funding

Archived it archive.is/knUpD

having a culture of vicious warfare and jihad is not relevant to the current state of the middle east
okay

completely true, imagina if arabs did moments of silence for every terror attack?
>arabs would have no time to blow themselfs up
>win?

Sunni and Shia groups have been at war for centuries now. The middle east has never been stable.

I'm not even pro-Saud House. I know for sure they are against terrorism because I saw what they did to terrorists with my own eyes, even those who were trying to go to Afghanistan or Syria.

europe had a culture of vicous warfare and infighting not even 500 years ago
hell, the world wars killed half the men of europe not even 100 years ago

Nice Taqqyia bro, careful so you don't forget your 5th ass-to-mecca session of the day

They were probably just salty because they knew they were gonna lose.

>The west

Israel and USA isn't "the west"

It's for export only, sandnigger!

It was stable when Saddam was in power. But then you guys had to go and remove him, creating a power vacuum in the process.

They fight terrorism within their own border, but you guys fund it abroad.

>I saw what they did to terrorists with my own eyes
What did you see? Is it true people are being punished, executed or whipped openly in public?

>supporting the mudslims terrorists

flag checks out

Horseshit. Shias were nothing but a small sect until recently. Even Iran didn't become Shia until a few centuries ago. The middle-east was very stable until near the end of the Ottoman Empire.

You should ask this guy why he wanted Saddam and Assad removed

?

they’re not allowed to walk around in silence?

western civilisation has evolved
islamic civilisations have not

you fucking terrorist sympathiser. you should get lynched. hopefully once the civil war starts you and your antifa mates will get a massive flogging.

You cunts have been at war forever. The only time you've been stable is when the Ottomans or Brits subjugated you and suppressed your ridiculous culture.

>europe had a culture of vicous warfare and infighting not even 500 years ago

So did India.

I saw the Mabaheth (Saudi intel) dragging people out of their homes and saw the pictures of my relatives among them afterwards,they were obvioualy tortured on a daily basis.

Same reason I want every current regime in the ME removed

your analogy is fucking stupid. civilised human beings are not pack animals

on the other hand it equates muslims to dogs, so there's that

>every current Shia regime

ftfy

Nah, Sunnis are worse

reply to this

That's exactly the problem, that these "dogs" that you talk about are a cancer to society. Normal people that know how to live in a community don't go around raping women, even if they hate how slutty they are nowadays. Women being like that isn't the problem here, the problem is a backwards mentality.

>threats of violence and harm
And you say Islam is violent and nasty. You, and the rest of the west who share your thoughts, are far worse. The world would be a peaceful place if it wasn't for violent bigots like yourself.

> near the end of the Ottoman Empire.
the population of the world then was not much more than a quarter of what it is now
basically you're saying everything's fine as long as people don't actually have to interact with each other

actually you're probably right

based
fuck london and white people
you irredeemable scum will never end this so just fucking die already

Btw do you think Saddam was Shia? I'm leaving this fucking board if it turned out you were this ignorant of what you're talking about

What is this picture supposed to convey?

إن شاء الله، سوف تقتل مثل الكلب أنت.

islamic bigots are 10x worse but you can't understand them and they weren't in the country to bully you ruthlessly for being a faggot when you were a kid like the australian ones were

No, he opposed the House of Saud, which is just as bad.

Quality shitposting, m8. Even a fellow Austrian is taking the bait.

Why were they showing these pictures to you or allowed your family to see what they did to them? As a warning? But if they are so aggressive aren't they provoking other members of the family to join terror cells?

it happens daily here

i like how your only contributions to the thread are image replies to me

The pictures were taking by a relatives of mine who visited them in the prison

Were taken*
By a relative*

They're scum.What did you expect?

so which team is the aussie team?

>Are you in favor of Sunni or Shia?
>Would you like this steaming pile of dogshit on your living room or your kitchen?

I would like no dogshit near my residence, thank you